Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3137 Feb 3, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie I can't tell lies like you do its not in me!! Your own words give you away on these threads and you come back for more. Lord help you, because you need all the help you can get, you have been on my prayer list for a long time now you and 15th. If you don't think that I am for real, please show me and everyone else on here your proof!! This is your big time I dare you to prove me wrong!!
You prove to US that you really are a pastor because you certainly do not conduct yourself as one.
No, I have not believed you are a pastor for some time now.
All you promote is hatred for anyone who does not believe just as you do.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3138 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name. God's angels will soon be coming for you to cast you into the eternal fire.
60. The "Hand me a pitchfork" ploy. In this version, the fundie gloats about how much fun he is going to have looking down on the sinners in hell, perhaps pouring some of the boiling oil or poking them with pitchforks himself. He never stops to think who it is who hands out the pitchforks, or if perhaps that entity has other ideas in mind for him.

72. The "God'll Get You Anyway" game. You may not be doing such and such, but because you won't agree with the fundie that it's a sin, the fundie points out that God will send you to hell anyway, mostly for disagreeing with the fundie.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3139 Feb 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot believe you are stupid enough to really believe that Preacherdude really is a pastor and that his 'congregation' gave this new dude a car, job, etc.
There is a sucker born every minute. You just proved it.
I'm sure he doesn't believe it. He's just trolling for the fun of it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3140 Feb 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot believe you are stupid enough to really believe that Preacherdude really is a pastor and that his 'congregation' gave this new dude a car, job, etc.
There is a sucker born every minute. You just proved it.
lol, Nettie Ive seen it happen before at churches Ive attended. And yea sure, sometimes, most of the time it doesnt work out, however that one time it does, makes it all worth it! My God Nettie, what a dark world you live in...

Location hidden

#3141 Feb 3, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you guys think you have me pegged, Ill sy you're not even close. Like I said, Ive seen that happen before, its the way we are here in the country, we take care of each other. A church congregation here is more like an extended family. Which is the way it should be, I can see by your lack of belief, unfortunately for you and Nettie you have never experienced anything like that. Which explains why you have such a poor attitude towards others more fortunate than you are.

Location hidden

#3142 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're a liar. You prove it yourself by refusing to put your money where you mouth is.
Can you provide a link to your church? No, because it doesn't exist.
Your airplanes? No, because they don't exist.
Your give away housing? No, because it doesn't exist.
The list goes on and on and on.
Provide a link to yours Lamo

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3143 Feb 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you guys think you have me pegged, Ill sy you're not even close. Like I said, Ive seen that happen before, its the way we are here in the country, we take care of each other. A church congregation here is more like an extended family. Which is the way it should be, I can see by your lack of belief, unfortunately for you and Nettie you have never experienced anything like that. Which explains why you have such a poor attitude towards others more fortunate than you are.
So, that includes backing up compulsive liars (Preacherman)and supporting lunatics (Doc)???

You fault us for standing up for each other, so that negates your last statement. No, you're just in this for fun, as most are.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3144 Feb 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Provide a link to yours Lamo
I don't need to. The folks that are actually paying attention and have more than a few working brain cells are as certain my church exists as they are certain of anything. Basically, that's anyone who is not a fundie and / or a hillbilly.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3145 Feb 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
60. The "Hand me a pitchfork" ploy. In this version, the fundie gloats about how much fun he is going to have looking down on the sinners in hell, perhaps pouring some of the boiling oil or poking them with pitchforks himself. He never stops to think who it is who hands out the pitchforks, or if perhaps that entity has other ideas in mind for him.
72. The "God'll Get You Anyway" game. You may not be doing such and such, but because you won't agree with the fundie that it's a sin, the fundie points out that God will send you to hell anyway, mostly for disagreeing with the fundie.
You don't even know what you are quoting. You are lost and headed for Hell fire.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3146 Feb 3, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3147 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to. The folks that are actually paying attention and have more than a few working brain cells are as certain my church exists as they are certain of anything. Basically, that's anyone who is not a fundie and / or a hillbilly.
You follow well in Netties steps.....in time you will wish you never.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3148 Feb 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You follow well in Netties steps.....in time you will wish you never.
That doesn't make any sense; not because you left out a word. I can fill in the blanks. What's most disappointing is you probably think it does.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3149 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense; not because you left out a word. I can fill in the blanks. What's most disappointing is you probably think it does.
You got the point.

Location hidden

#3150 Feb 3, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that includes backing up compulsive liars (Preacherman)and supporting lunatics (Doc)???
You fault us for standing up for each other, so that negates your last statement. No, you're just in this for fun, as most are.
I wasnt talking about ANYONE on topix, please dont put words in mouth. I was talking about my local community and my experiences.

Location hidden

#3151 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

FAIL!!!

You guys crack me up, you cant provide what you expect from others for proof as evidence!

lol

Do you enjoy looking silly Lamo?

Location hidden

#3152 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Link Please!

lol

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3153 Feb 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You got the point.
Really? What point was that?

In his master's steps he trod, where the snow lay dinted.
Heat was in the very sod that the saint had printed.

Therefore Christian men be sure, wealth and power possessing,
You who know will bless the poor shall yourselves find blessing.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3154 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It does to those who know God. You are headed for the eternal fire. Do you even know what 'eternal' means? You will soon.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3155 Feb 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It does to those who know God. You are headed for the eternal fire. Do you even know what 'eternal' means? You will soon.
The reality of eternity is directly proportional to the number of martinis.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3156 Feb 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality of eternity is directly proportional to the number of martinis.
God and Satan know the names and addresses of you and your loved ones. The Blood of Jesus against you and yours in Jesus' Name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 2 hr Ede 37
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 4 hr Bruce Shafer 2,558
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr Maverick 808 21,202
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 6 hr Blacklagoon 35
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 7 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 7 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 7 hr Hamilton Square 13
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 8 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 9 hr Cats paw 107
Early Christianity 9 hr Cats paw 1,577