Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3979 Feb 18, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Preacherman ...thanks for your reply ..im afraid it didnt really answer my question ..If God lets you know what you need to know himself ..would the same not apply to the rest of us?
Let me spell it out this way it would apply to the rest of the people, only if they are a true Christian person!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3980 Feb 18, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>oops sorry my bad ..I presumed when you said when God wants you to know something he tells you himself and that would included teaching you..so are you saying God just tells you stuff without teaching you ?
Romans 10
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
ah yes I do agree how beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace ...sadly we don't see or hear too much of that these days ..its all hellfire and damnation and handing over to Satan whole families for destruction ..but anyways lets not get waylaid ..I am trying to establish how you get to hear from God himself anything you need to know but the rest of us have too listen to you ???
This may be hard to believe to some people, but God put me here for a reason. On these threads people are say a lot about God and His Bible and there is no truth to it. Mankind have got his own idea and it ends up nothing but lies. I bring the truth and it can be back up by Gods Words. To me if anyone don't hear from God then they need to check there heart and see if they are really save or not!! I get to hear from God because I am a true child of God, no acting just fact!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3981 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me spell it out this way it would apply to the rest of the people, only if they are a true Christian person!!
Hi ThePreacherman01, I hope you are doing well. I see Satan's anti-Christian troll gang are over here spamming and acting like little foolish devil children.

We'll just have to keep praying for them, that God allows them to see the light of Christ Jesus through their darkness.

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#3982 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Think as you please that is your right. I will answer any question that God want me to answer. When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else. Thank you for your comment Preacherman01....
God is speaking to you in volumes, loud and clear, but you reject the sources and therefore you are rejecting him.

Repent. Then move forward.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3983 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> This may be hard to believe to some people, but God put me here for a reason. On these threads people are say a lot about God and His Bible and there is no truth to it. Mankind have got his own idea and it ends up nothing but lies. I bring the truth and it can be back up by Gods Words. To me if anyone don't hear from God then they need to check there heart and see if they are really save or not!! I get to hear from God because I am a true child of God, no acting just fact!!
What about your alter ego, Jit Kan Do, who wishes it would be open season on gays so you can get in your truck and shoot them with your new rifle?

Whereabouts in Jersey

#3984 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Last Sunday I preach on Bitterness in people heart and there life. Bitterness can kill and destroy your life if you don't get to it in time. I know what I am talking about, because I been there and done that in my life. The Bible got a lot to say about bitterness, it is nothing to be ashamed about because we are only human. Here is some help from the Bible read below please....
(1) Eph. 4:31,32....(2) Matthew 5:23....(3)Ro. 12:14 and 12:17....(4)1 Peter 2:21,23....(5)Hebrews 12:14,15....(6)James 3:10,14,15....
Please copy and paste the scriptures. Or if you have them committed to memory, then please type them out.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#3985 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me spell it out this way it would apply to the rest of the people, only if they are a true Christian person!!
Not necessarily true. God will speak to whomever is willing to listen to him.

Location hidden

#3986 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ThePreacherman01, I hope you are doing well. I see Satan's anti-Christian troll gang are over here spamming and acting like little foolish devil children.
We'll just have to keep praying for them, that God allows them to see the light of Christ Jesus through their darkness.
What about Jit Kan Do, Preacherman's alter ego? Or, do you think it's ok to declare open season on gays. Are you going to get in your truck and shoot them with your new rifle?

Whereabouts in Jersey

#3987 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>The word teach is not in my comment! When you open up the Bible to read it then God is teaching you read Ro. 10:14-15 and your answer is there!!
Not necessarily true.

Act 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Act 8:28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.

Act 8:29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

Act 8:30 And Philip ran thither to [him], and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

Act 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3988 Feb 18, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please copy and paste the scriptures. Or if you have them committed to memory, then please type them out.
Why not look them up yourself? If you don't own a bible then use biblegateway.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3989 Feb 18, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily true. God will speak to whomever is willing to listen to him.
100% Agreement.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3990 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3991 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A common argument from atheists and skeptics is that if all things need a cause, then God must also need a cause. The conclusion is that if God needed a cause, then God is not God (and if God is not God, then of course there is no God). This is a slightly more sophisticated from of the basic question "Who made God?" Everyone knows that something does not come from nothing. So, if God is a "something," then He must have a cause, right
The question is tricky because it sneaks in the false assumption that God came from somewhere and then ask where that might be. The answer is that the question does not even make sense. It is like asking, "What does blue smell like?" Blue is not in the category of things that have a smell, so the question itself is flawed. In the same way, God is not in the category of things that are created or caused. God is uncased and uncreated--He simply exists.
How do we know this? WE know that from nothing, nothing comes. So, if there were ever a time when there was absolutely nothing in existence, then nothing would have ever come into existence. But things do exist. Therefore, since there could never have been absolutely nothing, something had to have always been in existence. That ever-existing thing is what we call God, God is the uncased Being that caused everything else to come into existence. God is the uncreated Creator who created the universe and everything in it....
Someone nominated you on the "Who is the dumbest fundie on Topx" thread, and I can see why. That post might very well be the dumbest train wreck of jumbled crap you've posted so far.

Location hidden

#3992 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> God works in many ways, as a Pastor I take orders from God. If you are a true Child of God he will talk to you! But let us not forget if God talk to you it must line up with His Bible! If it don't line up with is Bible then Satan is only trying to make a fool out of you!!
Power In The Blood Of The Lamb

Wearing the full armor of God, there are no substantial reasons to fear the enemy. "The full Armor of God quote outlines these aspects of belief: truth, righteousness, preparation of the Gospel of peace, faith, salvation and the Word of God." http://www.ask.com/wiki/Armor_of_God
I am protected from the enemy. "Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
http://www.acts17-11.com/armor.html

Location hidden

#3993 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Name Calling Christians
"Do you ever notice how many names we Christians like to call people? Adulterers, heathens, pagans, unbelievers, unchurched, the list goes on and on. I wonder if they dislike it as much as I disliked being labeled an agnostic. Maybe they don’t care. Maybe they don’t know.
But one thing is for sure, labeling others in such ways affects how we view and interact with them. So I propose a label that everyone can except. Let s stop the name calling, and just call people what they are. Let’s call them “people.”
http://www.tillhecomes.org/name-calling-chris...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3995 Feb 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Sunday was a great day in Church 5 people come forward to give there life to Christ, 2 of those people was Atheist the rest was non-believers. Little by little we are marching on for Jesus, it makes a Pastor feel great when this happen. Jesus is the only way to Heaven, there isn't any other way FACT....
You can't believe in Jesus if you don't obey the Bible....
And I ask you again, what proof did you ever demand to see, and receive, that proves beyond any doubt, that your book of lies was written by your "god"?

Location hidden

#3997 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, so you're back stalking and trolling with your baseless attacks on posters you hate.
Why don't you quit being such an obsessive control freak and leave him and everyone else you hate, alone. He was not bothering you, and you never have any context of which to debate, argue, or discuss his beliefs. You only stalk him to carry out personal attacks just because you are obsessed with trying to control what he posts.
Considering all the comments I've made today on this thread, the one The Star Reborn/Seen has decided to make a comment about is plagiarism. I've seen you change poster's comments then come in and make remarks. I am also aware of your bigotry comments that you've made using your numerous nics about "all people from WV being inbreed trash." I also was made aware about a bigotry WV Survey you made about people from WV. I have personally viewed your comments to me on a thread that I no longer post about me being a sock made by another person. It seems the truth is not part of your life. I have not stated any untruths on this thread today nor have I attempted to derail the topic of the thread with my comments. The next time one of your nics you utilize or you need to spew your hatred to address my comments, get use to the cold shoulder because the God I serve didn't expect me to be your door mat. There are more to be seen of you in your comments than all the aforementioned. I've seen good in your comments too.

Location hidden

#3998 Feb 18, 2013
Preacherman,
Why are you avoiding my questions about your alter ego, Jit Kan DO?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3999 Feb 18, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Name Calling Christians
"Do you ever notice how many names we Christians like to call people? Adulterers, heathens, pagans, unbelievers, unchurched, the list goes on and on. I wonder if they dislike it as much as I disliked being labeled an agnostic. Maybe they don’t care. Maybe they don’t know.
But one thing is for sure, labeling others in such ways affects how we view and interact with them. So I propose a label that everyone can except. Let s stop the name calling, and just call people what they are. Let’s call them “people.”
http://www.tillhecomes.org/name-calling-chris...
Folks is good. Human beings. Homo sapiens.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4000 Feb 18, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Considering all the comments I've made today on this thread, the one The Star Reborn/Seen has decided to make a comment about is plagiarism. I've seen you change poster's comments then come in and make remarks. I am also aware of your bigotry comments that you've made using your numerous nics about "all people from WV being inbreed trash." I also was made aware about a bigotry WV Survey you made about people from WV. I have personally viewed your comments to me on a thread that I no longer post about me being a sock made by another person. It seems the truth is not part of your life. I have not stated any untruths on this thread today nor have I attempted to derail the topic of the thread with my comments. The next time one of your nics you utilize or you need to spew your hatred to address my comments, get use to the cold shoulder because the God I serve didn't expect me to be your door mat. There are more to be seen of you in your comments than all the aforementioned. I've seen good in your comments too.
It's true. He's a pretty bright human being but he resorts to silly games which really tend to marginalize him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 11 min messianic114 9,299
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Calvin_Smith 155
Evidence Against God (Jan '16) 2 hr messianic114 4,427
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr messianic114 1,828
Design, Nowhere Evident 2 hr messianic114 253
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 3 hr Blodewedd 15
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 4 hr Blodewedd 40
More from around the web