“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#89 May 4, 2013
Ant wrote:
Jesus never canceled any of the dietary laws. One has to 100% take those verses out of their context to come to that conclusion. There is no where in the entire bible did you see Jews giving thanks for pork or any unclean food. They didnt eat it as it was part of the law.
Ahhh, you have read the bible.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#90 May 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
So none of the moral laws were abrogated, right? So did you marry a virgin? And how do you know?
<><
Only priests were required to marry a virgin. I'm not a priest. And there is no priesthood now.

US 62 @ US 81

#91 May 4, 2013
Ant wrote:
Jesus never canceled any of the dietary laws. One has to 100% take those verses out of their context to come to that conclusion. There is no where in the entire bible did you see Jews giving thanks for pork or any unclean food. They didnt eat it as it was part of the law.
<><
Your opinion is as meaningless to me as the scribblings on a public restroom wall.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#92 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus, Mar 7:1-23, reiterated in Acts 10:3-15, Romans 14:1-4, and 1 Cor 10:23-29.
<><
So you have not proved me wrong on anything.
Provide the ACTUAL quotes. I want people here to see how wrong you are.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#93 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Only priests were required to marry a virgin. I'm not a priest. And there is no priesthood now.
If you married someone who is not a virgin, then you have failed in your sacred duty to murder that woman.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#94 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Sorry but it doesn't say anything about being a priest here :

Deut:22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#95 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Same goes for lying with a man. It was intended just for priests. Yeh right.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Besides, you are in to boys not women right?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#97 May 4, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need anger management classes.
And you really need to look at ALL the "Bulk wrap" in your book of lies. And stop going postal whenever anyone points out the truth on what a bunch of total BS it it.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Nobody has pointed out anything about a "book of lies" or any truth about anything being a bunch of total BS. I have not gone postal about anything. I used essentially the same language you did.
No real Christian would so openly lie on a public forum, like YOU just did.

Only a lying dreg of a "Christian" wannabe loser would.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#98 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I hope you don't mid if I ignore all your mindless anti-Christian harsh hit. Jesus is more real than the satan you claim to worship/follow.
And what proof did you ever demand to see, and receive, that proves beyond any doubt, that your demonic "god" exists and that he wrote your book of lies?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#99 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
"Eating shrimp" an abomination? Bulk Wrap!
"wearing clothing made of blended fibers" an abomination? Bulk Wrap!
"the sight of a woman's hair" an abomination? Bulk Wrap!
<><
"Why can't you a*******s simply live and let live, as surfer Jesus asked of you?" Why can't you?
You idiots are the ones that are trying to deny gays the right to marry, that's why.

You don't know squat about the Bible do you?

SHRIMP: These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.(Leviticus 11:9-12)

CLOTHING: A woman must not wear menís clothing, nor a man wear womenís clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this... Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together.(Deuteronomy 22:5,11)

WOMEN'S HAIR: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?(The answer was "no." 1 Corinthians 11:13)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#100 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus, Mar 7:1-23, reiterated in Acts 10:3-15, Romans 14:1-4, and 1 Cor 10:23-29.
<quoted text>
<><
It is not an abomination. The other clown said it was an abomination! It was prohibited for a specific reason. Which is no longer valid.
<><
So you have not proved me wrong on anything.
You've been proved wrong, not only by me but by several of the others here - including other Christians!

You can keep insisting you're right, but you may as well insist that 2+2=5.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#101 May 4, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been proved wrong, not only by me but by several of the others here - including other Christians!
You can keep insisting you're right, but you may as well insist that 2+2=5.
I see some "Bulk Wrap" coming your way after that factual statement.

Allen, the master of using "Bulk Wrap" to avoid facing what a crock he, and his religion, is.

Somewhere in Ireland

#102 May 5, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Your opinion is as meaningless to me as the scribblings on a public restroom wall.
Hi Allen, and there I was thinking that you had grown out of reading restroom graffiti. Do you spend a lot of time in men's restrooms?

US 62 @ US 81

#103 May 5, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it doesn't say anything about being a priest here :
Deut:22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
<><
This does not say that a man MUST marry a virgin. This is what happens when a woman claims to be a virgin but is not.
<><
Still waiting for proof of the lies whcuh ahve been posted, Eating shellfish is not an abomination. Wearing mixed fabric was not an abomination. A woman showing her hari was not an abomination! The claim was that the three things were an abomination!

US 62 @ US 81

#104 May 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you married someone who is not a virgin, then you have failed in your sacred duty to murder that woman.
<><
Lying gas mindless atheist bulk wrap! No such commandment.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#105 May 5, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
This does not say that a man MUST marry a virgin. This is what happens when a woman claims to be a virgin but is not.
<><
Still waiting for proof of the lies whcuh ahve been posted, Eating shellfish is not an abomination. Wearing mixed fabric was not an abomination. A woman showing her hari was not an abomination! The claim was that the three things were an abomination!
So even though the meaning of the words are clear you want to twist the meaning around to suit yourself? Are you god then?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#106 May 5, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Lying gas mindless atheist bulk wrap! No such commandment.
WOW, even though the book chapter and verse was posted you claim that is not in the bible? Good luck with that liar

US 62 @ US 81

#107 May 5, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
The Bible also makes it clear that eating shrimp is an abomination. So is wearing clothing made of blended fibers. So is the sight of a woman's hair....

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
HighlyEvolved wrote:
...You don't know squat about the Bible do you?

SHRIMP: These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.(Leviticus 11:9-12)

CLOTHING: A woman must not wear menís clothing, nor a man wear womenís clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this... Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together.(Deuteronomy 22:5,11)

WOMEN'S HAIR: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?(The answer was "no." 1 Corinthians 11:13)
<><
See the post I was responding to, above. The Bible does not say that eating shrimp, wearing mixed fabric, or seeing woman's hair was an abomination!

Your claim was that the Bible makes it clear that all these were abominations! You LIED! And you continue to LIE trying to cover up the first LIE! And all the other atheists are supporting you LIE! But none of that proves me wrong!

US 62 @ US 81

#108 May 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
So even though the meaning of the words are clear you want to twist the meaning around to suit yourself? Are you god then?
<><
I'm sorry lying gas atheists do not dictate what the Bible means. The passsge posted does NOT say that a man MUST marry a virgin. As I said the passage states what happens when a woman claims to be a virgin but is not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Best of Both Worlds 10 min Big Al 9
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 18 min truthandcommonsense 29
Jews are the Children of Satan 22 min truthandcommonsense 4
Before The Big Bang 22 min Big Al 3,568
Freemasonry is Trap masonry 25 min Nc watching 4
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 27 min The Branch 182
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 49 min Seriously__ 3,003
God's name is Yahweh 3 hr Just the Truth 42
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT STATE of ISRAEL 9 hr Why 38
More from around the web