Location hidden

#3509 Feb 10, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"You are nothing but a sick evil troll, and could never be a real Christian. "
Your eternal future:

Revelation 20:10 (NASB)
10 ; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3510 Feb 10, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Only a fool would say there isn't any God! If you don't believe in the Bible, then you don't believe in God FACT! The Bible is the laws and rules of God, we are to live by those Laws and rules and if we don't do that, then we will burn for it FACT!! There is no way around this for anyone, its Gods way or else you will burn for it FACT!! If you think I am wrong on this then prove it!!
Yet you do not celebrate the Sabbath as your demonic "god" demands you celebrate it. Making you a lying hypocrite.

Location hidden

#3511 Feb 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is just as evil for Troth to call others mother a hog and to post her obituary picture. Is is not? I am sorry your dad died with cancer.
Which has nothing to with my post to that sick evil POS dollarsbill. sO HERE, TRY AGAIN:

"My father died a horrible death due to cancer, so it is just plain sick and evil of you to insult him/his memory like that.

You are just an evil sick minded troll and could NEVER be a real Christian."

Location hidden

#3512 Feb 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's my Satanic opinion.
As always.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3513 Feb 10, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
As always.
Satan is your father, the father of liars. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name. I rebuke you in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

#3514 Feb 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eternal future:
Revelation 20:10 (NASB)
10 ; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
LMFAO@YOU

You are such a demented little Christtard troll.

What is it like being such a spiritually ignorant troll?

Location hidden

#3515 Feb 10, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@YOU
What is it like being such a spiritually ignorant troll?
If you would read your posts you wouldn't ask your ignorant questions. You're a loser.

Location hidden

#3517 Feb 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would read your posts you wouldn't ask your ignorant questions. You're a loser.
Which is just avoidance about my post to YOU. So here, try again:

"LMFAO@YOU

What is it like being such a spiritually ignorant troll?"

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#3519 Feb 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2008052...

Location hidden

#3520 Feb 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is your father, the father of liars. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name. I rebuke you in Jesus' Name.
Look you sick little non-Christian prick, my father died of CANCER. So enough of your demented evil insults.

If there was a Hell, >>>YOU<<< would be going there, and NOT the people you hate and insult.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Ringwood, Australia

#3526 Feb 11, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Only a fool would say there isn't any God! If you don't believe in the Bible, then you don't believe in God FACT! The Bible is the laws and rules of God, we are to live by those Laws and rules and if we don't do that, then we will burn for it FACT!! There is no way around this for anyone, its Gods way or else you will burn for it FACT!! If you think I am wrong on this then prove it!!
There isn't any God

“Atheism is the right choice”

Ringwood, Australia

#3527 Feb 11, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>If your father did not accept Christ, then he is eternally in hell and you offend his life and death by your disrespect for his death.
Gosh, can we post your dad's obituary photo and mock his horse sense.
Please explain how your post 'IF' there were a hell makes any sense.
There is a hell and if your dad rejected Christ, he is there and you will be there in your lonely solitude chamber of hell.
Sorry, God is our father, He did not die of cancer. Alas, your real dad is satan and he is cancer.
Are you a Christian? If so then I'm glad the f*ck I am not.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3528 Feb 11, 2013
Take a good look at your behaviour.
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>He posted nothing about your dad, so you are simply lying. If your dad died a horrible death due to cancer, perhaps you should reconsider your horrible life as a cancerous spore in society.
Exactly what do you determine to be a real Christian? One who is filled with evil, like you or one who ignores and condones evil like Seriously.
Perhaps, your opinion has no effect on anything or anyone and that is what you meant by your dad dying a horrible death due to cancer.

Location hidden

#3530 Feb 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just avoidance about my post to YOU. So here, try again:
"LMFAO@YOU
What is it like being such a spiritually ignorant troll?"
No matter how many times you "try again" you are still a lying name caller. You are Satan's child and will burn forever with your father.

Location hidden

#3531 Feb 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you sick little non-Christian prick, my father died of CANCER. So enough of your demented evil insults.
If there was a Hell, >>>YOU<<< would be going there, and NOT the people you hate and insult.
I don't hate anyone. It is you that is FILLED with hatred of God and His people. Your posts are filled with hatred and lies. The Bible condemns you to Hell fire. But you know that. Do you ever read your own posts? You condemn yourself over and over and ...

Location hidden

#3532 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll to be ignored.
Like you ignore Jesus. But it's too late. You already have been warned.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3533 Feb 11, 2013
By no one of consequence.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You already have been warned.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3534 Feb 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Take a good look at your behaviour.
<quoted text>
Padre says agression is the result of an inferiority complex. In this case we have an inferior being with an inferiority complex searching for someone, anyone, she can feel superior to. The colloquial term is 'white trash'. As Christians we know that Christ dwells in her but she has Him so mutilated and disfigured as to be barely recognizable. I will pray for her.

It's weird. At the top of the list are people who least need prayers like Nettiebelle and Janeebee and Stedfast and the poor distorted souls that need it most comprise such a long list that many are often forgotten. I should try to get this printer working so I can bring a list to Mass.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3535 Feb 11, 2013
madscot wrote:
Good choice.

Location hidden

#3536 Feb 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
By no one of consequence.
<quoted text>
When you stand before God you will remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 min dollarsbill 2,549
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT STATE of ISRAEL 8 min Vinamese 27
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 9 min Vinamese 170
God's name is Yahweh 10 min Vinamese 39
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min Vinamese 2,989
Buddhism the path to self liberation, through u... (Apr '10) 12 min Vinamese 89
Before The Big Bang 19 min 10uhsee 3,551
More from around the web