Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2506 Jan 19, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
Used to love word for today only problem was I was always looking ahead to the word for tomorrow or next week using it kinda like a horoscope . There was several occasions though when the word for today spoke directly to my situation at the time and for that I will always be thankful for the word for today
At one place I worked a woman stopped to get gas on her way to work, and filled up her tank. Then during lunch she discovered that due to a full tank of gas, the hot sun expanding the gas, being parked on a slight incline, and no gas cap, there was gas leaking all over a large area of the parking lot. So she panicked and got a number of people involved on what to do about it. They finally decided to go buy a gas cap and let the gas on the parking lot evaporate. And when it was time to go home, everyone where it leaked, started their cars and got out of the area as fast as possible.

So the next day on the schedule board some snot put up "Gas-cap" in the word of the day corner of the board.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#2507 Jan 19, 2013
There must be a desire to change, but if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them....2 Corinthians 4:3,4

Location hidden

#2508 Jan 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Isa.54:17
I didn't even bother to look it up because I know you cannot face anything pointed out about YOU or your mythology, so only post replies that have nothing to do with my posts. So here, try again:

"You are a fake. You could never be a real Christian, let alone a real pastor."

Location hidden

#2509 Jan 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
There must be a desire to change, but if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost.
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not.
And THAT fits >>>YOU<<< perfectly.

Because >>>YOU<<< are spiritually lost and blinded by the evil book of lies about God.

Location hidden

#2510 Jan 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them....2 Corinthians 4:3,4
I hope that it someday sinks in that you come across as a complete moron as you prattle such self aggrandizing buffoonery, while being so morally bankrupt, devoid of any real Christian values, and so spiritually ignorant.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#2511 Jan 19, 2013
Building on the Eternal, The Creator -

http://bible.cc/john/8-58.htm , http://bible.cc/2_samuel/22-47.htm

"Everyone -- who hears these Words of Mine http://bible.cc/john/12-49.htm and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew (circumstances and situations) and beat against that house http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm ; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these Words of Mine and does not -- put them into practice -- is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-4.htm

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#2512 Jan 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
"Everyone -- who hears these Words of Mine http://bible.cc/john/12-49.htm and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew (circumstances and situations) and beat against that house http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm ; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these Words of Mine and does not -- put them into practice -- is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
AMEN

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#2513 Jan 19, 2013
The word "gay or homosexuality, homosexual, is not in the Bible. Back in those years the word unclean was the word they us. The Bible is clear on gays, homosexuality, homosexual, and same sex marriage.

1 Corinthians 6:9,10 says this. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor male prostitutes nor unclean offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 18:22....Thou shalt no lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination....

This is clear to all from the word of God, and God words never change and it can't be updated to fit a sinful lifestyle. People who live this kind of lifestyle will not make it into Heaven fact. We aren't talking about what kind of food people may eat, we are talking about what was said in this comment. I will not in any way water down the word of God just to fit a sinful lifestyle. God will be the judge not me, but the word of God tells us what God will do on judge day, it tells us this in this comment. Thank You The Preacherman01.....

Location hidden

#2514 Jan 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The word "gay or homosexuality, homosexual, is not in the Bible. Back in those years the word unclean was the word they us. The Bible is clear on gays, homosexuality, homosexual, and same sex marriage.
1 Corinthians 6:9,10 says this. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor male prostitutes nor unclean offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Leviticus 18:22....Thou shalt no lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination....
This is clear to all from the word of God, and God words never change and it can't be updated to fit a sinful lifestyle. People who live this kind of lifestyle will not make it into Heaven fact. We aren't talking about what kind of food people may eat, we are talking about what was said in this comment. I will not in any way water down the word of God just to fit a sinful lifestyle. God will be the judge not me, but the word of God tells us what God will do on judge day, it tells us this in this comment. Thank You The Preacherman01.....
Stop making up your hate mongering sh*t.

unclean

adjective, un·clean·er, un·clean·est.

1. not clean; dirty.

2. morally impure; evil; vile: unclean thoughts.

3. Chiefly Biblical. having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to the laws, especially the dietary or ceremonial laws: an unclean animal; unclean persons.

Nope, says nothing about "unclean" meaning homosexual.

Don't you hate it when you get caught in your lies?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2515 Jan 19, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>At one place I worked a woman stopped to get gas on her way to work, and filled up her tank. Then during lunch she discovered that due to a full tank of gas, the hot sun expanding the gas, being parked on a slight incline, and no gas cap, there was gas leaking all over a large area of the parking lot. So she panicked and got a number of people involved on what to do about it. They finally decided to go buy a gas cap and let the gas on the parking lot evaporate. And when it was time to go home, everyone where it leaked, started their cars and got out of the area as fast as possible.

So the next day on the schedule board some snot put up "Gas-cap" in the word of the day corner of the board.
Lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2516 Jan 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:

Amen <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2517 Jan 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:

Amen <3

Location hidden

#2518 Jan 19, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that it someday sinks in that you come across as a complete moron as you prattle such self aggrandizing buffoonery, while being so morally bankrupt, devoid of any real Christian values, and so spiritually ignorant.
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN
That's better!

It's a start anyway.
socci

Willard, MO

#2520 Jan 19, 2013
THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Leviticus 18:2 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2521 Jan 19, 2013
socci wrote:
THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
Leviticus 18:2 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
You do know that NONE of these is speaking about homosexuality, right?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2526 Jan 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Unclean meant unclean in heart, not sexual orientation. The unclean are those who don't preach what God/Christ taught.

God and Christ were NOT against homosexuality NOR abortion. This is the biggest charge against born again evangelism that they are NOT Christian, but a political cult created to get wedge issues sided with the republicans to make the rich richer..nothing more, nothing less.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2528 Jan 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that NONE of these is speaking about homosexuality, right?

Really? Does this mean they shouldn't tell lies to one another? like they do with the womenfolk?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2529 Jan 20, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Does this mean they shouldn't tell lies to one another? like they do with the womenfolk?
These specific verses read:

(1) Leviticus 18: 22; which states: "Do not lie (sexually) with a male like as you would with a woman, since this is an idolatrous perversion (TOEYVAH)".

And:

(2) Leviticus 20: 13, which states:"If a man has sexual intercourse with a male person, like as with a woman, they have both committed a TOEYVAH (a&#1502; idolatrous perversion). Their death is their own fault".

These verses were written in the Book of Leviticus originally sometime about 1350 BCE. This was a full millennium prior to Jews being in contact with a hedonistic, militant non-Semitic culture that had a Syrian-Greek-Hellenistic AND A missionizing Hellenizing religious premis that was openly promiscuous and a bi-sexual modality. This public display of what Jews held as sacred and private behavior was why the very first Talmudic references are to PUBLIC DISPLAYS of homosexual like, sexual activity, mostly by non-Jews, which was spoken of as an idolatrous perversion ( TOYEVAH) of JEWISH mores and religious practice (Sanhedrin 54a) if practiced by Jews.

Again, according to the rabbi and Bible scholar, Professor Jacob Milgrom, the prestigious translator and commentator of the scholarly Anchor Bible Series Translation of the Book of Leviticus, and the Jewish Publication Society Commentary on the Book of Numbers; the ORIGINAL Hebrew Bible Leviticus texts are referring to NON-ISRAELITE, RELIGIOUS cultic ritual sexual and sexual abuse practices that Israelites were not to imitate when they entered into the Land of Israel. It has nothing at all to do with what we today term as being homosexuality per se, but with cultic religious fertility rituals.
HOMOSEXUALITY & THE HEBREW BIBLE
http://home.earthlink.net/~ecorebbe/id18.html

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2530 Jan 20, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Unclean meant unclean in heart, not sexual orientation. The unclean are those who don't preach what God/Christ taught.
Ya mean like the idiot who posted above me here?^

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2531 Jan 20, 2013
Oops.. i hate topix.. ya mean like the idiot NDANGER?

That post wasnt for Nettie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 min roglovesme 406
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) 5 min scientist 84
The teaching God is a trinity is a lie! 7 min scientist 10
Early Christianity 10 min scientist 905
Intelligent People Question Everything 15 min roglovesme 1,915
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 48 min ROGTHEPROSTITUTE 4,817
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 50 min ROGTHEPROSTITUTE 512
More from around the web