Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3369 Feb 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Are you scared of death? If you are save, you got nothing to worry about fact. If you aren't save in truth you got a great deal to be scared of death FACT. I have never found anyone that wasn't scared of death, they may put on a big act trying to show they aren't scared, but deep down they are scared.
Mankind love to put on a big act trying to show they aren't scared of anything. My grandpa told me once, any man who say he is not scared of anything is a fool! Before I was save and turn my life around toward Jesus, I was scared and worried deep down. But when I give my life over to Jesus, I wasn't scared or worried about anything anymore. When you have Jesus in your life and on your side, nothing in this world can scare you not even death! I look forward to death it don't scare me at all, because I know as a fact I will be in Heaven with the LORD!!
Are you scared of death?_________if you aren't save and living right you better be scare, because it will be pure hell for you FACT.....
Derp

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Placitas, NM

#3370 Feb 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Are you scared of death? If you are save, you got nothing to worry about fact. If you aren't save in truth you got a great deal to be scared of death FACT. I have never found anyone that wasn't scared of death, they may put on a big act trying to show they aren't scared, but deep down they are scared.
Mankind love to put on a big act trying to show they aren't scared of anything. My grandpa told me once, any man who say he is not scared of anything is a fool! Before I was save and turn my life around toward Jesus, I was scared and worried deep down. But when I give my life over to Jesus, I wasn't scared or worried about anything anymore. When you have Jesus in your life and on your side, nothing in this world can scare you not even death! I look forward to death it don't scare me at all, because I know as a fact I will be in Heaven with the LORD!!
Are you scared of death?_________if you aren't save and living right you better be scare, because it will be pure hell for you FACT.....
You don't know anything of the sort as fact. They might just put you in the ground and the worms will eat you and that will be the end of you. If you think you can threaten people with your eternal theme parks, one naughty and one nice, your evidence better be tremendous. As far as I know you have no evidence whatsoever.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3371 Feb 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything of the sort as fact. They might just put you in the ground and the worms will eat you and that will be the end of you. If you think you can threaten people with your eternal theme parks, one naughty and one nice, your evidence better be tremendous. As far as I know you have no evidence whatsoever.
You're hoping the God is wrong, that there is no eternal fire awaiting you. You will lose forever. You will remember that you were warned of the eternal fire.

Matthew 25
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into THE ETERNAL FIRE which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Location hidden

#3372 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hoping the God is wrong, that there is no eternal fire awaiting you. You will lose forever. You will remember that you were warned of the eternal fire.
Matthew 25
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into THE ETERNAL FIRE which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
The ETERNAL FIRE is where? Do I need an invitation or can I make a reservation?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3373 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The ETERNAL FIRE is where? Do I need an invitation or can I make a reservation?
No invitation needed. Your request accepted.

Location hidden

#3374 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No invitation needed. Your request accepted.
Are you the doorman?

You don't even know where it is. Come on.

Show me a God word.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3375 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the doorman?
You don't even know where it is. Come on.
Show me a God word.
No I am not the doorman. I don't need to know where it is. It is mentions several times in the NT. It is accurate.

Location hidden

#3376 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not the doorman. I don't need to know where it is. It is mentions several times in the NT. It is accurate.
So you haven't been there?

How do you know?

Is it a belief without substance?

Show me a God word. Any word that your God actually spoke. Was it English, Chinese(Mandarin or Cantonese), German, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Swahili, all of the above?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3377 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you haven't been there?
How do you know?
Is it a belief without substance?
Show me a God word. Any word that your God actually spoke. Was it English, Chinese(Mandarin or Cantonese), German, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Swahili, all of the above?
How many times do you want me to answer your silly questions? You are asking Satanic repetitious questions that even you don't understand. Why hasn't it even occurred to you that you are a child of Satan attacking the Bible? You don't even know.

Location hidden

#3378 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you want me to answer your silly questions? You are asking Satanic repetitious questions that even you don't understand. Why hasn't it even occurred to you that you are a child of Satan attacking the Bible? You don't even know.
Here's the deal. I can ask any question I want to.

If you can't answer even the simplest question, it's not my fault.

Now, show me a word from the God that you say exists.

Simple question requires a simple answer.

Please give me another simple answer.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3379 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal. I can ask any question I want to.
If you can't answer even the simplest question, it's not my fault.
Now, show me a word from the God that you say exists.
Simple question requires a simple answer.
Please give me another simple answer.
But you don't accept Biblical answers. Satan has confused you. You don't even know the basic fact that the Bible is God's words. Your opinions do not overrule the Bible.

Location hidden

#3380 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't accept Biblical answers. Satan has confused you. You don't even know the basic fact that the Bible is God's words. Your opinions do not overrule the Bible.
I don't believe that Satan is real.

I understand that you believe that God is real. I don't.

My opinions are just as valid as yours are.

Show me a God word and I might stop fuckinwith you.

Until then, stop with the spam.

Know what I mean?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3381 Feb 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless FACT!!

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3382 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25
Not at all. I'm hoping and praying the whole thing is real. The outcome, obviously, is better than being eaten by worms and forgotton forever. The thing is, I don't know and you don't know and preacherman doesn't know and Romans doesn't know and anyone who says they do know is lying.

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3383 Feb 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Clueless FACT!!
At this point, preacherman, saying nothing is uncalled for.
Providing evidence is what's called for and you have none.

Since: Oct 07

Edinburgh, UK

#3384 Feb 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Yesterday I was in the hospital praying for people. I come into one room a 13 year old girl was on her death bed. She didn't know I was there in her room, she was dying from drugs that her parents give to her. Her parents wasn't there at the hospital they was down town getting drunk. I pray for her but the Father took her any way.
What is wrong with people? a few hours later her parents was charge for murder. Just how can anyone do that to a 13 year old child, I just don't understand this at all! A pretty little 13 year old girl pass on because of drugs. What is going to happen next in this country. There is so much happen in this country people just don't care anymore
This could happen in your family you never know when the devil will cause something like this to happen. We need to keep are mouth shut and start acting on the problems we have in this country! 2 Chronicles 7:14....
oh dear ...as a Mother of a thirteen year I am concerned ..you see I have been handed over to satan by dollarsbill and not just me but my family and loved ones too ,you have Amened and came into agreement with dollarsbill and Laci has confirmed dollarsbill speaks only the truth ..is there any hope for me ? what must I do to be freed from such a sentence ?

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3385 Feb 9, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear ...as a Mother of a thirteen year I am concerned ..you see I have been handed over to satan by dollarsbill and not just me but my family and loved ones too ,you have Amened and came into agreement with dollarsbill and Laci has confirmed dollarsbill speaks only the truth ..is there any hope for me ? what must I do to be freed from such a sentence ?
I can pray away their amens. No problem. How many times do you figure they've amened you to the clutches of the demon. It would help to know how much praying I'll need to do. Not much in any case.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3386 Feb 9, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear ...as a Mother of a thirteen year I am concerned ..you see I have been handed over to satan by dollarsbill and not just me but my family and loved ones too ,you have Amened and came into agreement with dollarsbill and Laci has confirmed dollarsbill speaks only the truth ..is there any hope for me ? what must I do to be freed from such a sentence ?
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)... There are just some kind of men who - who're so busy worrying about the next world they've never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.”
&#8213; Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Edinburgh, UK

#3387 Feb 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I can pray away their amens. No problem. How many times do you figure they've amened you to the clutches of the demon. It would help to know how much praying I'll need to do. Not much in any case.
Thanks Dalai ..Hopefully one prayer will sort it..if you could throw in something to cover for the times its been done under another persona and a bit for the times its been done in secret without my knowledge it hopefully will cover all eventualities ..I cannae be bothered with a bunch of demons turning up on my doorstep ...Thanks Dalai

Edinburgh, UK

#3388 Feb 9, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)... There are just some kind of men who - who're so busy worrying about the next world they've never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.”
&#8213; Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
True Nettie ..I used do to it myself when I viewed this world and humanity in a negative light ..Hope all is well with you ..sending you a big hug all the way from Bonnie Scotland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 3 hr Joey 48
Dating Morals 21 hr DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52