Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3347 Feb 8, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind all that crap you whacked out psycho, when are you going to settle my dry cleaning bill?
Another totally ignorant comment. You don't have a clue about truth.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3348 Feb 8, 2013
Prove it.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3349 Feb 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Prove it.
<quoted text>
Read your own posts. Most are TOTALLY ignorant.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3351 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate everybody but you love Jesus. That's a rather dubious salvation strategy if you ask me. Perhaps an overhaul or lobotomy is in order.

Location hidden

#3352 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate everybody but you love Jesus. That's a rather dubious salvation strategy if you ask me. Perhaps an overhaul or lobotomy is in order.
More ignorant opinions and insults. You are a slave of Satan.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3353 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to be an overhaul, he doesn't have a brain!

Location hidden

#3354 Feb 8, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to be an overhaul, he doesn't have a brain!
Don't you have anything besides lies and insults? Of course you don't.

John 8
44 "YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

And you will spend eternity with your father.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3355 Feb 8, 2013
Your over use of capitalisation says a lot about you.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your own posts. Most are TOTALLY ignorant.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3356 Feb 8, 2013
Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB

"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife."
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
John 8
44 "YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3357 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
More repeated one line phrases and attacks. Let's see...who do we know that delivers one line attacks, hates Catholics, befriends those he used to attack and has been notably absent except for the occasional pop in to give the appearance of still being around?

HHmmmmm...this really isn't hard. It's actually not hard at all. It's a piece of gummy bear candy, really....;)

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3358 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
John 8
Created July 2012 with 413 or so posts.....hhhmmmmmm...sock definitely and I think I've figured out who it is who can't discuss....just troll.....;)

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3359 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you. Something's just wrong with you. I put two possible solutions on the table. Perhaps there are others.

I love you.

Location hidden

#3360 Feb 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you. Something's just wrong with you. I put two possible solutions on the table. Perhaps there are others.
I love you.
Of course there are things wrong with me. We are all sinners. But some of us have repented and believe what God said, the Bible.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#3361 Feb 8, 2013
Crustal upheaval near Santa Cruz Islands signals planet undergoing massive change

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3362 Feb 8, 2013
No.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are things wrong with me. We are all sinners. But some of us have repented and believe what God said, the Bible.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3363 Feb 8, 2013
1 John 2:16.....For all that is in the world, lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Proverbs 16:5.....Every one that is proud in the heart is abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3364 Feb 8, 2013
It is important to know that the purpose of prayer is for God to be glorified. God is the focus of prayer--because through prayer, God reveals His goodness and power. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father" (John 14:13).....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3365 Feb 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
1 John 2:16.....For all that is in the world, lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Proverbs 16:5.....Every one that is proud in the heart is abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
And, this are things to learn from in order to grow, become better.
God put us right here in this world for a reason, dude. No one ever stops learning and growing in spirit till their last breath, unless they just don't care.
God doesn't expect perfection; He never did; He just wants us to learn from this life He gave us and grow more toward Him and just try to be a better person.
Seems you will settle for nothing less than perfection from one yet YOU are not perfect.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3366 Feb 8, 2013
Yesterday I was in the hospital praying for people. I come into one room a 13 year old girl was on her death bed. She didn't know I was there in her room, she was dying from drugs that her parents give to her. Her parents wasn't there at the hospital they was down town getting drunk. I pray for her but the Father took her any way.
What is wrong with people? a few hours later her parents was charge for murder. Just how can anyone do that to a 13 year old child, I just don't understand this at all! A pretty little 13 year old girl pass on because of drugs. What is going to happen next in this country. There is so much happen in this country people just don't care anymore
This could happen in your family you never know when the devil will cause something like this to happen. We need to keep are mouth shut and start acting on the problems we have in this country! 2 Chronicles 7:14....
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#3367 Feb 8, 2013
February 8, 2013

Have you noticed as this global and national "lawlessness"/tyrann y attempts to become more and more oppressive, natural disasters increase??

SERIOUS HEADS UP ALERT-POTENTIAL FOR CORONAL MASS EJECTION FROM THE SUN IN NEXT 72 HOURS-

http://revolutionradio.org/...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 min dollarsbill 84,273
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 26 min dollarsbill 2,746
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 40 min dollarsbill 6,400
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 1 hr dollarsbill 1,616
Does the Law of God matter? 4 hr dollarsbill 69
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 4 hr dollarsbill 3,861
James chapter 2 destroys faith without works be... 4 hr little lamb 23
NoahÂ’s ark and the rainbow. 4 hr little lamb 158
More from around the web