Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#50 Feb 15, 2013
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
GodSmacked is not a mod.Stop referring to her as a he just to stir the pot. Let whatever issue you have with her die. Topix Admin

----------

This warning from GodSmacked is pathetic at best. All the personal information he has revealed on people, all the nasty and vile things he says, and he has the nerve to warn me about outting him as a mod.

It's why more and more people are writing to the California State Legislatures who have cyberbullying laws in place to get topix off the internet...or at least replaced with mods who are not allowed to troll.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#51 Feb 15, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundies can say the darndest things!
Just goes to show that doom-and-gloom, preach-screeching, insistent Gospel-sharing can be more than desperation, prejudice and ig-a-nance; sometimes it's IRONIC entertainment at it's most hilarious!
But I'd be amiss to leave you with the mistaken, grotesquely over-estimated impression of my powers of observation. When in fact, all my life I've been known for, and said to be, by family and friends, "unbelievably oblivious".
It probably wouldn't even have caught my attention were it not in the comment I wouldn't have read had it not mentioned my name!
xo
This is coming from the person who stated that "1 John" isn't in the bible, lol. That's not even the tip of the iceberg when dealing with you anti-Christians' posts. Most of time us Christians just keep quiet because we feel extremely sorry for you guys. Your posts are THAT embarrassing..... that even despite you guys mocking and attacking our posts and our faith, we still keep quiet.

Anyway, I understood Sola's post just fine. Most people with an IQ above 5 would understand it.......sorry that you anti-Christians lack even basic reading comprehension skills.

When posting on Topix or any other online forum, most people would rather err on readability flow than absolute proper grammar punctuation. Once again, this is evident to 99.99999999% of people with an IQ above 5.

I'll explain it for you:
fake hypocrite = he was emphasizing the extreme hypocrisy of the pretend Christians

See, how hard was that to understand?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#52 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from the person who stated that "1 John" isn't in the bible, lol. That's not even the tip of the iceberg when dealing with you anti-Christians' posts. Most of time us Christians just keep quiet because we feel extremely sorry for you guys. Your posts are THAT embarrassing..... that even despite you guys mocking and attacking our posts and our faith, we still keep quiet.
Anyway, I understood Sola's post just fine. Most people with an IQ above 5 would understand it.......sorry that you anti-Christians lack even basic reading comprehension skills.
When posting on Topix or any other online forum, most people would rather err on readability flow than absolute proper grammar punctuation. Once again, this is evident to 99.99999999% of people with an IQ above 5.
I'll explain it for you:
fake hypocrite = he was emphasizing the extreme hypocrisy of the pretend Christians
No, your lie does not fly.

His blunder was just plain stupid, and so are you for trying to help make up a lie to support his stupidity.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#53 Feb 15, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundies can say the darndest things!
Just goes to show that doom-and-gloom, preach-screeching, insistent Gospel-sharing can be more than desperation, prejudice and ig-a-nance; sometimes it's IRONIC entertainment at it's most hilarious!
But I'd be amiss to leave you with the mistaken, grotesquely over-estimated impression of my powers of observation. When in fact, all my life I've been known for, and said to be, by family and friends, "unbelievably oblivious".
It probably wouldn't even have caught my attention were it not in the comment I wouldn't have read had it not mentioned my name!
xo
Hi Janeebee,

I'm your friend and I never said you are unbelievably oblivious. In fact I think quite the opposite is true. On rare occasions I have pointed out that a comment here and there may be a bit difficult to decipher but that is no indicator of oblivion.

Anyway, Romans says you say 1 John is not in the Bible. Is this true? I'm kind of fond of that book.

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#54 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll explain it for you:
I had no idea you were capable of slapstick comedy. Kudos. whatever that means.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#55 Feb 16, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Internet version of the childish game of "Oh yea, well I don't want to play your stupid game anyway. So I'm taking all my toys and going home! So there!!!".
Oh, so that's how it works.......must be difficult to go to every thread though.......frankly, I'd just leave if I couldn't handle things......lol!!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#56 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that's how it works.......must be difficult to go to every thread though.......frankly, I'd just leave if I couldn't handle things......lol!!!
Well, not all my jokes can be perfect, but it was the best I could think of at the moment.

I just wonder how long it will take her to find another unbanned proxy server?
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#57 Feb 16, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Everyone one cherry-picks to make a point from time to time. What matters is how much of, how big the point is that is being made, and how the cherry-picking actually supports it. A hundred cherry-picks might appear to prove the point, until they are put back in context and no longer do.
usually the fault lies with the exclusion of the lead in passages, or the following verses - that negate the cherry picked one.
Only way not to cherry-pick is to rely on the FACT that Xtians, all Religions, have no proof of their claims.
And that is ONLY your opinion, nothing more. YOU have NO PROOF of your unbelief except your ignorance and complete disregard for God. As a matter of fact, your unbelief stands in opposition to absolute PROOF of God and His creation.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#58 Feb 16, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez...
You don't care how blatantly you lie.
So let's see your "proof" that I cherry pick verses from the book of lies.
Everybody knows that if I do quote from the book of lies, it's largely to show how you deceitful fundies cherry pick one verse out of context, and include it IN CONTEXT to show their deceit.
But when you quote you cherry pick verses you THINK uphold your pointless points. You can't pick one verse to prove me a liar. NOT ONE.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#59 Feb 16, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is ONLY your opinion, nothing more. YOU have NO PROOF of your unbelief except your ignorance and complete disregard for God. As a matter of fact, your unbelief stands in opposition to absolute PROOF of God and His creation.
So what proof have you ever demanded to see, and receive, that proves beyond any doubt that your demonic "god" is real and that he wrote the book of lies?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#60 Feb 16, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
But when you quote you cherry pick verses you THINK uphold your pointless points. You can't pick one verse to prove me a liar. NOT ONE.
Wayne, you are a flat out liar and practically everyone knows it by now.

And I have used verses from the book of lies to disprove you cherry picked verses/lies. It's not my problem if you cling to your lies instead of trying to LEARN anything.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#61 Feb 16, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne, you are a flat out liar and practically everyone knows it by now.
And I have used verses from the book of lies to disprove you cherry picked verses/lies. It's not my problem if you cling to your lies instead of trying to LEARN anything.
Not 'practical'.. absolute. the old fat diaper wearin hillbilly is absolutely a flat out liar.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#64 Feb 17, 2013
Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is Lilith the Bore" your gay daughter or is that a step up?
Are you afraid you're gay so you focus on others lives? Seems to me you doth protest too much. Know what that means?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 7 min dollarsbill 2,853
Time is Coming! Are you ready for it? 10 min dollarsbill 33
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 13 min dollarsbill 1,156
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 18 min dollarsbill 259
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 25 min dollarsbill 440
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 27 min dollarsbill 101
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 30 min dollarsbill 2,056
Take America Back 1 hr Passing thru 998
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 hr Nc resident 13,668
•••