Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3389 Feb 9, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear ...as a Mother of a thirteen year I am concerned ..you see I have been handed over to Satan by dollarsbill and not just me but my family and loved ones too ,you have Amened and came into agreement with dollarsbill and Laci has confirmed dollarsbill speaks only the truth ..is there any hope for me ? what must I do to be freed from such a sentence ?
Try Jesus, Pray to Him and He will show you the way to go. Laci is my very dear Sister in Christ she is one smart young lady, she can be a great help to you also!! If you know anything about the Bible no one have got the power to turn you over to Satan, only you can do that to your self no one else!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3390 Feb 9, 2013
Do you know what you will be facing after your death? This Sunday in Church I will be preaching on this, it should get a lot of people save. This is something we all need to be thinking about, what will we face after death. Never think that you are OK with God, instead thinking about it, make sure you are OK with God. There is no place in the Bible that say your church can save you from hell. The only way a person can be save is through Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus is the gate-way to Heaven, you must go through Jesus to get into Heaven. The Bible tells us there isn't any other way to get into Heaven FACT.
When Jesus come back here all churches in this world will be put away into the lake of Fire, because the real Church is Jesus. Every person on this earth will be worshiping Jesus. For the people who don't want to worship Jesus, they will be put into the lake of Fire for ever FACT. Hosea tell us people will be destroy for the lack of knowledge. This means for all the people that have been raise up in mankind lies will be destroy. This is why I always say (and the truth shall set you Free) FACT....
Jet Kan Do

Indianapolis, IN

#3391 Feb 9, 2013
AMEN PASTOR.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3392 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All you and your brothers and sisters of Satan have to offer are insults. Nothing more. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours in Jesus' Name. The Lake of fire awaits you.
TOC was spot on.

And is that all you evil Christtards have to offer is your insults, Satanic incantations, and baseless lies?

Location hidden

#3393 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, He said His angels will soon be coming for you and you will have no hiding place. Your eternal future is the furnace of fire.
Matthew 13
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Is that all you have is baseless lies to offer?

Location hidden

#3394 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is a liar just like me.
No doubt!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3395 Feb 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have is baseless lies to offer?
Oh my, my, my just look at this nonsense. I do enjoy your misfortunates Star however I am growing rather board of your incestuous typical posts.

Please do try to keep up.

Location hidden

#3396 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stop lying. That is my Satanic nature. I are a loser like Satan my father.
Revelation 21:8 (NASB)
8 all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone,
Just as we figured.

Happy burning day!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3397 Feb 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Try Jesus, Pray to Him and He will show you the way to go. Laci is my very dear Sister in Christ she is one smart young lady, she can be a great help to you also!! If you know anything about the Bible no one have got the power to turn you over to Satan, only you can do that to your self no one else!!
In case you have not noticed, and it seems you have not, LoveIsMyGoal IS a Christian.

Location hidden

#3398 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Vengeance is God's. Not mine. He will repay.
Good thing that the real God is NOT like your demonic "god".
dollarsbill wrote:
Eternity is stalking you and will find you.
That's a nice name, and so long as she's good looking and sexy, I'll be happy to let her find me.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3399 Feb 9, 2013
Jet Kan Do wrote:
AMEN PASTOR.
Give it up, Preacherdude.
We all know that is just YOU supporting your OWN posts!

#3400 Feb 9, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>In case you have not noticed, and it seems you have not, LoveIsMyGoal IS a Christian.
Oh my what is free on the topix today Nutty?

Location hidden

#3401 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, no evidence. Just my totally erroneous opinions. I have nothing to offer anyone.
That's what we've been trying to tell you.

Location hidden

#3402 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be judged by your words. Remember you said that, God will.
And it needs repeating:

"What a demented little pissant you are!"
15th Dalai Lama

Placitas, NM

#3403 Feb 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Do you know what you will be facing after your death? This Sunday in Church I will be preaching on this, it should get a lot of people save. This is something we all need to be thinking about, what will we face after death. Never think that you are OK with God, instead thinking about it, make sure you are OK with God. There is no place in the Bible that say your church can save you from hell. The only way a person can be save is through Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Jesus is the gate-way to Heaven, you must go through Jesus to get into Heaven. The Bible tells us there isn't any other way to get into Heaven FACT.
When Jesus come back here all churches in this world will be put away into the lake of Fire, because the real Church is Jesus. Every person on this earth will be worshiping Jesus. For the people who don't want to worship Jesus, they will be put into the lake of Fire for ever FACT. Hosea tell us people will be destroy for the lack of knowledge. This means for all the people that have been raise up in mankind lies will be destroy. This is why I always say (and the truth shall set you Free) FACT....
You don't know anything of the sort as fact. They might just put you in the ground and the worms will eat you and that will be the end of you. If you think you can threaten people with your eternal theme parks, one naughty and one nice, your evidence better be tremendous. As far as I know you have no evidence whatsoever.

Location hidden

#3404 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. I can't stop lying. My heart is filled with lies.
We've been trying to tell you that, bout time you got the message.
15th Dalai Lama

Placitas, NM

#3405 Feb 9, 2013
Jet Kan Do wrote:
AMEN PASTOR.
You're not fooling anyone.

#3406 Feb 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>

That's a nice name, and so long as she's good looking and sexy, I'll be happy to let her find me.
My, my, my just look at how creepy Star is being now but of course you have bought and paid for your loyalty and Nutty will never call you out for objectifying women however this is yet another misfortune of your Star that is self inflicted.

Location hidden

#3407 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my what is free on the topix today Nutty?
So what are you doing here if you cannot answer any questions about your beliefs or discuss anything Christian related?

Stalking?

Trolling?

Hating?

Lying?

Stirring up trouble?

Trying to get attention?

Disrupting the threads?

Attacking only?

Boring people to death?

All of the above?

Location hidden

#3408 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my just look at how creepy Star is being now but of course you have bought and paid for your loyalty and Nutty will never call you out for objectifying women however this is yet another misfortune of your Star that is self inflicted.
So what are you doing here if you cannot answer any questions about your beliefs or discuss anything Christian related?

Stalking?

Trolling?

Hating?

Lying?

Stirring up trouble?

Trying to get attention?

Disrupting the threads?

Attacking only?

Boring people to death?

All of the above?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALL of YOU are CHILDREN of THE DEVIL. 41 min Frindly 33
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 41 min Frindly 2,186
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) 42 min Frindly 66
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 43 min Frindly 2,737
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... 54 min Frindly 56
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 1 hr Taranis 131
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 2 hr dollarsbill 133
More from around the web