Since: Oct 07

Linlithgow, UK

#3223 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your family are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you.
lol ..not a hope in hell Dollar ..rebuke away ...water of a ducks back ..your satanic threats are null and void

Since: Oct 07

Linlithgow, UK

#3224 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you never read the NT?
yip

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#3225 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
There is a lot of people out there now days that likes to take Gods Bible and twist it around to fit there own sinful lifestyle. I am one Pastor that will not sugar coat the word of God just to fit someone lifestyle. God words/Bible doesn't change it stay the same FACT. So don't try to pull the wool over this Pastor eyes because it don't work on me. I know what is true and I know what the Bible says. You may believe as you please that is between you and God. But you can count on one thing it will change when Jesus comes back here....
And the truth shall set you free....AMEN
You are a clueless wacko!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#3226 Feb 5, 2013
These guys are nutcases. Your realities are completely unbelievable. What is this lake of fire crap anyway?? Where is it?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3227 Feb 5, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
My sinful lifestyle includes two science degrees and Noah's Flood never happened so amen that.
Let us put all jokes, smart mouth aside OK? You just said Noah's Flood never happened right? OK this is your big time 15th right here in this comment, prove it by the word of God. If you can't do that then you are a liar to God and your church. I know as a fact that it did happen, because the Bible say so fact!! Any true Christian's knows the Bible does not tell lies!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3228 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your family are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you.
You been rebuking folks in here with every account you open.. just another sock!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3229 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Let us put all jokes, smart mouth aside OK? You just said Noah's Flood never happened right? OK this is your big time 15th right here in this comment, prove it by the word of God. If you can't do that then you are a liar to God and your church. I know as a fact that it did happen, because the Bible say so fact!! Any true Christian's knows the Bible does not tell lies!!
That aint a 'fact' jack.. make donkey talk! I DARE ya fruitcake!
Gawd.. you people are mentally unstable!

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3230 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Let us put all jokes, smart mouth aside OK? You just said Noah's Flood never happened right? OK this is your big time 15th right here in this comment, prove it by the word of God. If you can't do that then you are a liar to God and your church. I know as a fact that it did happen, because the Bible say so fact!! Any true Christian's knows the Bible does not tell lies!!
There is no word of God.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3231 Feb 5, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless wacko!
I agree! This person lies and obfuscates in order to feign some semblance of superiority. It's amazing that the fundies give any credence to this illiterate idiot. He is not a preacher. He has no congregation. He's a fake. But, what can you expect from fundies? LOL!

Location hidden

#3232 Feb 5, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
These guys are nutcases. Your realities are completely unbelievable. What is this lake of fire crap anyway?? Where is it?
They're idiots. Low IQ or scared sh*tless of dying. Preacherman is a fake. Obviously, he has nothing to do but lie to try to assuage his ego. Anyone who would believe an illiterte moron would know anything about religion is nuts. The fundies seem to eat it up, though. They believe in all that "Hellfire ands Damnation". LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3233 Feb 5, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>lol ..not a hope in hell Dollar ..rebuke away ...water of a ducks back ..your satanic threats are null and void
It is done in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

#3234 Feb 5, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
Your eternal fate:

Revelation 20
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Location hidden

#3235 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You been rebuking folks in here with every account you open.. just another sock!
Only have one account here. You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. I rebuke you.

Location hidden

#3236 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no word of God.
There is indeed, and you are in big trouble with God.

Matthew 13
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

They will be coming for you.

Location hidden

#3237 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Why don't you give it up? You're a FAKE preacher with a FAKE congregation. You're an illiterate fool who lies for your fallacious beliefs.

Location hidden

#3238 Feb 5, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
They're idiots. Low IQ or scared sh*tless of dying. Preacherman is a fake. Obviously, he has nothing to do but lie to try to assuage his ego. Anyone who would believe an illiterte moron would know anything about religion is nuts. The fundies seem to eat it up, though. They believe in all that "Hellfire ands Damnation". LOL!
Everyone will believe it soon. But for those like you it will be too late. We told you so. The eternal fire is awaiting you.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3239 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There is indeed, and you are in big trouble with God.
Matthew 13
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
They will be coming for you.
Stop quoting Bible verses and show me the word of God, if you can.

Location hidden

#3240 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop quoting Bible verses and show me the word of God, if you can.
Do you have a Bible? If so you have "the word of God".

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3241 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you call yourself a Christian and call Jesus a liar too? You're a tare/goat.
Luke 17
26 "And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
These threads are full of ppl wanting to change the very word of God to fit there lifestyle.....God's word does not change for anyone. What you post here is true! Judgement is coming and anyone who warns of it is evil. So, therefore a woe is placed upon them for calling good evil, and evil good. Hell is real, and they will soon find out.

Location hidden

#3242 Feb 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>These threads are full of ppl wanting to change the very word of God to fit there lifestyle.....God's word does not change for anyone. What you post here is true! Judgement is coming and anyone who warns of it is evil. So, therefore a woe is placed upon them for calling good evil, and evil good. Hell is real, and they will soon find out.
You would think it would dawn upon them that if we didn't care about them we wouldn't be warning them of their eternal fate in the fire. Alas, they are following Satan who wants company in the fire. Some will turn to God though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 min messianic114 3,047
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 4 min Peaches1943 406
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 5 min FSM 999
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 15 min Hell-Sucks 1,438
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 19 min Thinking 4,101
Born Again? 22 min Armed Dangerous 4
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 1 hr Big Al 594
•••

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE