Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3628 Feb 12, 2013
It appears the sanitary workers will be picking up a lot of white trash today darling because the help seems to be getting out of hand.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3629 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
It appears the sanitary workers will be picking up a lot of white trash today darling because the help seems to be getting out of hand.
Lock your doors, lest you end up in the dump.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3631 Feb 12, 2013

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3633 Feb 12, 2013
The Good News #1.....

Christ died for you, Romans 5:8 tells us. "God demonstrate His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinner, Christ died for us." Suppose you are in a hospital dying of cancer. I come to you and say, "let's take the cancer cells from your body and put them into my body." If that were possible,* What would happen to me" * What would happen to you? I would die in your place. I would die instead of you.
The Bible says Christ took the penalty that we deserved for sin, place it upon Himself, and died in our place. Three days later Christ came back to life to prove that sin and death had been conquered and that His claim to be God were true.

Just as the bad news got worse, the good news gets better!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3634 Feb 12, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you have to pity the fool. No one's looking his way and he's here making threats he can probably have come true because of his being protected by the mods and all.
Still, I hear when a troll dies from no one paying attention, they go out in a blaze of hell fire because they demand so much attention on them when they don't get it, they get REAL mad...LOL!!!
Yeppers

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#3635 Feb 12, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Lock your doors, lest you end up in the dump.
Funny you should post that. I was watching "Mob Wives" on TV and they said that the mob almost always say that they are in the "waste management" business.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#3636 Feb 12, 2013
Then buy this t-shirt.

www.smellyourmum.com/images/jesusdied.jpg
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Christ died for you, Romans 5:8 tells us.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Placitas, NM

#3637 Feb 12, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You should be the man in the White House!! Your lies and the way you talk your way out of things, you should run for the White House Job!!
I said you don't know anything. What are you going to do about it?
Nothing?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3641 Feb 12, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we go to your favorite site. You know, the one you and your wife answer questions for.
There are three occasions in the book of Acts where speaking in tongues accompanied the receiving of the Holy Spirit—Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, and 19:6. However, these three occasions are the only places in the Bible where speaking in tongues is an evidence of receiving the Holy Spirit. Throughout the book of Acts, thousands of people believe in Jesus and nothing is said about them speaking in tongues (Acts 2:41, 8:5-25, 16:31-34, 21:20). Nowhere in the New Testament is it taught that speaking in tongues is the only evidence a person has received the Holy Spirit. In fact, the New Testament teaches the opposite. We are told that every believer in Christ has the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:13-14), but not every believer speaks in tongues (1 Corinthians 12:29-31).
So, why was speaking in tongues the evidence of the Holy Spirit in those three passages in Acts? Acts 2 records the apostles being baptized in the Holy Spirit and empowered by Him to proclaim the gospel. The apostles were enabled to speak in other languages (tongues) so they could share the truth with people in their own languages. Acts 10 records the apostle Peter being sent to share the gospel with non-Jewish people. Peter and the other early Christians, being Jews, would have a hard time accepting Gentiles (non-Jewish people) into the church.
Tongues are also considered other languages. Rather strange there are only a couple denominations that incorporate this dogma into their beliefs.
http://www.gotquestions.org/tongues-Holy-Spir...
Spot on, HS.
Great post.

#3642 Feb 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on, HS.
Great post.
My entourage is arriving by the hundreds today and Nutty is one of those that pushed me to the fame I have here on topix however Nutty's self induced misfortunes are the funniest on topix because of Nutty's tragic planning for retirement.

See Dears, I spent my entire life planning for retirement however Nutty well shall we say she is always looking for a hand out and I mean that in a kind heartfelt way.

Since: Oct 07

UK

#3643 Feb 12, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 1Cor.5-5
According to Paul it can and has been done.
Hi Laci Ann ...Preacherman has said you could teach me ..perhaps you could tell me the criteria for delivering someone to satan for the destruction of the flesh ..what does destruction of the flesh mean ? does it mean put to the death?.what is the formula to bring this to pass? does scripture show us how to do this ? who are we to do it too? did Paul include the persons family and loved ones to be handed over too ? and last but by no means least does Jesus say we are to do this?..Thanks in advance for your help ..May your day be filled with the love ,Peace and Joy of our Lord Jesus Christ the living Word of God

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3644 Feb 12, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Hello friend, I have missed you.. Heard you took a break.. Hoping all is well with you..Xena doing god? I am getting ready to stop again just poking at Penny for awhile and that idiot Laci..
Hey, my friend. I came back when I saw you posting a bit. Xena seems to have healed totally and has no paranoia over the experience. I do now though, which is good to know what may be a dangerous area. It may bother her when she is old. God knows all mine sure do.

I never quite understood your feelings for that one, but I certainly do now. Nothing more irritating than someone just learning, no matter whether it be religion or an other subject, and believing they are more enlightened then those that have studied the majority of their life. Arrogant little twits. Even if she studied all her life she still wouldn't know squat.

I was busy with a project for a while too. The weather controls where I spend the majority of my time. It's been as cold this winter as it was hot this summer. And still dry the last 1-1/2 years except on rare occasions.

Hope you drop by more often!!

;*:*;

#3646 Feb 12, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>It's almost 2pm are they walking or coming by bus?
Dear you are very smart are you and I mean that in a kind heartfelt way.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3648 Feb 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on, HS.
Great post.
Thanks Nettie. I am collecting hearts to give out Thu. Hope your day is good.

<3

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3649 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell Sucks
I was a backslidden Christian who is back with the Lord. Who was told I was not a Christian because i fell back into sin. Now do you condemn me? Christ does not who are you to? You are far from a CHRISTIAN you come in these threads and attack Christians and then claim tongues is of the devil when it is not.
I am not illiterate when it comes to the Bible YOU ARE and you proved it by saying the tower of babel had to do with tongues IT DID NOT it had to do with languages being confused NOTHING related to tongues. The tower of Babel and tongues are two different things.
The gift of tongues HAS NOT ended you are a fool to say such a thing. Show me scripture that says TONGUES ENDED you can't you only show me a website made by a man. WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE that says TONGUES CEASED. You are treading on dangerous grounds saying the Holy Spirit cannot baptize someone in his SPIRIT with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
<quoted text>
You were backsliding and now you're just backbiting? Idiotspeak whatever pseudo-label you want to wear. You'll never change, you never have. You knew nothing before and you've improved on that by knowing nothing now. Boy Howdy!

I already answered those questions. Speaking in tongues is as fake and disingenuous as you, and only use for capital gain. Play with rattlesnakes too and drink poison? You got the demonspeak down well. Here, have another silver coin for your collection.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3650 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, HellSucks. Glad to see you here. Notice how your stalker who's obsessed with you is here making threats again? Funny how he's able to make those threats come true. Think he's Tolles? Or maybe a major player with the Gannet newspapers?
Either way, his trolling is sanctioned, approved by and protected by the mods here.
We're just going to overlook his attempts to get attention. I hear when the trolls stop getting attention, and start dying, it's really cool....they burn out in a blaze of hell fire...can't wait for that one.
Hi Cookie! I don't know, but it is the first business I've ever known that intentionally supports the ones that have already destroyed much, and losses of these long-time noted posters is on the rise and will be even more apparent than it already is. Many of them have stated exactly who is responsible for their indefinite absence. Seems but a few of the same names keep coming up as the culprits.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3651 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Really, you have to pity the fool. No one's looking his way and he's here making threats he can probably have come true because of his being protected by the mods and all.
Still, I hear when a troll dies from no one paying attention, they go out in a blaze of hell fire because they demand so much attention on them when they don't get it, they get REAL mad...LOL!!!
Spontaneous combustion? Awwww Hell!! hehe

;*:*;

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3654 Feb 12, 2013
I see the Christ-hating heathen trolls are out spamming threads in full force. What a sad group.

They need Jesus!

"How can I be saved?"
http://www.gotquestions.org/how-can-I-be-save...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3655 Feb 12, 2013
I see posts are disappearing like vacuumed cookie crumbs.

#3656 Feb 12, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
I see posts are disappearing like vacuumed cookie crumbs.
It is very nice to see you RR and I hope all is well with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Morals 15 hr arrow 10
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Wed arrow 43
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52