Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Placitas, NM

#3157 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It does to those who know God. You are headed for the eternal fire. Do you even know what 'eternal' means? You will soon.
I'll know what eternal means soon? That's really kind of an idiotic thing to say if you think about it.

Fundies do say the darndest things.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Schaumburg, IL

#3158 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours.
You watch too much TV or listen to too much radio.
You sow hellfire on others. You will reap what you sow!

You don't have a clue about Jesus.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3159 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours.
Translation: "I ("dpllarsbill") have no intelligent argument, so I'm going to make myself look like a complete lunatic by cursing them and (trying to scare them) with Satan & Hell.

2nd translation: "I ("dollarsbill") actually AM a complete lunatic!"

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Schaumburg, IL

#3160 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God and Satan know the names and addresses of you and your loved ones. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours in Jesus' Name.
I never could understand the "in his name" thing. Shouldn't it be in His Spirit or something like that? What's in a name? It means nothing!! It sounds stupid and ridiculous. To me, anyway.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3161 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God and Satan know the names and addresses of you and your loved ones. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours in Jesus' Name.
doc, give it up.. you're getting as boring as a screeching parrot now.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3163 Feb 3, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of wasting your time deluding yourselves that you are "doing" something, when you aren't, why don't you all:
Go down to the homeless shelter and give out food and clothing.
Call up your legislators and demand they stop their wars with other countries.
Call up your legislators and Obama and demand that Obama stop his Kill List.
Start protesting how our tax dollars are being given to the filthy rich and in immoral wars, instead of the needy right here at "home".
Set up a car service for the elderly who cannot drive anymore.
The list is endless on things you could be DOING, instead of "praying" that your imaginary "god" does it for you. He doesn't. Only YOU can DO these things.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on Star!
Why thanks!

Location hidden

#3166 Feb 3, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> One of the greatest gifts that God have give me Laci is my Christian Sister's/Brother's on these threads. I love hearing from them and reading there comments, we are doing just find....
Actually, your "greatest gift" is your ability to make up self serving lies to attack others with or bolster your already bloated ego. And that didn't come from any God.

Location hidden

#3168 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am powerless and Satanic. I lose forever. I will burn in the eternal Hell fire.
Geez...

That sounds depressing.

It must suck to be you.

Location hidden

#3169 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name. God's angels will soon be coming for you to cast you into the eternal fire.
That's >>>FUNNY<<<.

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3170 Feb 4, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I never could understand the "in his name" thing. Shouldn't it be in His Spirit or something like that? What's in a name? It means nothing!! It sounds stupid and ridiculous. To me, anyway.
Dollars is dabbling in the black arts and invoking the name of Jesus. No good can come of it. Fortunately she is too much a twit to do much damage to herself, I hope. Mark 3:21-27.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3171 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're a liar. You prove it yourself by refusing to put your money where you mouth is.
Can you provide a link to your church? No, because it doesn't exist.
Your airplanes? No, because they don't exist.
Your give away housing? No, because it doesn't exist.
The list goes on and on and on.
Isa. 54:17.....

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3172 Feb 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Isa. 54:17.....
Big deal. You're still a big liar. I will grant the possibility that you're so delusional you don't even know it. I suppose it comes with the territory; sola scriptura territory, that is.

God bless you, preacherman. I think I'll add you to my daily prayers. I don't know why you aren't already; the older I get the more slips my mind. Please don't tell us you're a hundred and seventy.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3173 Feb 4, 2013
Praise be unto the Lord Jesus Christ, for Jesus have set me free. Good morning everyone be bless in the name of Jesus. Sunday night was a great night at Church, people was getting save and heal the Spirit of God showed up and what a time we had in the name of Jesus. God is for us who can be against us, answer no one, because the blood of Jesus got that cover.
I come against all evil on these threads with the power of the blood of JESUS. Words can't hurt me because that is all they are just words they mean nothing. Praise God I have been set free and on my way to Heaven, no matter what anyone say about me the blood of Jesus got me cover!!

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3174 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Dollars is dabbling in the black arts and invoking the name of Jesus. No good can come of it. Fortunately she is too much a twit to do much damage to herself, I hope. Mark 3:21-27.
How peculiar, this morning's Gospel was from Mark 5 where Jesus cast the demonic Tenth Roman Legion into the swine and drove them into the sea. That didn't work out quite according to plan since forty years later reports that blood was running knee deep in the streets of Jerusalem may not be overly exagerated.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3175 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. You're still a big liar. I will grant the possibility that you're so delusional you don't even know it. I suppose it comes with the territory; sola scriptura territory, that is.
God bless you, preacherman. I think I'll add you to my daily prayers. I don't know why you aren't already; the older I get the more slips my mind. Please don't tell us you're a hundred and seventy.
Hosea 4:6...

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3176 Feb 4, 2013
Galatians 5:22,23 (NIV)

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#3177 Feb 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Praise be unto the Lord Jesus Christ, for Jesus have set me free. Good morning everyone be bless in the name of Jesus. Sunday night was a great night at Church, people was getting save and heal the Spirit of God showed up and what a time we had in the name of Jesus. God is for us who can be against us, answer no one, because the blood of Jesus got that cover.
I come against all evil on these threads with the power of the blood of JESUS. Words can't hurt me because that is all they are just words they mean nothing. Praise God I have been set free and on my way to Heaven, no matter what anyone say about me the blood of Jesus got me cover!!
That's nice. Glad you're having a good time. I, too, dedicate each day to the greater glory of God. That doesn't mean I can't piss on fundies once in a while just for jollies.

Peace on you.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3178 Feb 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Could you please come with some proper English and grammar so that your post is at least readable!!!

I mean you have made the claim that you have a Masters degree.........but your post reads more like someone drunk in the spirit of something!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3179 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. Glad you're having a good time. I, too, dedicate each day to the greater glory of God. That doesn't mean I can't piss on fundies once in a while just for jollies.
Peace on you.
You are a false witness and a liar to God you can't be trusted. The words you use is from the pit of hell, please keep your mouth shut to me, Satan!!

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3180 Feb 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You are a false witness and a liar to God you can't be trusted. The words you use is from the pit of hell, please keep your mouth shut to me, Satan!!
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 1 hr Big Al 47
Dating Morals 14 hr DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52