Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4412 Mar 1, 2013
Lesson #3 Prayer Principles.....

Your Power Point Scripture: Mark 11:24

(1) What is Prayer?_________
(2) We are to pray about?_________
(3) We are to pray at?_________
(4) What is Jesus and the apostle's opinion of prayer?

(5) Six purposes of prayer?
(6) In Luke 11:9, what three instruction and promises did Jesus give in verse 9?
(7) In prayer we must:
(8) What hinders our prayer, according to these Scriptures?
(9) In Luke 18:1-5 What Prayer principle is the Lord Teaching?
(10) In Luke 18:9-14, we see two men and their prayers. The Pharisees prayer in found in verse 11 & 12. How many times does he used the word "I"?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4413 Mar 1, 2013
Some people aren't here today, if they can't attack some one and swim in there sin they are not happy. This a good time for true Christians to show up and show off for God....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4414 Mar 1, 2013
Name the four best things to pray For?

(1)_________2)_________3)_____ ____4)_________

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4415 Mar 1, 2013
"How can you understand the Book of Revelation"?

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4416 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Some people aren't here today, if they can't attack some one and swim in there sin they are not happy. This a good time for true Christians to show up and show off for God....
What is a "true Christian"? There is no such thing. A person either is or isn't a Christian. Anybody can be a Christian. There are no qualifications except that they say so. Not everyone is of the flock of The Shepherd.

“True” Christians Are A Mess! And the reason I say that "true" Christians are a mess is because there is no such thing as a "TRUE" Christian or rather, a Christian who is better than another Christian. Anyone who judges another person, accusing them of not being a "true" Christian, is himself engaging in behavior that is not behavior a "true" Christian should be engaging in: Judging someone else.

A person who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior IS a "true" Christian. But we all want to rank ourselves and others, and in doing so, we attempt to disqualify other Christians and banish those who are not up to our standard of the faith... those who are NOT "true" Christians.

Yet Jesus tells us not to rank and judge each other: "Do not judge..."- Matthew 7:1, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone..."- John 8:7; and Paul says, "Who are you to judge the servant of another?"-Romans 14:4 ~http://epistle.us/articles/ch ristianmess.html

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4417 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
1 sex
2 Beer, food
3 more sex
4 more beer, food

And repeat

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4418 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Some people have the uncanny ability to comprehend what they read.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4419 Mar 1, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "true Christian"? There is no such thing. A person either is or isn't a Christian. Anybody can be a Christian. There are no qualifications except that they say so. Not everyone is of the flock of The Shepherd.
“True” Christians Are A Mess! And the reason I say that "true" Christians are a mess is because there is no such thing as a "TRUE" Christian or rather, a Christian who is better than another Christian. Anyone who judges another person, accusing them of not being a "true" Christian, is himself engaging in behavior that is not behavior a "true" Christian should be engaging in: Judging someone else.
A person who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior IS a "true" Christian. But we all want to rank ourselves and others, and in doing so, we attempt to disqualify other Christians and banish those who are not up to our standard of the faith... those who are NOT "true" Christians.
Yet Jesus tells us not to rank and judge each other: "Do not judge..."- Matthew 7:1, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone..."- John 8:7; and Paul says, "Who are you to judge the servant of another?"-Romans 14:4 ~http://epistle.us/articles/ch ristianmess.html
This old judge thing don't work on me, its something that I don't do. Most people will bring that up just to cover there own sin. If you want to know who is a true Christian, just look at there comments. There words they us and how they treat others will tell the story. A true Christian is a person who live and go by the word God and who accept Jesus as LORD and Saver. If they can't do this then they are nothing but just talk FACT!!

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4420 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>This old judge thing don't work on me, its something that I don't do. Most people will bring that up just to cover there own sin. If you want to know who is a true Christian, just look at there comments. There words they us and how they treat others will tell the story. A true Christian is a person who live and go by the word God and who accept Jesus as LORD and Saver. If they can't do this then they are nothing but just talk FACT!!
So you're saying the Bible doesn't work on you? You're excluded from the Word of God, as much as Jesus' own red-letter words in Matt.??

Well it is understandable. Our fear and respect for God makes us nervous about serving Him the wrong way. We want to worship God exactly right, but no one can agree on what the right way to serve God is. Every denomination is different from the others on rituals, services, methods, doctrines, beliefs, translations, interpretations, etc. And we all sincerely hope to serve God exactly right. But we're not sure. So we get neurotic, nervous and obsessed. And because we have become obsessed, we want everyone else to be as nervous and obsessed as we are.

And when we meet more casual Christians or those who believe differently than us, we reason that they aren't taking things as seriously as we are. Or when we meet Christians who don't sacrifice as much as we do, or are not as moral as we are, we conclude they must not be "true" Christians. Unfortunately our self-righteousness has placed us a few steps back behind them. But in our zeal to get others to be more like us, we speak and act in judgmental, condemning ways, that are a tad bit...well...UNChristian.~ http://epistle.us/articles/christianmess.html

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4421 Mar 1, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying the Bible doesn't work on you? You're excluded from the Word of God, as much as Jesus' own red-letter words in Matt.??
Well it is understandable. Our fear and respect for God makes us nervous about serving Him the wrong way. We want to worship God exactly right, but no one can agree on what the right way to serve God is. Every denomination is different from the others on rituals, services, methods, doctrines, beliefs, translations, interpretations, etc. And we all sincerely hope to serve God exactly right. But we're not sure. So we get neurotic, nervous and obsessed. And because we have become obsessed, we want everyone else to be as nervous and obsessed as we are.
And when we meet more casual Christians or those who believe differently than us, we reason that they aren't taking things as seriously as we are. Or when we meet Christians who don't sacrifice as much as we do, or are not as moral as we are, we conclude they must not be "true" Christians. Unfortunately our self-righteousness has placed us a few steps back behind them. But in our zeal to get others to be more like us, we speak and act in judgmental, condemning ways, that are a tad bit...well...UNChristian.~ http://epistle.us/articles/christianmess.html
Don't be putting words in my mouth. I didn't say the Bible didn't work on me, I am saying I don't judge people fact. If people say I do then they are liars FACT. I make statements and if people attack me because of those statements, that will tell the story. Most people can't take the truth, there mocking and making fun of others gives them away as sinners or demon's!!

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4422 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
1.Net tie to see the truth about her religion.

2.Lama to move farther South.

3.Seen to get saved and stop lying.

4.TOC to have a mind of her own the one borrowed(Netties) is not working for her........

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4423 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>This old judge thing don't work on me, its something that I don't do. Most people will bring that up just to cover there own sin. If you want to know who is a true Christian, just look at there comments. There words they us and how they treat others will tell the story. A true Christian is a person who live and go by the word God and who accept Jesus as LORD and Saver. If they can't do this then they are nothing but just talk FACT!!
We make judgment calls everyday, I agree with you to call sin/sin is to judge correct.

Since: Oct 07

Birmingham, UK

#4424 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Lesson #3 Prayer Principles.....
Your Power Point Scripture: Mark 11:24
(1) What is Prayer?_________
(2) We are to pray about?_________
(3) We are to pray at?_________
(6) In Luke 11:9, what three instruction and promises did Jesus give in verse 9?
(7) In prayer we must:
(8) What hinders our prayer, according to these Scriptures?
(9) In Luke 18:1-5 What Prayer principle is the Lord Teaching?
(10) In Luke 18:9-14, we see two men and their prayers. The Pharisees prayer in found in verse 11 & 12. How many times does he used the word "I"?
Hi Preacherman ..(1) What is Prayer?....conversing with God

(2) We are to pray about? everything
Proverbs 3:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

(3) We are to pray at? All times

1 Thessalonians 5:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 Pray without ceasing.

yip they are all for it ..in fact Jesus said his Fathers house is to be a house of prayer and not a market (buying and selling) place

Matthew 21:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

I can think of many purposes for prayer the main one being living life being who God created me to be by conforming to his will for my life ...are you talking the six calvanist reasons for prayer ?

Luke 11:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

oh aye that is all very true ..he has proven that to me a multitude of times

(7) In prayer we must:
Be ourselves ..no point speaking in your best telephone voice to him just speak from the heart even when the hearts dark ..he knows more about us than we do ourselves and putting on airs and graces or pretending we are not angry whatever dont fool him

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4425 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be putting words in my mouth. I didn't say the Bible didn't work on me, I am saying I don't judge people fact. If people say I do then they are liars FACT. I make statements and if people attack me because of those statements, that will tell the story. Most people can't take the truth, there mocking and making fun of others gives them away as sinners or demon's!!
You judge people nearly every post as does the rest of your ilk. You can't even post without using the words "real Christians" the majority of the time. That >IS< judging. That is saying that you know whose names are in the Book of The Lamb. You don't. So not only do you judge, you also are stating things that are not the truth.

And how many Christians do you know that find something wrong with other Christians? Well…that would be ALL of us! We all think others are not “true” Christians because they do this or don’t do that or believe this or don’t believe that…basically they don’t follow God like we follow God…and that should be the first tip off that we are ALL wrong.~ http://epistle.us/articles/christianmess.html
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#4426 Mar 1, 2013
FYI

Western US earthquakes at multiple volcanic sites

March 1, 2013

Over the past 3 days (up to March 1, 2013) we have seen multiple earthquakes occur in the western United States.

As it turns out, if you look up the earthquake epicenters on Google Earth — you can clearly see each noticeable quake is very close to a known Volcano.

It appears we’re seeing an uptick in earthquake activity near dormant and active volcanoes in the western US, cause as yet unconfirmed/unknown — I’m personally leaning towards crustal displacement (global) happening due to the events along the Indo-Australian plate .

The plate breakup is causing unrest globally.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/31...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4427 Mar 1, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
.....nor do they understand their most strongly held beliefs are Catholic doctrine they brought along with them when the broke from the Church.
Christians were first called Christians at Antioch, Syria (Acts 11:19-26). They weren't called Catholics, Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Baptists, Pentecostals, etc...but CHRISTIANS. REAL Christians are the church, we are the body of Christ!(1 Corinthians 12:12-18)

The RCC didn't establish REAL Christian doctrines, but they did pollute Christianity with pagan rituals and damnable doctrines of devils.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4428 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
So is THAT your agenda here, to arrogantly show off your hypocrisy for your demonic "god"?

Location hidden

#4430 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing

You can pray to an old sock and get the same luck of the draw results.

Location hidden

#4431 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
By reading it, duh!

Location hidden

#4432 Mar 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
You are one sick twisted mess there Preacherliar.

And so by your own "logic", all your judging of others is done to cover up your sins, got it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does God Hate? 1 hr arrow 142
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... Wed Sheriff Joe 529 9
My Dream 1, part 1 and 2, the meaning? Tue rickpilgrim 1
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) Tue Roadie 4,441
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Tue RiccardoFire 199
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) May 21 religiousnuts 191
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... May 19 nanoanomaly 1