Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4063 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Ask God to open the eyes of your heart and increase your spiritual understanding.
Well said!

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#4064 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, thanks, loveismygoal. I didn't want to interrupt your flow.
All is well.
Love you !!!
:)
Don't know so much about flow ..hubbys doing some DIY and I am just nicking in and out between shouts of ..pass me the hammer will ya ..hold this here ..mark that there ..hes driving me nuts ..I am in here for some peace lol
Glad all is well with you .Love you too..big hugs fae Bonnie Scotland

Glasgow, UK

#4065 Feb 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate you posting these scriptures and and I also think 15th brought up a good point, LoveIsMyGoal.
No bother Cooterdog ..I think its best if folks can read what scriptures are referenced ,most wont bother to go look them up ..yeah 15ths point was the ultimate example of how God speaks to whosever regardless .

Glasgow, UK

#4066 Feb 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Folks, I'm going to leave the thread because it was not my intent to stop the flow of conversation with one another. It has and is a blessing to be able to meet each of you and having an opportunity to learn new things. God bless everyone.
where have you stopped the flow? you've as much right as anyone to post on this thread .God bless you too

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#4067 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> .
You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.

On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.

I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4068 Feb 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Considering all the comments I've made today on this thread, the one The Star Reborn/Seen has decided to make a comment about is plagiarism. I've seen you change poster's comments then come in and make remarks. I am also aware of your bigotry comments that you've made using your numerous nics about "all people from WV being inbreed trash." I also was made aware about a bigotry WV Survey you made about people from WV. I have personally viewed your comments to me on a thread that I no longer post about me being a sock made by another person. It seems the truth is not part of your life. I have not stated any untruths on this thread today nor have I attempted to derail the topic of the thread with my comments. The next time one of your nics you utilize or you need to spew your hatred to address my comments, get use to the cold shoulder because the God I serve didn't expect me to be your door mat. There are more to be seen of you in your comments than all the aforementioned. I've seen good in your comments too.
And your expected hateful rant full of lies has nothing to do with my post about >>>YOU<<<. So here, try again:

"Great, so you're back stalking and trolling with your baseless attacks on posters you hate.

Why don't you quit being such an obsessive control freak and leave him and everyone else you hate, alone. He was not bothering you, and you never have any context of which to debate, argue, or discuss his beliefs. You only stalk him to carry out personal attacks just because you are obsessed with trying to control what he posts."

Location hidden

#4069 Feb 19, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Preacherman,
Why are you avoiding my questions about your alter ego, Jit Kan DO?
Bumping it up.

Come on Preacherliar, answer her question.

Location hidden

#4070 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> its WELL documented.
I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.
Geez...

You must be drunk already.

You respond to Nettie, delete her post, then falsely accuse her of bashing gays by presenting a post by Troth defending his gay daughter as "proof" of your baseless accusation. WOW! What a train wreck of convoluted err... "thinking". Time to go sleep it off.

And if you you really feel that:

"I will not tolerate your hatred of gays"

But yet you side with the wacko fundie trolls who bash gays every chance they get, and you say nothing to them. Which only tells me that you are now lying just to pretend you have a bases to attack Nettie. You don't.

You are just a psychotic lying troll causing trouble.

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4071 Feb 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Folks, I'm going to leave the thread because it was not my intent to stop the flow of conversation with one another. It has and is a blessing to be able to meet each of you and having an opportunity to learn new things. God bless everyone.
Aw, I just got here. Stick around.

Location hidden

#4073 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I just got here. Stick around.
I've had an interesting morning. One of my dogs has killed a skunk. This is not the first time. I have a friend bringing me some canned tomatoes. It took canned tomatoes, vinegar, and Scent Away to get this dog back to humans could tolerate the stink the last go around. The smell was so overwhelming this morning I used a mask and gloves to see exactly what I could do to mask the odor. Ibborbi, I sure hope your day started on a different note and this post finds you having a great day!

Location hidden

#4074 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>where have you stopped the flow? you've as much right as anyone to post on this thread .God bless you too
I appreciate your kindness. Thank you, LoveIsMyGoal.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4075 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know so much about flow ..hubbys doing some DIY and I am just nicking in and out between shouts of ..pass me the hammer will ya ..hold this here ..mark that there ..hes driving me nuts ..I am in here for some peace lol
Glad all is well with you .Love you too..big hugs fae Bonnie Scotland
LOL

Nevertheless, always good to "see" you in these here parts!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4076 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> its WELL documented.
meltdown

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4077 Feb 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I've had an interesting morning. One of my dogs has killed a skunk. This is not the first time. I have a friend bringing me some canned tomatoes. It took canned tomatoes, vinegar, and Scent Away to get this dog back to humans could tolerate the stink the last go around. The smell was so overwhelming this morning I used a mask and gloves to see exactly what I could do to mask the odor. Ibborbi, I sure hope your day started on a different note and this post finds you having a great day!
LOL although I know it's not funny to you.

So sorry for you. My brother had a crazy labrador retriever that lost a couple of confrontations with neighborhood skunks during his summer nightly escapades.

One of the neighbors also had a huge dog named "Chewy" because he looked like Chewbaca from "Star Wars" ... my brother and I deduced that he must have had one too many bad experiences with skunks as that creature permanently smelled like skunk. Nobody wanted to be anywhere near that dog except its owners who must have lost their sense of smell. lol

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4078 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>meltdown
Marshmallows? Weenies? ROTFLMBO

;*:*;

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#4079 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>meltdown
Nettie I know that you find it disheartening to see that TROTH is gay basher however a fact is a fact. Now if you are going to resort to that rest assured I will point it out because I personally adore gays and refuse to allow anyone to continue such hatred toward gays.

Location hidden

#4080 Feb 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?
Although I would never speak for Preacherliar, that is the message he has stated many, many times over. That, and any 2 for 1 sales only applies to those people with Jesus in their lives.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4081 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie I know that you find it disheartening to see that TROTH is gay basher however a fact is a fact. Now if you are going to resort to that rest assured I will point it out because I personally adore gays and refuse to allow anyone to continue such hatred toward gays.
I have known Troth for about four years now as a poster on these threads, even under a different nic other than the one he has now, and he has NEVER bashed gays.
IF you were to go back four years on these threads, you would see many threads STARTED by Troth in support of gays and right to marriage, etc.

And, yes, my thinking is just like his is on this subject, always has been, and I have tried vigorously to express my own views on this subject as well as being supportive of Troth's.

All the proof is right here, now and in the past, about Troth's position here..........and, GS, you are just plain wrong!

Location hidden

#4082 Feb 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!
So since you are only a self proclaimed "Christian" and not a "true" one, thems must be demons talking to you. As God would not poison your soul with such a hatred for those outside of your evil cult.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4083 Feb 19, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very well acquainted with the scriptures of the bible, thank you very much.
It is common courtesy and proper etiquette when postng in a public literary forum such as this. It not only saves time for the reader(s) but is also beneficial for those who may just be curiously passing through.
If a person has the internet to read these threads, then they also have the ability to look up scriptures. Not to mention, most people own a bible.

You don't know how to open up a bible and look up scriptures? Here, I'll help you out and post the books of the bible in their order.

Old Testament
1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy
6. Joshua
7. Judges
8. Ruth
9. 1 Samuel
10. 2 Samuel
11. 1 Kings
12. 2 Kings
13. 1 Chronicles
14. 2 Chronicles
15. Ezra
16. Nehemiah
17. Esther
18. Job
19. Psalms
20. Proverbs
21. Ecclesiastes
22. Song of Songs
23. Isaiah
24. Jeremiah
25. Lamentations
26. Ezekiel
27. Daniel
28. Hosea
29. Joel
30. Amos
31. Obadiah
32. Jonah
33. Micah
34. Nahum
35. Habakkuk
36. Zephaniah
37. Haggai
38. Zechariah
39. Malachi

New Testament
40. Matthew
41. Mark
42. Luke
43. John
44. Acts
45. Romans
46. 1 Corinthians
47. 2 Corinthians
48. Galatians
49. Ephesians
50. Philippians
51. Colossians
52. 1 Thessalonians
53. 2 Thessalonians
54. 1 Timothy
55. 2 Timothy
56. Titus
57. Philemon
58. Hebrews
59. James
60. 1 Peter
61. 2 Peter
62. 1 John
63. 2 John
64. 3 John
65. Jude
66. Revelation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? (Jun '14) 4 min Big Al 4,760
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 5 min Gary Coaldigger 17,456
What the Angels eat. 6 min dollarsbill 5
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 7 min woodtick57 19
The Tower of Babel and the confusion of language. 7 min dollarsbill 6
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 10 min dollarsbill 37
What will Eden be like? 14 min dollarsbill 16
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 17 min dollarsbill 229
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 18 min dollarsbill 619
Let's talk about God's definition of love 23 min dollarsbill 485