Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a FEAR mongering Christian myth. There is no "eternal fire" or any other form of sick evil punishment upon the "death" of the body.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hoping.
Revelation 20
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Ha, cut the lies you sick minded arrogant lying blowhard.

Unlike you, the spiritually ignorant fool that you are, I KNOW the real God is soooo NOT the evil insane wrathful demonic "god" that you Christians are the brainless minions of. But one that have NEVER shown any of the lower emotions as your fake "god" thrives upon. And I also know for a fact that there is no such "eternal burning lake of fire", Hell, or any other place of torture. So you can take your fake arrogance and lies and shove them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No revenge to it on my part. Now God, yes.
Romans 12:19 (NASB)
19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.
And He will.
Thanks for sharing your sick Christian revenge fantasy to those who believe differently than you do. Such evil incantations show everyone that you are just another sick vile dreg of a "Christian" wannabe loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It is done in Jesus' Name.
So where's your proof that he and his family/loved ones are under your Satanic incantation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your family are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you.
What a demented little pissant you are!

Loveismygoal is far more of a real Christian than you will NEVER be.

You "rebuke" her, LMFAO@>>>YOU< <<.

You don't have any power over anyone to "rebuke" them.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
And without Jesus Christ you'll spend eternity in a burning Lake of Fire.
I don't believe you'll be giggling and mocking and blaspheming the Holy Word of God then.........ETERNITY is a long time to be wrong about something!!!!
I have nothing to fear. I've got a few sins weighing me down but they do not condemn me to your eternally painfull theme park. Padre and I have been real busy doing God's work in different places together so I haven't been able to track him down for confession but at the request of the archbishop during Lent the Wednsday evening Mass will be moved to seven AM and the evening Mass time will be reserved for confession.

If I remember correctly, all Catholics must confess their sins during Lent, we call it the Quaresma on account of it's forty days not counting Sundays for some reason. Nettiebelle will know.

Luke 12
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching:
And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Our English Bibles are quite consistent. I have over 20.
Does that include Zondervan's Annotated NIV?

Fun Fact: A Bible showed up at the flea market last week and someone thought I should have it because my native tongue is English but I paged through it quickly and explained why it was not approved for Catholics and put it back on the table.

Another Fun Fact: The Tuesday evening meeting is familiarly known as 'El Grupo' but technically it is 'The Prayer Group'. Last night I noticed two of the faithful souls were highlighting their Bibles, just like fundies.

Trip on this. I was just wondering why they call it the New International Version if it's in English. That's not really 'International', is it? I was checking that out and dicovered the flea market Bible was published by the International Bible Society, same as the NIV.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."

http://bible.cc/ephesians/5-11.htm

It is extremely important we continue to expose the actual pedophile scum that were involved in the Franklin Scandal especially when you consider many of them are STILL in power!

Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Cover Up - Censored Documentary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

What?

22 hours since my last post here, and no new Preacherliar's bombastic lies?

There must be a great disturbance in the force for THAT to happen.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave you the true answer. YOU just don't want to hear it.
True indeed. Your answers contradict what God said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so weak willed and afraid of dying, you will hate and condemn in the name of Someone who never did these things. You need serious help!
You are groping in darkness, hate filled and heading for the eternal fire as a bolt of lightning. It is YOU who needs serious help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha, cut the lies you sick minded arrogant lying blowhard.
I agree with Jesus of the NT. You are calling Jesus a "lying blowhard". And He is your Judge. Pity you. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your sick Christian revenge fantasy to those who believe differently than you do. Such evil incantations show everyone that you are just another sick vile dreg of a "Christian" wannabe loser.
Just warning you of your future in the eternal fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post about YOU. So here, try again:
"Only someone driven by hatred would make such evil Satanic incantations. It's nothing a real Christian would say."
I get it. You're saying the Paul who nearly half the NT was not Christian. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So where's your proof that he and his family/loved ones are under your Satanic incantation?
It is done in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a demented little pissant you are!
Loveismygoal is far more of a real Christian than you will NEVER be.
You "rebuke" her, LMFAO@>>>YOU< <<.
You don't have any power over anyone to "rebuke" them.
It is YOU who are using insults rather than Truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include Zondervan's Annotated NIV?
Fun Fact: A Bible showed up at the flea market last week and someone thought I should have it because my native tongue is English but I paged through it quickly and explained why it was not approved for Catholics and put it back on the table.
Another Fun Fact: The Tuesday evening meeting is familiarly known as 'El Grupo' but technically it is 'The Prayer Group'. Last night I noticed two of the faithful souls were highlighting their Bibles, just like fundies.
Trip on this. I was just wondering why they call it the New International Version if it's in English. That's not really 'International', is it? I was checking that out and dicovered the flea market Bible was published by the International Bible Society, same as the NIV.
Yes, I see you are avoiding the text of the Scriptures because you are heading for the eternal fire. A common trait of children of Satan.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dollarsbill is a sick, sick, sick little puppy.
I wonder if he/she is related to the "Doc"?

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
Dollarsbill is a sick, sick, sick little puppy.
I wonder if he/she is related to the "Doc"?
Why because he tells you the truth? Not sick at all but, very bold and truthful.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why because he tells you the truth? Not sick at all but, very bold and truthful.
Im sure the vet told you the truth.. how much longer before you drop the pups?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••