|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?
That's what most "true christians" say about other christians.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> This may be hard to believe to some people, but God put me here for a reason. On these threads people are say a lot about God and His Bible and there is no truth to it. Mankind have got his own idea and it ends up nothing but lies. I bring the truth and it can be back up by Gods Words. To me if anyone don't hear from God then they need to check there heart and see if they are really save or not!! I get to hear from God because I am a true child of God, no acting just fact!!
Its not hard for me to believe that God put you here for a reason ,he has us all here for a reason ...some of us know it ...some of us don't ..I am glad you know you are here for a reason .
I am also glad you get to hear from God as do I but where does the scriptures say only Christians get to hear from him ?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> So God doesn't tell me anything you say. I can only say you know very little about God! God talks to all his true children that walks with His Son Jesus....
What I find problematic about the idea about God is the way it is communicated between people.
People all over the world have more or less different ideas about God, depending about what has been communicated to them, and also their own personalisation and engagement.
Simply speaking; it isnít the homogenous and same God!

And then about morals; people have emotional relations but for various reasons we can see that not all of these relations are socially accepted within different cultures, and because of that people feel fear and shame, but why!
Is it the social judgement from people like you and I that represents this voice of God?
Innocents punished for nothing!

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me spell it out this way it would apply to the rest of the people, only if they are a true Christian person!!
so are you saying you have to be a true Christian person BEFORE God will speak to you ?...Does the scriptures not say the opposite of this ?.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Believers and censorship go together like wife beaters and Stella Artois.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Believers and censorship go together like wife beaters and Stella Artois.
<quoted text>
I don't always drink beer but when I do...

I'm glad you responded. You have to take me with a grain of salt and a shot of moonshine.

The salt of course is to stop the bleeding. The moonshine is to ease the pain.

Kingston on Thames?

Register an account so I can properly talk to you. You make me nervous.

I have trouble acting normal when I'm nervous.

Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

We have a logistical issue...

A poster tried to get my personal details for less than philanthropic reasons and there have been a couple of deleting campaigns against me so I won't register an account.

fyi I don't live in K-o-T. My ISP is BT, and they're nationwide. I've no control over how they choose to route me.

I live in the Chiltern Hills about halfway between Oxford and London. It looks rural, but the train can get me into central London in under 30 minutes.

I really enjoy your posts, and I don't believe I make you nervous for a second.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't always drink beer but when I do...
I'm glad you responded. You have to take me with a grain of salt and a shot of moonshine.
The salt of course is to stop the bleeding. The moonshine is to ease the pain.
Kingston on Thames?
Register an account so I can properly talk to you. You make me nervous.
I have trouble acting normal when I'm nervous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CzXfkdCoy6UXX

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?
AMEN!

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!
RAMEN !

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Thinking wrote:
We have a logistical issue...
A poster tried to get my personal details for less than philanthropic reasons and there have been a couple of deleting campaigns against me so I won't register an account.
fyi I don't live in K-o-T. My ISP is BT, and they're nationwide. I've no control over how they choose to route me.
I live in the Chiltern Hills about halfway between Oxford and London. It looks rural, but the train can get me into central London in under 30 minutes.
I really enjoy your posts, and I don't believe I make you nervous for a second.
<quoted text>
:-)

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Bible tells us don't give place to evil! Now God tell us this, why would God go against his own word? If you aren't a true believer God will not talk to you because if He did then He would go against His own word and that will never happen end of story!!

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The Bible tells us don't give place to evil! Now God tell us this, why would God go against his own word? If you aren't a true believer God will not talk to you because if He did then He would go against His own word and that will never happen end of story!!
End of Story?

Awesome.

Kthanksbai.

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Morning Preacherman ... How do you reconcile Pauls testimony with what you say

"...If you aren't a true believer God will not talk to you because if He did then He would go against His own word and that will never happen end of story!!"

Do you believe Saul/Paul never heard from God ?...or do you believe Christ isn't God ?..or both?

Acts 9

King James Version (KJV)

9 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!
loveismygoal wrote:

Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?

ThePreacherman01 wrote: AMEN!

can you give me scripture please to back up your claim ?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Is that why you dont care to have friendly discussions when invited?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>
loveismygoal wrote:
Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?
ThePreacherman01 wrote: AMEN!
can you give me scripture please to back up your claim ?
"1 Peter 3:12"...Eph. 4:27...Lk.11:9-10...PS. 34:17...Mat.6:12,14-15...Read all this and the key word to this is "understanding"....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you don't care to have friendly discussions when invited?
I will always love to have friendly discussions with anyone. But let it be known to anyone who going to use dirty words or calling names, I will just pass there evil comment by FACT!! I will not answer dumb question or Mocking or making fun of me or others! I show respect to everyone on these threads with truth and I expect the same from them. We are all to be adults here with good behavior and attitude. Thank you for your comment The Preacherman01

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I better try to get some sleep I was up all night later...

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>"1 Peter 3:12"...Eph. 4:27...Lk.11:9-10...PS. 34:17...Mat.6:12,14-15...Read all this and the key word to this is "understanding"....
I will not be fooled by your magic Jesus decoder ring ploy. Since you must resort to a foolish fundie game to support your claim I am obliged to conclude God does not talk to you at all.

God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••