|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>"How does a pastor use the tools available to him, but not plagiarize?"
http://pastorsedge.myshopify.com/blogs/edgebl...
I thank you for your comments CD they are very knowledgeable. Myself I got nothing to worry about, I don't steal or bring false witnessing to anyone. But I do bring forward the truth, something that most lost souls can't take. I can't stay on here to long people are coming in here who needs help. I thank you again for you comments and it is nice to see you again. But please don't say things that is not true about me. Myself I over look people when they do that (Matthew 12:36,37) and let God take care of my lite work for me....

John 13:34,35 or 1 John 4:20......

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Please everyone keep with the thread and let God do the rest!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, that I am free myself and my family. This is a great day to be alive so go and be nice to someone today. Use your words today with wisdom and understanding and a heart to hear the truth!! When you do this then you know in your heart that the Lord walks beside you in life!!
May I share with you the scriptures that I've been reading this morning. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 I'm still focusing on the meaning of this scripture. Personally to me the content of the scripture is staying with God's design and He will never fail us; however, when we try our own way instead of God's plan it results in disaster for others that I've never considered and for me. Also, in realization many others may have different interpretations of this very verse and I say respectfully thank you for listening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>... But please don't say things that is not true about me. Myself I over look people when they do that (Matthew 12:36,37) and let God take care of my lite work for me....
John 13:34,35 or 1 John 4:20......
"Only God knows your true intentions not me"; was my comment to you. This is not my first time finding comments from you that you have posted that were from other authors and the source had been neglected to be provided thus my comments to you today.

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning CD. It is a pleasure to see you posting on the Christian forum. I hope all is well with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning CD. It is a pleasure to see you posting on the Christian forum. I hope all is well with you.
Hello GS. I've been talking about Spring soon approaching to a few cyber buddies this morning. How's your day?

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Please everyone keep with the thread and let God do the rest!!
In trying to "keep with the thread" I notice that you never do any real teaching nor do you answer any questions and when you do get messages that God is trying to get through to you, you reject them.

You are a fraud.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
In trying to "keep with the thread" I notice that you never do any real teaching nor do you answer any questions and when you do get messages that God is trying to get through to you, you reject them.
You are a fraud.
Think as you please that is your right. I will answer any question that God want me to answer. When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else. Thank you for your comment Preacherman01....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Think as you please that is your right. I will answer any question that God want me to answer. When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else. Thank you for your comment Preacherman01....
God doesn't 'tell' you anything.
You post what you want to post; you believe what you want to believe.

Your 'friend' Jit Kan Do posted on another thread that he had a new rifle and wanted to jump in his truck and go kill some homosexuals.

Why don't YOU take care of THAT problem, Jit, er, Preacherdude?

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Think as you please that is your right. I will answer any question that God want me to answer. When God want me to know something he will tell me Himself, it will not come through anyone else. Thank you for your comment Preacherman01....
Then would the same not apply to the rest of us too ?
When God wants us to know something he will tell us himself ,it will not come through anyone else ?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Last Sunday I preach on Bitterness in people heart and there life. Bitterness can kill and destroy your life if you don't get to it in time. I know what I am talking about, because I been there and done that in my life. The Bible got a lot to say about bitterness, it is nothing to be ashamed about because we are only human. Here is some help from the Bible read below please....

(1) Eph. 4:31,32....(2) Matthew 5:23....(3)Ro. 12:14 and 12:17....(4)1 Peter 2:21,23....(5)Hebrews 12:14,15....(6)James 3:10,14,15....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't 'tell' you anything.
Your 'friend' Jit Kan Do posted on another thread that he had a new rifle and wanted to jump in his truck and go kill some homosexuals.
Nettie you don't give me orders young lady, if it is any of your business I am way ahead of you on this. Jit Kan Do have got a few problems in His life, and me and him are working on those problems. He is just like you or anyone else on here he is only human and he isn't perfect.

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Last Sunday I preach on Bitterness in people heart and there life. Bitterness can kill and destroy your life if you don't get to it in time. I know what I am talking about, because I been there and done that in my life. The Bible got a lot to say about bitterness, it is nothing to be ashamed about because we are only human. Here is some help from the Bible read below please....
(1) Eph. 4:31,32....(2) Matthew 5:23....(3)Ro. 12:14 and 12:17....(4)1 Peter 2:21,23....(5)Hebrews 12:14,15....(6)James 3:10,14,15....
ThePreacherman01 wrote:

Hi Preacherman ..why do you believe that God will teach you himself but we need you to teach us ??..how do you reconcile that biblically

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't 'tell' you anything.
So God doesn't tell me anything you say. I can only say you know very little about God! God talks to all his true children that walks with His Son Jesus....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Then would the same not apply to the rest of us too ?
When God wants us to know something he will tell us himself ,it will not come through anyone else ?
God works in many ways, as a Pastor I take orders from God. If you are a true Child of God he will talk to you! But let us not forget if God talk to you it must line up with His Bible! If it don't line up with is Bible then Satan is only trying to make a fool out of you!!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> So God doesn't tell me anything you say. I can only say you know very little about God! God talks to all his true children that walks with His Son Jesus....
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.- Susan B. Anthony

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Hi Preacherman ..why do you believe that God will teach you himself but we need you to teach us ??..how do you reconcile that biblically
The word teach is not in my comment! When you open up the Bible to read it then God is teaching you read Ro. 10:14-15 and your answer is there!!

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> God works in many ways, as a Pastor I take orders from God. If you are a true Child of God he will talk to you! But let us not forget if God talk to you it must line up with His Bible! If it don't line up with is Bible then Satan is only trying to make a fool out of you!!
Hi Preacherman ...thanks for your reply ..im afraid it didnt really answer my question ..If God lets you know what you need to know himself ..would the same not apply to the rest of us?

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>The word teach is not in my comment! When you open up the Bible to read it then God is teaching you read Ro. 10:14-15 and your answer is there!!
oops sorry my bad ..I presumed when you said when God wants you to know something he tells you himself and that would included teaching you..so are you saying God just tells you stuff without teaching you ?
Romans 10
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

ah yes I do agree how beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace ...sadly we dont see or hear too much of that these days ..its all hellfire and damnation and handing over to satan whole families for destruction ..but anyways lets not get waylaid ..I am trying to establish how you get to hear from God himself anything you need to know but the rest of us have too listen to you ???

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.- Susan B. Anthony
I knew a guy that was a real Jesus Freak down to details that I began to find disturbing. He was always talking about what God told him to do and not to do. One day I asked him what he would do if God asked him to kill someone totally innocent such as a child. He said he would follow God's request just as Abraham was about to do to his own son Isaac. Then I asked him how he would know it was God telling him to do this, as God's last sacrifice was Jesus. He said, oh, he'd know.

That has always worried me, and he isn't the only one that feels that way. Unfortunately there are many, and it may not go the extreme of killing, but can have serious effects. I personally would not disobey God in that manner, but I would question myself enough to be convinced it wasn't God communicating this message as Satan is prince of this world and I will not kill.

From what I've witnessed from many TV Evangelists and clergy of all sorts, I believe the lines of communication are not connected to the source they portray.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,681 - 3,700 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min Poof1 9,998
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 12 min stupid is not a disease 239
A Message from Nettie 14 min stupid is not a disease 769
Should I throw bible? 23 min stupid is not a disease 4
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 25 min stupid is not a disease 1,253
THE SUPERIOR RACE of PEOPLE 41 min debunker 129
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 42 min purplelady1040 87,756
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 3 hr joe 7 183
•••
•••