“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4343 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and Victor Frankl has been one of my inspirations for more than 35 years and I hope that he have added some to your philosophies too.
He once said that it wasn't necessarily the most humble and good people that survived in the KZ-camps, rather the most optimistic.
Therefore we should always inspire people we meet for a positive way of seeing themselves and their purpose in life.
Please tell me; does the Bible mention something like that in plain words?
I have wrote about this a few years back when I was working for www.gotquestion.org please go to the web-site and look this up. When you get to the web-site look this up by writing this in "What does the Bible say about our purpose". This should help you out and inspire you at the same time. I don't know what your faith is, but reading the Bible never hurt anyone. Thank you for your comment The Preacherman01.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4344 Feb 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
What do you mean "What"??

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4345 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean "What"??
I'm worried about Armed and Dangerous. How's he doing in Vietnam? How about LDM? Is he still in Greenland?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4346 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean "What"??
Who?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4347 Feb 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm worried about Armed and Dangerous. How's he doing in Vietnam? How about LDM? Is he still in Greenland?
There is no need for you to worry at all. AD is back home and so is Pastor LDM, don't you know worry only shows the lack of Faith. It is nice you ask about them I will let them know that you ask about them. Right now AD is in Texas and Pastor LDM is here right in Greenwood Indiana he is the big wheel around here. Thank you for your comment....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4348 Feb 26, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was you.
You prove over and over. You are a slave to lying. You can't stop. See I'm right about you.

Location hidden

#4349 Feb 26, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither God not the Bible gives you the authority to judge me.
I will not be judged by idiots who think they have that authority.
You have judged yourself to Hell. Every time you lie and attack God's word. I may indeed judge you. I am a witness to your lies.

1 Corinthians 6:2 (NASB)
2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

Location hidden

#4350 Feb 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid?
Why do you make ignorant comments?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4351 Feb 26, 2013
Let us stay with the thread people or do I need to teach you all your ABC again, again!!
Habbysian

Europe

#4352 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Salvation:
(6) Is there any danger in putting off the confession to my sins and the acceptance of JESUS as my Savior?(Proverbs 27:1) Yes, today is the day of salvation.
(7) What are the results of the confession of your sins?(1 John 5:11-12) eternal life.
(8) How do you know the LORD will accept you when you call upon Him for salvation ?(John 6:37b) He will never turn or drive you away.
(9) How do you know that God really wants you to be saved?(2 Peter 3:9) Its not His Will that any should perish.
(10) After you are saved, will the Lord help whenever you tempted to sin?
A. He will deliver you from temptation.(2 Peter 2: 9a).
B. He will make a way of escape (1 Corinthians 10:13)....
Thanks for your posts, the word shall be given but Jesus shall harvest the seed in the hardend hearts.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4353 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Let us stay with the thread people or do I need to teach you all your ABC again, again!!
Start all over.
From scratch.

A apple

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4354 Feb 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Start all over.
From scratch.
A apple
B * Born Again

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4358 Feb 26, 2013
Salvation:

(11) What if you fail God and sin again after you are saved?(1 John 2:1) We have an advocate with the Father.
(12) If you choose to continue in or return to sin what will happen to your name?
A. He will blot you out of the book of life (Exodus 32:33).
B. There remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.(Hebrews 10:26).
(13) Which of the following changes have you experienced in your life as a result of salvation.
*Inner peace___Desire to read the Bible___Attitude changes___Compassion for others___Desire to pray___More conscious of sinning___Sense of forgiveness___.
(14) Seven ways to know you are saved:
(1) Luke 15:17...(2) Luke 15:18...(3) Ro.8:16...(4) 1 John 5:13...(5) 1 John 3:14...(6) 2 Cor. 5:17...(7) Luke 15:31-32...

Tomorrow we will have Lesson #2 On The Word Of God....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4359 Feb 26, 2013
The Branch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need some help pasting your hints that someone is going to catch hell, Preacherman01? To bad you can't see you are just like those that wanted Jesus crucified.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant&#65279;&#6527 9; with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
The Holy Bible : King James Version. electronic ed. of the 1769 edition of the 1611 Authorized Version. Belling ham WA : Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1995, S. Da 9:26-2710
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourner for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
The Holy Bible : King James Version. electronic ed. of the 1769 edition of the 1611 Authorized Version. Belling ham WA : Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1995, S. Zec 12:10
It took me awhile to see the truth about you. You was banned once and now you are back under another name!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4360 Feb 26, 2013
By your own words you give yourself away, and by your own words you will be held accountable Bank on it!!

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4362 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I'm sorry ... did you say teach?

You teach?

Inconceivable!

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4363 Feb 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Start all over.
From scratch.
A apple
LOL

Most English speaking people refer to them ABCs or the Alphabet.

This guy must have failed kindergarten yet, he thinks he can school us ... I mean, learn us the ABC.

LOL

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4364 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>It took me awhile to see the truth about you. You was banned once and now you are back under another name!!
What relevance does that have about anything?

And we all know someone had to point it out to you because you're not that clever.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4365 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
By your own words you give yourself away, and by your own words you will be held accountable Bank on it!!
So will you be held accountable for the mistruths you propagate in this forum. FACT!

Repent. Do better.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4366 Feb 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Salvation:
(11) What if you fail God and sin again after you are saved?(1 John 2:1) We have an advocate with the Father.
(12) If you choose to continue in or return to sin what will happen to your name?
A. He will blot you out of the book of life (Exodus 32:33).
B. There remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.(Hebrews 10:26).
(13) Which of the following changes have you experienced in your life as a result of salvation.
*Inner peace___Desire to read the Bible___Attitude changes___Compassion for others___Desire to pray___More conscious of sinning___Sense of forgiveness___.
(14) Seven ways to know you are saved:
(1) Luke 15:17...(2) Luke 15:18...(3) Ro.8:16...(4) 1 John 5:13...(5) 1 John 3:14...(6) 2 Cor. 5:17...(7) Luke 15:31-32...
Tomorrow we will have Lesson #2 On The Word Of God....
These are not lessons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 3 min purplelady1040 4,191
Before The Big Bang 4 min blacklagoon 950
New proof of God. 34 min dadmans abode 2
36 foot giant human skeleton prooves the bible ... (Nov '11) 43 min I RULE OVER YOU 14
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 48 min Justice League 341
Why can no one get along on here? (Jul '14) 57 min Justice League 60
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr Barnsweb 2,303
The post count of Dollarsbill 1 hr no-one-special 1,030
More from around the web