Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4086 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The Bible tells us don't give place to evil! Now God tell us this, why would God go against his own word? If you aren't a true believer God will not talk to you because if He did then He would go against His own word and that will never happen end of story!!
Stop using your book of lies to be a hateful narrow minded bigot!!!

If your book of lies says:

"don't give place to evil!"

Then that would mean WITHIN >>>YOURSELF<< <.

You make me soooo glad I overcame the Christian brainwashing and now know that the real God loves >>>ALL<<< souls. And so must anyone who wants to pass their judgment and enter Heaven.

So I know that you are a fake, fraud, and evil deceiver who only wants to poison as many souls as you can with the poison of hatred for one's fellow man.

Location hidden

#4087 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tired of seeing Preacherman's threads being trolled and spammed by anti-Christian heathen trolls. The play "Christians" are the lowest of the low, their fruit is so rotten that it is stinking up the whole Christian area of Topix, they aren't fooling anyone though.
But YOU are not even a real Christian, just a self proclaimed fake one. Another inbred troll at that. So YOU are not fooling anyone.

Loveismygoal is way, way, way, more of a REAL Christian than you will NEVER be.

Since: Oct 07

UK

#4088 Feb 19, 2013
Thanks for your reply it didn't answer my question though .."you posted this in reply to a post in which Preacherman was speaking to me ..are you referring to me in this post ?" ..yes or no ?

Location hidden

#4089 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I will always love to have friendly discussions with anyone. But let it be known to anyone who going to use dirty words or calling names, I will just pass there evil comment by FACT!! I will not answer dumb question or Mocking or making fun of me or others! I show respect to everyone on these threads with truth and I expect the same from them. We are all to be adults here with good behavior and attitude. Thank you for your comment The Preacherman01
But you call everyone names, and constantly insult them. So why are you such a crybaby when you get some thrown back at you?

And you CLAIM to meet with your minion once a week to answer their stupid questions, and even repeated some of their moronic questions here. but are afraid to answer people's tough questions here, why is that?

And I have yet to see you treat anyone whom you hate, which is an ever growing list, with even the slightest bit of respect. I actually get the impression you look for things to hate people over, then start insulting them.

UK

#4091 Feb 19, 2013
Aargh hate coming in on my phone ...can't use the reply button
Romans Road wrote:

<quoted text>
I'm tired of seeing Preacherman's threads being trolled and spammed by anti-Christian heathen trolls. The play "Christians" are the lowest of the low, their fruit is so rotten that it is stinking up the whole Christian area of Topix, they aren't fooling anyone though

Thanks for your reply it didn't answer my question though .."you posted this in reply to a post in which Preacherman was speaking to me ..are you referring to me in this post ?" ..yes or no ?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4092 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Preacherman ...
1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
Eph. 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.
Luke 11 :9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh Findley; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 6 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses
Thanks for these scriptures ...though I fail to see where they confirm your statement that God only speaks to true Christians.
Dahlia brought up a good point where God speaks to Satan ..how does that fit with your claim?
It don't fit at all, you are talking about two things here!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4093 Feb 19, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not be fooled by your magic Jesus decoder ring ploy. Since you must resort to a foolish fundie game to support your claim I am obliged to conclude God does not talk to you at all.
God bless you.
This is some comment coming from a person that Satan control!

Location hidden

#4094 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very well acquainted with the scriptures of the bible, thank you very much.
It is common courtesy and proper etiquette when postng in a public literary forum such as this. It not only saves time for the reader(s) but is also beneficial for those who may just be curiously passing through.
Exactly!

One piss poor "preacher" if he lists a slew of verses that's suppose to support his position, and expect people to go one by one and look them up. This is time consuming and by the time people get to the last few, have probably forgotten what the first few were about. But since Preacherliar hardly makes sense anyway, or is lying, I just don't even bother trying to look them up.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4095 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one become a "true believer" if they don't hear from God?
I know very many "true believers" who say they don't hear from God. Well, they probably do, but they choose to ignore him.
Many of your so-called "true believers" have been misled to believe that they can't hear from God unless the word comes to them via the leadership, i.e. pastors, bishops, priests, etc.
If you or anyone else live by the Bible in truth then it will show on these threads. Many people on here say they are Christian but they fail to show true fruit. Many years ago I was part of some denominational churches I thought I was save and OK with God. Boy was I ever wrong on that, it wasn't until I walk away from man made churches and found the real truth. The real truth is in Gods Bible not in denominational faith. When I made the Bible my only Church I began to see more clearly. Many people is born in man made lies to fit there lifestyle. I teach and preach there is only one lifestyle on earth and that lifestyle is living by Gods Bible not man made lies. I hear from God everyday my Churches is founded on the truth from the Bible. Many people can't hear from God because they are Spiritual Blind from the real truth....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4096 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Ask God to open the eyes of your heart and increase your spiritual understanding.
My eyes was open Spiritual, with wisdom, understanding, and a heart to hear years ago. Many people have tried to change me to there way of thinking but they get no were with me. Why would I want to give up on the truth and walk in lies? I didn't make this thread to talk about me, I made it to talk about Bible FACTS nothing else. Thank you The Preacherman01.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4097 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>where have you stopped the flow? you've as much right as anyone to post on this thread .God bless you too
AMEN!!

Lincoln, UK

#4098 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> It don't fit at all, you are talking about two things here!!
Really ? Two instances contrary to your claim God only speaks to true Christians ?care to explain?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#4099 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Its not hard for me to believe that God put you here for a reason ,he has us all here for a reason ...some of us know it ...some of us don't ..I am glad you know you are here for a reason .
I am also glad you get to hear from God as do I but where does the scriptures say only Christians get to hear from him ?
Yes, Preacherliar seems to be here for the reason of driving home the biblical message of those who call truths, lies, and his lies, truth. Although he's in way overkill mode on this, I suppose every so often someone new stumbles into this thread and within a post or two of his, gets this message also.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#4100 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> My eyes was open Spiritual, with wisdom, understanding, and a heart to hear years ago. Many people have tried to change me to there way of thinking but they get no were with me. Why would I want to give up on the truth and walk in lies? I didn't make this thread to talk about me, I made it to talk about Bible FACTS nothing else. Thank you The Preacherman01.....
Stop lying.

You are as spiritually ignorant as they come.

You have NO idea of anything about the mysteries of one's soul, the spiritual nature of God, what Heaven is like, God's plan for >>>ALL<<< souls, what the "afterlife" in Heaven will be like, nor anything else truly spiritual. All you ever do is use your book of lies to look down upon, insult, and poison as many souls as you can with your poisonous message of hate for anyone outside of your evil cult. And THAT has NOTHING to with being "spiritual".

“Just another face”

Since: May 08

in the cloud

#4101 Feb 19, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Preacherliar seems to be here for the reason of driving home the biblical message of those who call truths, lies, and his lies, truth. Although he's in way overkill mode on this, I suppose every so often someone new stumbles into this thread and within a post or two of his, gets this message also.
Hi, I'm new here. ;)

Good to see ya.

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4102 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person has the internet to read these threads, then they also have the ability to look up scriptures. Not to mention, most people own a bible.
You don't know how to open up a bible and look up scriptures? Here, I'll help you out and post the books of the bible in their order.
Old Testament
1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy
6. Joshua
7. Judges
8. Ruth
9. 1 Samuel
10. 2 Samuel
11. 1 Kings
12. 2 Kings
13. 1 Chronicles
14. 2 Chronicles
15. Ezra
16. Nehemiah
17. Esther
18. Job
19. Psalms
20. Proverbs
21. Ecclesiastes
22. Song of Songs
23. Isaiah
24. Jeremiah
25. Lamentations
26. Ezekiel
27. Daniel
28. Hosea
29. Joel
30. Amos
31. Obadiah
32. Jonah
33. Micah
34. Nahum
35. Habakkuk
36. Zephaniah
37. Haggai
38. Zechariah
39. Malachi
New Testament
40. Matthew
41. Mark
42. Luke
43. John
44. Acts
45. Romans
46. 1 Corinthians
47. 2 Corinthians
48. Galatians
49. Ephesians
50. Philippians
51. Colossians
52. 1 Thessalonians
53. 2 Thessalonians
54. 1 Timothy
55. 2 Timothy
56. Titus
57. Philemon
58. Hebrews
59. James
60. 1 Peter
61. 2 Peter
62. 1 John
63. 2 John
64. 3 John
65. Jude
66. Revelation
Shame on you.

Pray for God to increase your understanding - both naturally and spiritually.

Location hidden

#4103 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have known Troth for about four years now as a poster on these threads, even under a different nic other than the one he has now, and he has NEVER bashed gays.
IF you were to go back four years on these threads, you would see many threads STARTED by Troth in support of gays and right to marriage, etc.
And, yes, my thinking is just like his is on this subject, always has been, and I have tried vigorously to express my own views on this subject as well as being supportive of Troth's.
All the proof is right here, now and in the past, about Troth's position here..........and, GS, you are just plain wrong!
I'm convinced that GS has suffered a complete mental meltdown, and is not in a state of mental FUBAR.

Location hidden

#4104 Feb 19, 2013
Typo - not=now

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4105 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> If you or anyone else live by the Bible in truth then it will show on these threads. Many people on here say they are Christian but they fail to show true fruit. Many years ago I was part of some denominational churches I thought I was save and OK with God. Boy was I ever wrong on that, it wasn't until I walk away from man made churches and found the real truth. The real truth is in Gods Bible not in denominational faith. When I made the Bible my only Church I began to see more clearly. Many people is born in man made lies to fit there lifestyle. I teach and preach there is only one lifestyle on earth and that lifestyle is living by Gods Bible not man made lies. I hear from God everyday my Churches is founded on the truth from the Bible. Many people can't hear from God because they are Spiritual Blind from the real truth....
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We've read this speech before.

God and I are cool. You wouldn't understand because you're not there yet.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4106 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> If you or anyone else live by the Bible in truth then it will show on these threads. Many people on here say they are Christian but they fail to show true fruit. Many years ago I was part of some denominational churches I thought I was save and OK with God. Boy was I ever wrong on that, it wasn't until I walk away from man made churches and found the real truth. The real truth is in Gods Bible not in denominational faith. When I made the Bible my only Church I began to see more clearly. Many people is born in man made lies to fit there lifestyle. I teach and preach there is only one lifestyle on earth and that lifestyle is living by Gods Bible not man made lies. I hear from God everyday my Churches is founded on the truth from the Bible. Many people can't hear from God because they are Spiritual Blind from the real truth....
Plenty of folks believe in God without ever having read the Bible.
God cannot be contained in one book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are Living in the Height of Satan's Kingdom ... 3 hr AlertChristians 1
Many Honeybees Bother People Because They are C... 4 hr AlertChristians 1
Prayer is Worthless for Unbelieving Servants of... 4 hr AlertChristians 1
Demons Inside and Outside of a Person and Satan... 5 hr AlertChristians 2
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 5 hr scottrp 2,703
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 6 hr TheLordsAnointed 108
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 9 hr Big Al 868
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 18 hr Frindly 95
More from around the web