RFID chip mark of the beast ?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#358 Apr 23, 2013
I lose what, dumbbill? There's nothing to lose silly rabbit.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people understand. You are a child of Satan trying to deceive. You lose.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#359 Apr 23, 2013
You're the proof closetbill.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof? Of course not. You only have Satanic lies.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#360 Apr 23, 2013
LOL...and you are delivered unto the Tooth Fairy.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you child of Satan.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#361 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're the proof closetbill.
<quoted text>
Your eternal fate:

"everlasting fire"

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#362 Apr 23, 2013
Your eternal fate:

Everlasting stupidity.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eternal fate:
"everlasting fire"
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#363 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Your eternal fate:
Everlasting stupidity.
But we all know you're a liar.

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#364 Apr 23, 2013
Who is we closetbill? Do you have another idiot in your pocket?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But we all know you're a liar.
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#365 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Who is we closetbill? Do you have another idiot in your pocket?
<quoted text>
I could say YOU, but I won't. That would make me like you.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#366 Apr 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say YOU, but I won't. That would make me like you.
If you was anything like Sundog you would have some smarts about you instead of getting on here like you do all the time with your head up your ass.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#367 Apr 24, 2013
It's going to take a lot more than words to make you a functioning human being, closetedbill.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say YOU, but I won't. That would make me like you.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#368 Apr 24, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you was anything like Sundog you would have some smarts about you instead of getting on here like you do all the time with your head up your ass.
Morning GCD, hope you are doing well. Don't see you around much any more.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#369 Apr 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's going to take a lot more than words to make you a functioning human being, closetedbill.
<quoted text>
He just needs to get himself a rope and hang himself in his closet. He is obviously a miserable pos who hates himself because he can't come to terms with homosexuality but is too afraid of hell to end his pain.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#370 Apr 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Who is we closetbill? Do you have another idiot in your pocket?
<quoted text>
On other threads,he keeps jabbering about demons,I think he is schizophrenic as well as being incredibly stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#371 Apr 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
He just needs to get himself a rope and hang himself in his closet. He is obviously a miserable pos who hates himself because he can't come to terms with homosexuality but is too afraid of hell to end his pain.
Yep, that's as clear as the plastic sparkling halo he wears on his head. He obviously has issues with his own homosexuality.

It's a scientific fact:

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-h...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#372 Apr 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
On other threads,he keeps jabbering about demons,I think he is schizophrenic as well as being incredibly stupid.
LOL....the only demons he has are the ones he keeps in his closet.

;)
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#373 Apr 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But we all know you're a liar.
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Amen!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#374 Apr 25, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you was anything like Sundog you would have some smarts about you instead of getting on here like you do all the time with your head up your ass.
Your rotten fruit is still showing for all to see. You can't hide it.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#375 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's going to take a lot more than words to make you a functioning human being, closetedbill.
<quoted text>
Prove it. Your lies are not proof.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#376 Apr 25, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
He just needs to get himself a rope and hang himself in his closet.
I'm sure you would hang me if you had opportunity. That's your rotten fruits. And here I am trying to snatch you out of the eternal fire.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#377 Apr 25, 2013
I don't have to prove it, closetedbill. You prove it with your ineffectiveness.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Your lies are not proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 1 hr onelongdong 113
Sex Demons Cause Urinary Urgency, Reduced Urine... 1 hr onelongdong 2
I am Homeless and Sleeping on a Sidewalk in the... 1 hr onelongdong 2
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 1 hr onelongdong 2,705
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 14 hr Taranis 2,154
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 15 hr Frindly 99
Many Honeybees Bother People Because They are C... 16 hr onelongdong 2
More from around the web