Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3409 Feb 9, 2013
Jet Kan Do wrote:
AMEN PASTOR.
Trying to bolster your declining Topix ratings again with your socks, hey Preacherliar?

Location hidden

#3410 Feb 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Do you know what you will be facing after your death? This Sunday in Church I will be preaching on this, it should get a lot of people save. This is something we all need to be thinking about, what will we face after death. Never think that you are OK with God, instead thinking about it, make sure you are OK with God. There is no place in the Bible that say your church can save you from hell. The only way a person can be save is through Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus is the gate-way to Heaven, you must go through Jesus to get into Heaven. The Bible tells us there isn't any other way to get into Heaven FACT.
When Jesus come back here all churches in this world will be put away into the lake of Fire, because the real Church is Jesus. Every person on this earth will be worshiping Jesus. For the people who don't want to worship Jesus, they will be put into the lake of Fire for ever FACT. Hosea tell us people will be destroy for the lack of knowledge. This means for all the people that have been raise up in mankind lies will be destroy. This is why I always say (and the truth shall set you Free) FACT....
YES, I >>DO<< know what people will face upon the "death" of their body. And it has >>>NOTHING<< < to do with the crap you spew.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#3411 Feb 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as we figured.
Happy burning day!
Will there be marshmallows?

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#3412 Feb 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Do you know what you will be facing after your death? This Sunday in Church I will be preaching on this, it should get a lot of people save. This is something we all need to be thinking about, what will we face after death. Never think that you are OK with God, instead thinking about it, make sure you are OK with God. There is no place in the Bible that say your church can save you from hell. The only way a person can be save is through Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus is the gate-way to Heaven, you must go through Jesus to get into Heaven. The Bible tells us there isn't any other way to get into Heaven FACT.
When Jesus come back here all churches in this world will be put away into the lake of Fire, because the real Church is Jesus. Every person on this earth will be worshiping Jesus. For the people who don't want to worship Jesus, they will be put into the lake of Fire for ever FACT. Hosea tell us people will be destroy for the lack of knowledge. This means for all the people that have been raise up in mankind lies will be destroy. This is why I always say (and the truth shall set you Free) FACT....
So I understand all people who dwelt on Earth before the time of Jesus are destined for the lake of fire?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3413 Feb 9, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
So I understand all people who dwelt on Earth before the time of Jesus are destined for the lake of fire?
Jesus was with the Father before the world was even created.....so there was no time on earth without Jesus. The Old Testament saints got saved through faith.(Romans 4:1-8)

John 17:5- And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Galatians 3:6- Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

#3414 Feb 9, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, there won't even be a drip of water for your parched tongue.

Ever been so thirsty that you were in agony.....you just couldn't take it any longer? Now imagine that for all eternity......forever and ever and ever..........you won't be *giggling and laughing*

Read about it here:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Location hidden

#3415 Feb 9, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sadly Preacherliar ran off with the celebration funds, but you can bring your own if you would like.

Location hidden

#3416 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was with the Father before the world was even created.....so there was no time on earth without Jesus. The Old Testament saints got saved through faith.(Romans 4:1-8)
John 17:5- And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Galatians 3:6- Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
I love the comedy you provide with your twisted interpretations of the book of lies.

Sadly for you though, those verses say nothing about your demonic Jesus being here on earth. All that verse says is the your demonic Jesus mythically "existed" before the world was created. So you got nothing to back up your lie.

Besides, you make yourself even stupider by claiming your demonic Jesus was here on earth even before he was mythically here on earth. As that just makes the whole virgin birth myth even insaner than it already is. I mean, if he was already here, there would be no need to be born here again. You really need to think thru your lies.

Location hidden

#3417 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, there won't even be a drip of water for your parched tongue.
Ever been so thirsty that you were in agony.....you just couldn't take it any longer? Now imagine that for all eternity......forever and ever and ever..........you won't be *giggling and laughing*
Read about it here:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
I love that tired old joke also!

But that is just your sick revenge fantasy, and has nothing to do with the real God's plan for all souls, nor anything to do with the purpose of Heaven.

#3418 Feb 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I >>DO<< know what people will face upon the "death" of their body. And it has >>>NOTHING<< < to do with the crap you spew.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Will you share your -The Star Trek- "beam me up Scotty" experience with us all? I'd love to hear about your adventure with death.

Put up or stop trolling the Christian threads with your nonsense.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3419 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin Martyr

"We have been taught that Christ is the first-begotten of God, and we have declared him to be the Logos of which all mankind partakes [John 1:9]. Those, therefore, who lived according to reason [Greek, logos] were really Christians, even though they were thought to be atheists, such as, among the Greeks, Socrates, Heraclitus, and others like them.... Those who lived before Christ but did not live according to reason [logos] were wicked men, and enemies of Christ, and murderers of those who did live according to reason [logos], whereas those who lived then or who live now according to reason [logos] are Christians. Such as these can be confident and unafraid" (First Apology 46 [A.D. 151]).

Clement of Alexandria

"Before the coming of the Lord, philosophy was necessary for justification to the Greeks; now it is useful for piety ... for it brought the Greeks to Christ as the law did the Hebrews" (Miscellanies1:5 [A.D. 208]).

Origen

"[T]here was never a time when God did not want men to be just; he was always concerned about that. Indeed, he always provided beings endowed with reason with occasions for practicing virtue and doing what is right. In every generation the wisdom of God descended into those souls which he found holy and made them to be prophets and friends of God" (Against Celsus 4:7 [A.D. 248]).

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3420 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you share your -The Star Trek- "beam me up Scotty" experience with us all? I'd love to hear about your adventure with death.
The Bible says the Earth is flat.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#3421 Feb 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you doing here if you cannot answer any questions about your beliefs or discuss anything Christian related?
?
Star, Dear, you must have figured out these types of posts are considered spam and the white trash is being picked up very quickly on this lovely day however; unlike most; I do understand your brain damage from lack of oxygen but that is no excuses for your obsessive habitual behavior on topix. As I have noted numerous times to you, few respond to your nonsense except to point out your short comings and how entertaining you are with your true ignorance of the subject at hand. Now run along before you get your feelings hurt.

#3422 Feb 9, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Justin Martyr
"We have been taught that Christ is the first-begotten of God, and we have declared him to be the Logos of which all mankind partakes [John 1:9]. Those, therefore, who lived according to reason [Greek, logos] were really Christians, even though they were thought to be atheists, such as, among the Greeks, Socrates, Heraclitus, and others like them.... Those who lived before Christ but did not live according to reason [logos] were wicked men, and enemies of Christ, and murderers of those who did live according to reason [logos], whereas those who lived then or who live now according to reason [logos] are Christians. Such as these can be confident and unafraid" (First Apology 46 [A.D. 151]).
Clement of Alexandria
"Before the coming of the Lord, philosophy was necessary for justification to the Greeks; now it is useful for piety ... for it brought the Greeks to Christ as the law did the Hebrews" (Miscellanies1:5 [A.D. 208]).
Origen
"[T]here was never a time when God did not want men to be just; he was always concerned about that. Indeed, he always provided beings endowed with reason with occasions for practicing virtue and doing what is right. In every generation the wisdom of God descended into those souls which he found holy and made them to be prophets and friends of God" (Against Celsus 4:7 [A.D. 248]).
Dumb and as to be expected copy and past. Nutty what are you in need of these posters to buy you next? A new car? A new house? or a monthly check to keep your loyalty paid up?

#3423 Feb 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Points at 15th laughs.

I find it ironic how you believe the bible yet continuously point out its short coming but of course most of pointed out you appear to be more of an atheist than I do.

You remind me of my 3rd husband but I doubt very seriously you had the success he had.

#3424 Feb 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible teaches that earth was a sphere suspended in space.(Isa 40:22*, Job 26:7, Job 26:10)

*The Biblical Hebrew word for "circle" (chuwg) can also mean “round” or “sphere.”

----------

Proverbs 23:9- Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

#3425 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible teaches that earth was a sphere suspended in space.(Isa 40:22*, Job 26:7, Job 26:10)
*The Biblical Hebrew word for "circle" (chuwg) can also mean “round” or “sphere.”
----------
Proverbs 23:9- Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
Hello RR. I am so very grateful you are here to educate these bottom drawer posters. Hopeful you can "school" them to understand the meaning of all that is spiritual.

Location hidden

#3426 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you sure are arrogant about your spiritual ignorance, that's for sure. And thanks for showing everyone your ignorance yet again.

But I'll take my lifetime of spiritual experiences and understandings gained from those experiences, over the insane crap you spew out. Which is what is being discussed here, so quit with the red herrings already.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3427 Feb 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
----------

#3428 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello RR. I am so very grateful you are here to educate these bottom drawer posters. Hopeful you can "school" them to understand the meaning of all that is spiritual.
Hi GS. I hope you are doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 3 min sciencewillwin 902
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 5 min little lamb 18
Higher education,eh? 8 min sciencewillwin 53
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 11 min little lamb 5,841
Nutter alert - headteacher claims Evolution is ... 25 min little lamb 131
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 1 hr janeebee 3,199
i am crucified (2) 1 hr sciencewillwin 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Ger41 17,932
Poll Who is the dumbest fundie on topix? (2106 edition) 8 hr par five 21
More from around the web