Location hidden

#3307 Feb 7, 2013
Oh, IOW, you can't.
Thought so, Laci.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3308 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>An example of how school girl you really are is to see in your posts that you really believe devils/demons have horns.
Could you give us some scripture describing these devils/demons with their horns?
Moses was said to have horns.

Location hidden

#3309 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>An example of how school girl you really are is to see in your posts that you really believe devils/demons have horns.
Could you give us some scripture describing these devils/demons with their horns?
Laci definitely has horns.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3310 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Hi Nettiebelle.

Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3311 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
July 2012 is when this sock was created. Left dormant until now and only 410 posts...hhhmmmmmm who would have need for socks? Who has gotten an arse whooping for so long, they needed a sock?
Who ever it is sure puts it on you,LOL! Tells you nothing but the truth!

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3312 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
As promised, Revelation is just a reworking of Hebrew apocalypses.

Daniel 7:7

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Location hidden

#3313 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
I see you are incapable of comprehending sarcastic humor? I forgot, it must be copied and pasted before you can understand........LOL!

Location hidden

#3314 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are incapable of comprehending sarcastic humor? I forgot, it must be copied and pasted before you can understand........LOL!
You don't know anything about sarcastic humor. You're an ignorant fundie. It must suck to be you.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3315 Feb 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about sarcastic humor. You're an ignorant fundie. It must suck to be you.
Check yer tmail!

Location hidden

#3316 Feb 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nettiebelle.
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
One world government is what the Bible is warning of....

Nettie just has one set......she ripped the other ones out getting out of bed one morning reaching for the pc.....she was taught a lesson that day....

1. To raise her head slowly, to allow the blood to flow in a even distribution.

2. That one set is all she can handle.

3. That sheet are expensive and under the dictatorship of our current P. one set to a household. You know kinda like spreading the cotton around.

LOL..........

Location hidden

#3317 Feb 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is quiet fun being me...I have some really great friends and a loving family. I know how to laugh and have fun. I get a lot of practice on her,lol. I don't allow your hatefulness to cause me any stress.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3318 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> One world government is what the Bible is warning of....
That should make you happy! one government worldwide, one religion worldwide..

too bad you'll NEVER see it! weep..

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3319 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Nettie just has one set......she ripped the other ones out getting out of bed one morning reaching for the pc.....she was taught a lesson that day....
3. That sheet are expensive and under the dictatorship of our current P. one set to a household. You know kinda like spreading the cotton around.
LOL..........
Sorry, Laci, but the Book of Revelation is obsolete. The beast in Revelation is the pagan Roman empire. In 70 AD Titus leveled Jerusalem and it was over. In the twenty-first century Revelation is just a bunch of useless mumbo jumbo.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3320 Feb 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nettiebelle.
True.
But I take that to be symbolic.
I did look up the thing about Moses, and what I found said it was a misunderstanding of scripture.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3321 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are incapable of comprehending sarcastic humor? I forgot, it must be copied and pasted before you can understand........LOL!
Was this also 'sarcastic humor'?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3322 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
LOL..........
really dumb
I hope you can do better next time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3323 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No it is quiet fun being me...I have some really great friends and a loving family. I know how to laugh and have fun. I get a lot of practice on her,lol. I don't allow your hatefulness to cause me any stress.
121. "I am truly wonderful in real life!" In this game, the fundie tells everyone that in REAL life he is a truly wonderful, loving person that you would like on first sight. Apparently he only lets his ugly, hate-filled TRUE self out on the internet.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3324 Feb 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
As promised, Revelation is just a reworking of Hebrew apocalypses.
Daniel 7:7
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
John's Revelation lines up with the book of Daniel because the God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament. The Word of God is the truth

The final 7 year tribulation period is a time known as Jacob's trouble (Jeremiah 30:7).......we know Jacob is Israel(Genesis 35:10). Many Christians, myself included, believe the church will be raptured prior to the start of Daniel's 70th week.(Rev 3:10, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, 1Cor 15:51-55)

I believe the chaos from the rapture will be the spring-point for the Anti-Christ to step up to the plate and take over. He'll make a firm covenant with Israel that will usher in the last 7 year period (Daniel 9:27)........the world will love him, he'll bring all the nations and religions together, a ONE WORLD RELIGION, a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.........he will deceive the masses.

Halfway through the 7 year period, he will sit in the temple and claim to be God (Matt 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:4).........that's when the Jews realized they were fooled and head for the mountains(Matt 24:16-20). The Anti-Christ will issue a mark on/in the right hand or forehead and cause all to receive it in order to buy/sell.(Revelation 13:15-18)

REJECT THIS MARK NO MATTER WHAT!

Taking the Anti-Christ's mark will result in eternal Hell, you will not be able to be forgiven.(Revelation 14:9-11)
----------
Scriptures used:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3325 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
John's Revelation lines up with the book of Daniel because the God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament. The Word of God is the truth
The final 7 year tribulation period is a time known as Jacob's trouble (Jeremiah 30:7).......we know Jacob is Israel(Genesis 35:10). Many Christians, myself included, believe the church will be raptured prior to the start of Daniel's 70th week.(Rev 3:10, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, 1Cor 15:51-55)
I believe the chaos from the rapture will be the spring-point for the Anti-Christ to step up to the plate and take over. He'll make a firm covenant with Israel that will usher in the last 7 year period (Daniel 9:27)........the world will love him, he'll bring all the nations and religions together, a ONE WORLD RELIGION, a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.........he will deceive the masses.
Halfway through the 7 year period, he will sit in the temple and claim to be God (Matt 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:4).........that's when the Jews realized they were fooled and head for the mountains(Matt 24:16-20). The Anti-Christ will issue a mark on/in the right hand or forehead and cause all to receive it in order to buy/sell.(Revelation 13:15-18)
REJECT THIS MARK NO MATTER WHAT!
Taking the Anti-Christ's mark will result in eternal Hell, you will not be able to be forgiven.(Revelation 14:9-11)
----------
Scriptures used:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
There is no separate Rapture.

Not A Cipher Or A Riddle, But The Revelation Of Christ

The book of Revelation is undoubtedly difficult and full of mysteries. But it is a profoundly Catholic work that reveals Christ for who he is — Lord of the Cosmos — and is full of rich liturgical and heavenly images. As the Dominican Celestin Charlier remarked, "It is a pity that the Apocalypse has so often been regarded as a secret code containing details of the whole of Church history ... It is much more than a cipher — it is a prolongation throughout time of that rhythm of God's plan which was conceived in eternity"
http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/librar...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3327 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you I am incapable of comprehending sarcastic humor? I forgot, it must be full of lies and sick insults before I can understand........LOL!
That's better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 42 min I love Jesus 98
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 2,425
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,555
2000 Year old TOMB OF JESUS and no one speaks a... 2 hr Jesus is 8
Design, Nowhere Evident 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 502
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr I love Jesus 20,514
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 3 hr messianic114 453
More from around the web