Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3913 Feb 16, 2013
moki wrote:
Your Satanic links won't save you. Eternal Hell is in your future.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3914 Feb 16, 2013
On Wednesday night we have Family night Church and we let people ask there question. One question a young man ask is "Who Created God"? So I put this question out to everyone on this thread. I already know what the non-believers will say. Let us hear from the real true believers out there.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3915 Feb 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
On Wednesday night we have Family night Church and we let people ask there question. One question a young man ask is "Who Created God"? So I put this question out to everyone on this thread. I already know what the non-believers will say. Let us hear from the real true believers out there.
37 stoned to the bone nomadic goat herders?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3916 Feb 16, 2013
Rather me or anyone else likes it or not there is a born FACT in this country and it goes like this people. We can make fun or mock God or His Bible all we want, my advice is don't be a fool and do this! Because people who do this will face God and they will be put into the lake of Fire for ever. I care less how you believe in God/Jesus/Holy Spirit/Bible. God will not in any way over look your sins called "Unpardonable Sin" you will pay more then you think you will. Your day's are number with God starting with every word that you say against God or His true Pastor's. "FACT".......

You will know who these people are, just set back and read there sinful comments, There Days are Number count on it!!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#3917 Feb 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." --Anne Lamott

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3918 Feb 16, 2013
This June our Church will try and get Rhema Marvanne to come and sing for us. I just love to hear her sing, what a wonderful young lady singing for God........

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3919 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic links won't save you. Eternal Hell is in your future.
Look numbnutz, either start debating, discussing, arguing a point, or quit wasting perfectly good Topix space with your stupid repetitive crap.

Location hidden

#3920 Feb 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Instead of meeting every week to ask/answer stupid questions about your evil mythology, why don't you all actually DO something more constructive like helping some car-less elderly person go shopping for food, etc. Or working to help some down and out military veteran find a job, give them food, clothing, etc. Or any number of other things that will actually mean something besides spending time answering senseless questions with your lies.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3921 Feb 16, 2013
Genesis 12:3.....I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed....

Location hidden

#3922 Feb 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This June our Church will try and get Rhema Marvanne to come and sing for us. I just love to hear her sing, what a wonderful young lady singing for God........
Great. MORE wasting of your church's money of YOUR self gratification just to hear someone sing. Meanwhile some homeless Veteran is dying of starvation or freezing, whom you could have "saved" instead.

What a fake and a fraud you are. You are a joke to what Christianity is suppose to be all about.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Ringwood, Australia

#3923 Feb 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I am real and I truly believe that man created God.
Jet Kan Do

Indianapolis, IN

#3924 Feb 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This is going to be good Pastor, I just hope I don't need to work that day when she here. Preacherman01 I hope you all will make some DVD of this young lady why she is here?
Jet Kan Do

Indianapolis, IN

#3925 Feb 17, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am real and I truly believe that man created God.
Man created God, boy this is the best dumb comment I read so far.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3926 Feb 17, 2013
Jet Kan Do wrote:
<quoted text>Man created God, boy this is the best dumb comment I read so far.
Busted, Preacherdude!

I'm curious. How crazy does one have to be to make up other nics and talk to yourself?

Why aren't you in church, or at least getting ready for church, this morning, hmmmmmm?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3927 Feb 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
There is no answer, preacherman. Philosophical questions are best discussed over Martinis or, in these here parts, cold beers.
Jit Kan Do

Indianapolis, IN

#3928 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted, Preacherdude!
I'm curious. How crazy does one have to be to make up other nics and talk to yourself?
Why aren't you in church, or at least getting ready for church, this morning, hmmmmmm?
Just what are you talking about? If its any of your business I got to get in my truck and on my way to Illinois. I am not that old to talk to my self thank you.
Jit Kan Do

Indianapolis, IN

#3929 Feb 17, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no answer, preacherman. Philosophical questions are best discussed over Martinis or, in these here parts, cold beers.
Sorry I am not the Preacherman and I never got that stupid to drink alcohol. That alcohol thing is for people who got small brains, like yourself!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3930 Feb 17, 2013
Jit Kan Do wrote:
<quoted text>Just what are you talking about? If its any of your business I got to get in my truck and on my way to Illinois. I am not that old to talk to my self thank you.
So, no church today, Preacherman?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3931 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
So, no church today, Preacherman?
There never is.. they are all God, remember? they dont have to go to 'church', they ARE it!
its that 'do as i say, not as i do" bullshit!

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3932 Feb 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
God is uncreated. Everlasting, unmade, without beginning or end.

;*:*;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 7 min susanblange 410
Human microchipping on rise; researchers warn o... 14 min dollarsbill 8
What is Communion?? (Sep '11) 19 min susanblange 6
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 24 min Nc here 75
Evoution Frauds 25 min Jesus is 8
sex talk addiction 29 min dollarsbill 134
Is there a microchip implant in your future? 1 hr dollarsbill 16
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 1 hr Skeptical_Mal 73
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr purplelady1040 18,487
Christian Topix forum? 18 hr dollarsbill 298