Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4231 Feb 22, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't believe that there will be an end time?
I believe that everyone's time comes to an end in this world.

And the evil one's usually go out in absolute misery, so good luck with that.

Location hidden

#4232 Feb 22, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
WHOOPS should have said Ticked off chic is ON the thread
So THAT explains how your dad died.

Penny, go turn off the light so I can fix it.

Ok dad, I'll do it now! All set it's OFF.

Thanks Penny, zzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaapppppppp... YEOWL..... THUD...

Dad, Dad, this is no time for a nap! I just turned the light ON so you can fix it.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4233 Feb 22, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't believe that there will be an end time?
Nettie and her ilk will soon get their "messiah".........bu t he won't be the one they thought he was. The Anti-Christ will come and deceive the masses, and by the looks of what the world is becoming, it won't take much deceiving at all.

Location hidden

#4234 Feb 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hey my dear friend, I am real good praise God. We are getting more of Satans children on here but that is nothing new to me. I am so happy to hear from you and my other Brothers/Sisters. It is nice to walk with the Lord, its not easy for me but the love of the Lord take care of all my light work for me. These evil ones on here will never bring me down, for the power of the Lord keep me going right on.
With your US VS THEM hatred, and demeaning way you look down upon ALL of the real God's "children", you will >>>NEVER<<< be with the real God. You will only be with, and worship, demons.

You are an evil soul, and block yourself off from God.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4237 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie and her ilk will soon get their "messiah".........bu t he won't be the one they thought he was. The Anti-Christ will come and deceive the masses, and by the looks of what the world is becoming, it won't take much deceiving at all.
There is only one God and only one Son of God.

There has always been wrongdoing and hard times on Earth, since its beginning as a matter of fact.

You, Laci, no one, can know where another soul goes after death. It is not yours to know beforehand. Never will be.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4238 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you get your "messiah"?

#4239 Feb 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hey my dear friend, I am real good praise God. We are getting more of Satans children on here but that is nothing new to me. I am so happy to hear from you and my other Brothers/Sisters. It is nice to walk with the Lord, its not easy for me but the love of the Lord take care of all my light work for me. These evil ones on here will never bring me down, for the power of the Lord keep me going right on. My wife went wild a few days ago and made a homemade pizza's for everyone. I am bless with having a great wife and family. I am happy for your husband he sure is lucky to have you as a wife. We are going to get some of that winter storm today so we are staying home and off the roads. I got work here that I can do and take some time out to pray for these people on here. Be bless in the name of Jesus The Preacherman01....
Hi ThePreacherman01, I hope things are going great with you. These devils can attack and troll all they want but we know that "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." -1 John 4:4
----------
The Old Rugged Cross:

#4240 Feb 22, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you get your "messiah"?
When the fulness of the gentiles comes in.(Romans 11:25)

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4242 Feb 22, 2013
The Branch wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Preacherman01 sure has pulled the wool over your eyes if you believe he is of God.
They're all from Murray's Serpent Seed.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/arnoldmur...
Suckatash

San Diego, CA

#4243 Feb 22, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
With your US VS THEM hatred, and demeaning way you look down upon ALL of the real God's "children", you will >>>NEVER<<< be with the real God. You will only be with, and worship, demons.
Who is this "real God" you keep referring to? If you believe in it by faith, you're belief is no better than the ones you ridicule..

#4244 Feb 22, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the lying Lion aka HS aka WAAT aka NOTWF aka too many troll accounts to name.

This poster sure did a great job of exposing some of accounts and lies:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

#4245 Feb 22, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're straight from the pit of Hell.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4246 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
The Anti-Christ will come and deceive the masses, and by the looks of what the world is becoming, it won't take much deceiving at all.

Sounds like a prediction. And you are waiting for this antichrist? What if it never comes?

Netti may already be with antichrist. You are telling her she is not? Nobody is? All is good?

Let's start with the true sabbath and who changed the day. Then antichrist will be more clear.

a little history...

www.sabbathtosundaychange.com

Location hidden

#4247 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ThePreacherman01, I hope things are going great with you. These devils can attack and troll all they want but we know that "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." -1 John 4:4
----------
The Old Rugged Cross:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f3JiJzuvMfoXX
Such arrogant self serving prattle is all you will EVER have.

For while Christians may be spiritually clueless, you do not even muster up to being what it takes to be a REAL Christian. You are just another hateful Christian wannabe loser.

Location hidden

#4250 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
When the fulness of the gentiles comes in.(Romans 11:25)
Do you know when it will be 11:25 in Rome?

#4251 Feb 22, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a prediction. And you are waiting for this antichrist? What if it never comes?
Netti may already be with antichrist. You are telling her she is not? Nobody is? All is good?
Let's start with the true sabbath and who changed the day. Then antichrist will be more clear.
a little history...
www.sabbathtosundaychange.com
Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath (Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28,Luke 6:5). I'm a saved child of God under grace (Romans 7:6, Galatians 3:24-25, Colossians 2:14), I'm an heir through Christ (Galatians 4:1-7). No one can earn their salvation or be good enough on their own to keep it.(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9-10, John 5:24, John 3:36, John 3:15-18, John 10:27-29, Romans 5:20-21)

Nettie and every other unsaved person still has the chance for salvation. The Anti-Christ isn't here yet.(2 Corinthians 6:2, Romans 10:9-13)

I've stated many times that I believe in the pre-tribulation rapture (Rev 3:10, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, 1Cor 15:51-55, 1 John 3:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:9). I believe the church (Holy Spirit filled believers) will be removed and then the 7 year tribulation period will begin.(2 Thessalonians 2:7-8)(Daniel 9:24-27)

----------

p.s.- on another thread you linked to a great KJB study guide. Thank you for that!

p.s.s- but you won't my doctrinal views, lol
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4252 Feb 22, 2013

There simply is no future 7 years. That was an invented doctrine called Futurism. The 70 weeks of Dn 9 were fulfilled in Jesus and have nothing to do with antichrist.

#4253 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
p.s.s- but you won't my doctrinal views, lol
correction- but you won't CHANGE my doctrinal views, lol
socci wrote:
There simply is no future 7 years. That was an invented doctrine called Futurism. The 70 weeks of Dn 9 were fulfilled in Jesus and have nothing to do with antichrist.
I believe the Word of God over what man says.

Location hidden

#4254 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
correction- but you won't CHANGE my doctrinal views, lol
<quoted text>
I believe the Word of God over what man says.
Which Word of God.

Show me just one. That's all I ask and I'll leave you alone.

Which word was written by your god?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4255 Feb 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A Born Fact......
If it feels like our light has gone out, then perhaps we should check if we have allowed seed of bitterness to take root in our heart. Bitterness will prevent us from enjoying peace-with others, with ourselves and with God.
"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness...looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God, lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled" (Hebrews 12:14-15).
Bitterness, when allowed to take root and grow in our hearts, will not only cause us trouble, it will also defile many around us, including our loved ones.
Sometimes trials and tribulations come into our lives to squeeze the bitterness out of us. God may be that heavy rock that sits upon our lives until we are purified and refined.
"I say to my Rock,'Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy ?'" (Psalm 42:9).....
There are three things about life we canít avoid however much we want and those are suffering, death and guilt!
But we must not despair for that reason; we must find a purpose in our lives, and I mean; in this life!
One of the least acceptable dogmas from religious faith is to my opinion the idea about afterlife; that we can postpone the most important things in life into an eternal dimension.
People are led into wars and suicide for this reason and it is a hoax!
Yes, we need a meaning for living our lives and that goes for every single one of us, but it must be within the frame of this life, not propounded into some imaginary dimension.
We must be engaged in motivating others and cooperating with others for the common good causes, and not least to be here for our beloved ones.
We must not be cramped about what we want to happen but rather to live in the moment and never to loose sight of our guiding star.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 6 min Rose_NoHo 2,288
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min waaasssuuup 4,590
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 1 hr Old GT 306
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 1 hr Divine Providence 149
Ten Signs Western Society is a Satanic Cult 1 hr dkskd001 7
Challenge to all Christians 1 hr Old GT 407
1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 2
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 2 hr Son of Man 3,652
More from around the web