Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4001 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> God works in many ways, as a Pastor I take orders from God. If you are a true Child of God he will talk to you! But let us not forget if God talk to you it must line up with His Bible! If it don't line up with is Bible then Satan is only trying to make a fool out of you!!
Maybe next time you should ask God to talk to you about spelling and grammar.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4002 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks is good. Human beings. Homo sapiens.
You have a good heart, 15th Dalai Lama. I've so enjoyed reading about your life adventures especially regarding attending Mass. Good bless you, 15th Dalai Lama.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4003 Feb 18, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>You have a good heart, 15th Dalai Lama. I've so enjoyed reading about your life adventures especially regarding attending Mass. Good bless you, 15th Dalai Lama.
I am truly amazed over the transfer you have created. It was a year ago you and GodSmacked were trolling the fundies and calling them all types of names and going off the forum to track down where Laci lived and threaten her with two other men you took with you.

Tell me, what caused your transformation? What changed your life that you now befriend those Catholics you used to attack? I'm really curious.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#4004 Feb 18, 2013
Yes. If you believe in something, don't change other's posts... it sends out all the wrong messages.
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. He's a pretty bright human being but he resorts to silly games which really tend to marginalize him.

Location hidden

#4005 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly amazed over the transfer you have created. It was a year ago you and GodSmacked were trolling the fundies and calling them all types of names and going off the forum to track down where Laci lived and threaten her with two other men you took with you.
Tell me, what caused your transformation? What changed your life that you now befriend those Catholics you used to attack? I'm really curious.
I hope you've had an enjoyable day, Cookie Parker.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#4006 Feb 18, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you've had an enjoyable day, Cookie Parker.
I'm curious. How did you tranform yourself from hating Catholics and fundies to this? I really have to give you kudos.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4007 Feb 18, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>You have a good heart, 15th Dalai Lama. I've so enjoyed reading about your life adventures especially regarding attending Mass. Good bless you, 15th Dalai Lama.
Well, thank you, Cooterdog. I had a wonderful day with a song in my heart. First thing this morning I went to Mass. Then I came home and continued to clean the yard. That's a bit more complex than it sounds since I'm having to create storage space where there is none. Then I reallized that it's the third Monday, not the third Tuesday, that we provide food for the needy so I was a bit late but in plenty of times to lift heavy stuff for several hours. Yesterday was very much the same except for a short time the song was 'Polly Wolly Doodle'. There's a religious conection there, too, but probably not worth elucidationg.

Then the righteous will answer him and say:
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’
And the king will say to them in reply:
‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’
Matthew 25, February 18

God bless you.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#4008 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Think as you please that is your right. I will answer any question that God want me to answer. When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else. Thank you for your comment Preacherman01....
Preachermam01: "When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else."

I know exactly what you're talking about. God speaks to me, too! And what's more, He often speaks TO me THROUGH others as well. I can't tell you how many times I've suddenly realized something I'd been struggling to understand because God used others to help me come to know what I'd been trying to know.

Location hidden

#4009 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank you, Cooterdog. I had a wonderful day with a song in my heart. First thing this morning I went to Mass. Then I came home and continued to clean the yard. That's a bit more complex than it sounds since I'm having to create storage space where there is none. Then I reallized that it's the third Monday, not the third Tuesday, that we provide food for the needy so I was a bit late but in plenty of times to lift heavy stuff for several hours. Yesterday was very much the same except for a short time the song was 'Polly Wolly Doodle'. There's a religious conection there, too, but probably not worth elucidationg.
Then the righteous will answer him and say:
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’
And the king will say to them in reply:
‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’
Matthew 25, February 18
God bless you.
May God get the praise and glory and thank you for sharing your day with us.

Location hidden

#4010 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious. How did you tranform yourself from hating Catholics and fundies to this? I really have to give you kudos.
Humbled, God has and is changing me. I started putting everything into His hands. If something comes/came my way, I say God I give this to you. As the day proceeds, I have joy and peace unspeakable in knowing that I have peace of mind in serving the Lord and I'm in His loving arms of grace and promises. It is like something 15th Dalia Lama said..."I had a wonderful day with a song in my heart".

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#4011 Feb 18, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Humbled, God has and is changing me. I started putting everything into His hands. If something comes/came my way, I say God I give this to you. As the day proceeds, I have joy and peace unspeakable in knowing that I have peace of mind in serving the Lord and I'm in His loving arms of grace and promises. It is like something 15th Dalia Lama said..."I had a wonderful day with a song in my heart".
Well, something had to have happened. It certainly transformed you for the better. I am happy for you. You really seem at peace.

Location hidden

#4012 Feb 18, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Preachermam01: "When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else."
I know exactly what you're talking about. God speaks to me, too! And what's more, He often speaks TO me THROUGH others as well. I can't tell you how many times I've suddenly realized something I'd been struggling to understand because God used others to help me come to know what I'd been trying to know.
Your comments speak of how God uses people,(others) to help you come to know what you've been trying to know. I'm so thankful God has put so many different people in my life to give me words of encouragement or just be a true friend when I'm at my worst behavior. God has used people of many walks of life to help me and your comments speak the truth because God will use people to help each other. Thanks Janeebee for discussing or giving a testimony about how God has helped you by using others.

Location hidden

#4013 Feb 18, 2013
Folks, in a few minutes will time for tip off for a basketball game. I've enjoyed talking and learning things from each of you today and this evening. Goodnight.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#4014 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Preacherman,
Why are you avoiding my questions about your alter ego, Jit Kan DO?
Because he No Kan Do!
Patriot

Louisville, CO

#4016 Feb 18, 2013
I have to agree with this author when it comes to the nation of Israel:

Does the Nation of Israel Have an End Time Role?

http://www.wake-up.org/daystar/ds2007/Oct.htm
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#4017 Feb 18, 2013
Because all powerful beings don't get enough glory, do they?
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>May God get the praise and glory and thank you for sharing your day with us.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4018 Feb 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Because all powerful beings don't get enough glory, do they?
<quoted text>
Powerful things don't seek glory.

If they do, they aren't really powerful, are they?

I like Cooterdog

:-)

I said something else and changed it. Here's why:

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Since: Oct 07

Lincoln, UK

#4020 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ThePreacherman01, I hope you are doing well. I see Satan's anti-Christian troll gang are over here spamming and acting like little foolish devil children.
We'll just have to keep praying for them, that God allows them to see the light of Christ Jesus through their darkness.
Morning Romans Road ..you posted this in reply to a post in which Preacherman was speaking to me ..are you referring to me in this post ?

Since: Oct 07

Lincoln, UK

#4021 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me spell it out this way it would apply to the rest of the people, only if they are a true Christian person!!
Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#4022 Feb 18, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying only true Christian people get to hear from God ?
That's what most "true christians" say about other christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 min Big Al 138
God Creating Humans As A Distinct Life-Form Is ... 4 min Blacklagoon 9
The Law of Moses Has Not Been Abolished 33 min Muncie 26
400 Year Prophecy Concerning the Hebrew Israeli... (Jan '16) 35 min Preach It 37
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 39 min Preach It 2,610
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 2 hr Willy 105
The Law Is Not Abolished, Yet Circumcision, Sab... 2 hr Stattler 6
More from around the web