How do deal with Athiests & Gay Troll...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#131 May 7, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I'm sorry lying gas atheists do not dictate what the Bible means. The passsge posted does NOT say that a man MUST marry a virgin. As I said the passage states what happens when a woman claims to be a virgin but is not!
But we know what the cultural norms were and why they codified such rules, etc...men married virgins as that was what was expected, and virgins were what they sought, and/or were presented with by their match-makers, etc...

Why explain what to do to a faux-virgin, if not so obsessed with it?

You're on the fringes...way on the fringes.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#132 May 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Well here is a website that counters your argument.
Did Jesus Declare All Foods Clean?
http://www.biblelight.net/unclean-foods-jesus...
It is not biased either, it just compared scriptures of Matthew 15,Mark 7 & 1 Tim 4 sided by side and is 100% proof those words were added those words into Mark 7:19. If Jesus or Paul taught against the Torah to break it and eat unclean foods they would have been labeled false teachers and no one would have listened to them. Since Jesus never sinned, he followed the law which included not eating unclean foods. Pork and shellfish could make you super sick back then, so i know for sure they didnt eat it or tell others to eat it as well.
One weakness. Pork and shellfish were being eaten in large quantities by other cultures...all without any health issues. That the Jews hadn't figured out how to eat them properly only shows their limits in this and many other areas...
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#133 May 7, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>One weakness. Pork and shellfish were being eaten in large quantities by other cultures...all without any health issues. That the Jews hadn't figured out how to eat them properly only shows their limits in this and many other areas...
What proof do you have that other nations were eating pigs and shellfish in large quantities and no health issues.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#134 May 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have that other nations were eating pigs and shellfish in large quantities and no health issues.
History.
You know, that thing you lie about and try to rewrite

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#135 May 9, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Recite this mantra few times. Elf Gopher Cures
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Bahahahahahahahahahaha.. .

What's the matter liddle crybaby, don't like it when someone copies YOUR MO of ignoring everything others say, without proving anything. Right Mr. Bulk Wrap?"
Me Myself and I

Pineville, WV

#136 May 9, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Bahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
What's the matter liddle crybaby, don't like it when someone copies YOUR MO of ignoring everything others say, without proving anything. Right Mr. Bulk Wrap?"
Been on any ASStral journeys lately you sick scumbag?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#137 May 9, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>But we know what the cultural norms were and why they codified such rules, etc...men married virgins as that was what was expected, and virgins were what they sought, and/or were presented with by their match-makers, etc...
Why explain what to do to a faux-virgin, if not so obsessed with it?
You're on the fringes...way on the fringes.
<><
Assumed cultural norms do not rise to commandments by God. There is nothing in the Bible which required a common man to marry a virgin. The scripture previously cited only states what a man could, NOT must, do if his bride claimed to be a virgin but was not. And what the bride's parents could, NOT must, do if the man falsely accused his bride of not being a virgin.
<><
Only the high priest was required to marry a virgin.
<><
Lev 21:10-14
(10) And he that is the high priest among his brethren, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured, and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his clothes;
...
(13) And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
(14) A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
<><

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#138 May 10, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Been on any ASStral journeys lately you sick scumbag?
Stop your gay fantasies about my azz, Wayne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Truth Doctor 4,761
Real Fundies 19 min Rose_NoHo 71
25 THINGS THE BIBLE FORBIDS BUT WE STILL DO - i... 1 hr Vinamese 226
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 2 hr NorCal Native 5,577
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 2 hr Big Al 208
Question for Preachers of the Law 3 hr RELIGION OF ARROG... 163
Mathew 5:17 Why do some Christians not preach... 4 hr RELIGION OF ARROG... 26
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 4 hr Rose_NoHo 2,599
More from around the web