Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4303 Feb 24, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt.19:16 "And, behold, one came and said to him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said to him, Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if you will enter into life, keep the commandments. He said to him, Which? Jesus said, You shall do no murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and your mother: and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Mt.5:19 Whoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Rev.22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Nothing new age about God's law. Tell him that when you see him.
This is why all you have are predictions about a coming antichrist who changed God's law long ago - the falling away.
We are in the new covenant that was prophesied in Jeremiah 31:31-34. Of which Paul clearly explained in Hebrews 8:7-13.

Hebrews 8:13- In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

We are under grace not law:
Romans 6:14- For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

We are redeemed from the curse of the law: Galatians 3:11-14.
A few more grace scriptures: Romans 7:6, Colossians 2:14, Romans 7:4, Galatians 3:24-25, Romans 5:20-21

****This is straight from the Word of God, not some man's idea.

A link to read the above scriptures:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4304 Feb 24, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
socci, I don't care what some man-made theory or false church says about the end times. I only care what the Word of God states. Jesus and Paul talked about the coming Anti-Christ back in 32 AD and 52 AD, I trust them over some new church "theory".
----------
I see from your link and posts on other threads:
You've been deceived into going back to the law for salvation, Christians are under grace. You are following a different gospel than the one taught in the Holy Bible, you need to start reading and studying the Word of God and stop following new-age doctrines of devils.
***I say this lovingly because I don't believe you are a troll, just severely misled by a false doctrine. You can't earn your salvation or keep it by following the law. Salvation is through the shed BLOOD of Christ Jesus, it's a gift that no one can earn.
Going to church on Saturdays will not save you!!!!!!!!!
Abstaining from eating certain foods will not save you!!!!!
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven!
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father but by Him.
Jesus never wrote anything in the book of lies, only other's like Paul did. And he is a MAN, so your "god's" "word" is from MAN, and not from "god".

And it's funny how you evil fake "Christians" like to self proclaim that you are "saved" by "grace", while ignoring what you CLAIM id the "word" of your demonic "god", about how important WORKS are also.

That's because down deep you must know that your soul is evil, so purposely ignore the GOOD WORKS required of you. Because you don't want to give up your evil hateful ways.
danielle

Luton, UK

#4305 Feb 24, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never wrote anything in the book of lies, only other's like Paul did. And he is a MAN, so your "god's" "word" is from MAN, and not from "god".
And it's funny how you evil fake "Christians" like to self proclaim that you are "saved" by "grace", while ignoring what you CLAIM id the "word" of your demonic "god", about how important WORKS are also.
That's because down deep you must know that your soul is evil, so purposely ignore the GOOD WORKS required of you. Because you don't want to give up your evil hateful ways.
It's amazing - wherever I look there are more examples of your idiotic rants.

You are a discomforting example that stupidity in humankind does not stop with blind belief in the bible and, even if the religious fundamentalists were finally re-educated, there would still be idiots like you out there to drag mankind down into the mud-slinging mire.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4306 Feb 24, 2013
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing - wherever I look there are more examples of your idiotic rants.
You are a discomforting example that stupidity in humankind does not stop with blind belief in the bible and, even if the religious fundamentalists were finally re-educated, there would still be idiots like you out there to drag mankind down into the mud-slinging mire.
And your idiotic rant has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Jesus never wrote anything in the book of lies, only other's like Paul did. And he is a MAN, so your "god's" "word" is from MAN, and not from "god".

That's because down deep you must know that your soul is evil, so purposely ignore the GOOD WORKS required of you. Because you don't want to give up your evil hateful ways."

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4307 Feb 24, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're straight from the pit of Hell.
I agree.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4308 Feb 25, 2013
Daniel 9:27....Zechariah 12:10??

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#4309 Feb 25, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're straight from the pit of Hell.

What! You agree with old RR that you are straight from the pit of hell? And there I was thinking old RR was your buddy!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4310 Feb 25, 2013
"Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you."
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#4311 Feb 25, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
"Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you."
“God has no religion”- Mahatma Gandhi

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4312 Feb 25, 2013
Have you ever want the world to stop and let you off, because nothing in your life have ever went right. Every time you try to walk right in life something comes up to mess you up. And that something is Satan and his demons, they come to steel, kill, and destroy.
Starting today we are going to have a new Beginning class on this thread. There will be fifteen lessons to prepare you for your fresh start in life. All 15 lessons will be back up 100% by the Bible nothing else. I ask for all true Christians out there to join right in on these lessons to help the lost to understand these lessons better.
I pray that you will enjoy these lessons and become a follower of Jesus Christ. The First lesson will be on Salvation and your power point scripture: will be Romans 10:13....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4313 Feb 25, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the guy who drank his own urine?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4314 Feb 25, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you BA you said something that was true. You are 100% right God has no religion "AMEN".....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4315 Feb 25, 2013
Lesson One:....(1) Have you sinned and how do I know?(Ro.3:23) Yes, you have because the Bible says we have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.
(2) What are the results of man's sinfulness?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4316 Feb 25, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Potato chips were on sale and the lady at the little store didn't charge me for the jalapeño dip because it was out dated. It's still good, it's made with sour cream.

You sure got caught with your pants down yesterday.

God bless you and you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4317 Feb 25, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Potato chips were on sale and the lady at the little store didn't charge me for the jalapeño dip because it was out dated. It's still good, it's made with sour cream.
You sure got caught with your pants down yesterday.
God bless you and you.
Yes Paul got on my PC without taken my name off and he mess me up. Paul is my Son and he works for the FBI. Keep with the thread please or do we need to learn you your ABC first so you can understand this?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#4318 Feb 25, 2013
socci wrote:
Are 95% of Christians & Catholics looking for some "antichrist" to come? Yes. This is a new doctrine only since 1900 Scofield's Bible notes introduced the false doctrine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Referen...
http://historicist.info/articles2/hortwescott...
video
http://archive.org/details/RevelationIllustra...
More like 95% of illiterate fundies.

Chatechism of the Catholic Church:

675 Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.

676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism, especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.

"We look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come."

This is what Christians look forward to. It doesn't matter what fundies look forward to.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#4319 Feb 25, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Paul got on my PC without taken my name off and he mess me up. Paul is my Son and he works for the FBI. Keep with the thread please or do we need to learn you your ABC first so you can understand this?
You're nuts.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4320 Feb 25, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts.
You chose to burn in Hell forever and he's nuts?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4321 Feb 25, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
More like 95% of illiterate fundies.
Chatechism of the Catholic Church:
675 Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.
676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism, especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.
"We look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come."

This is what Christians look forward to. It doesn't matter what fundies look forward to.
Poor 15th Dalai Lama has to copy/paste from the *Chatechism* of the Catholic Church, while I create my own posts straight from the Word of God.

*Catechism is the proper way to spell that, lol. You need to step up your play Catholic game. At least attempt to be believable......carry on troll.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#4322 Feb 25, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>
......... or do we need to learn you your ABC first so you can understand this?
Preacherman, you are hilarious!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr I love Jesus 20,526
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr KAB 9,536
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr KAB 2,394
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 1,088
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 3 hr I love jesus 13
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 6 hr I love jesus 51
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 7 hr I love jesus 74
More from around the web