How do deal with Athiests & Gay Troll...

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#68 May 4, 2013
a gay troll?

Well,that's a new one. LMAO

Do they have those in WoW?

Over yonder there is a rainbow filled with magic...

Don't go over there,there are gay trolls there!
You have to be at Level 69 and have the Book of James to go there.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#69 May 4, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news for them. Now if only someone could come up with a way to curb your insatiable desire to go down on young boys...
There you go again you sick evil bastard. Once again you prove most of the atheist on here are obsessed with pedophile like activities since you always use that as a comeback line. For someone who claims they are so smart you are a wicked disgusting person at heart, but when you go to hell, you will wish you listed to all those that tired to warm your wicked behind.

Revelation 21:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Location hidden

#70 May 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again you sick evil bastard. Once again you prove most of the atheist on here are obsessed with pedophile like activities since you always use that as a comeback line. For someone who claims they are so smart you are a wicked disgusting person at heart, but when you go to hell, you will wish you listed to all those that tired to warm your wicked behind.
Revelation 21:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
You call all atheists in this thread gay, so I said you're a pedophile.

You're just sore that I one-upped you in the insult stakes.

But since you brought it up, I'll make you a deal: prove you're not a pedophile. It should be simple for you to do that, especially because you're always challenging me to prove your God doesn't exist.

If you demand that I prove a negative but yourself refuse to prove a negative, then you're a hypocrite.

I'm cool either way: either you are a hypocrite or a pedophile. Actually, I'm not cool about you being a pedophile, so I strongly urge you to seek professional help.

Or get an inch trimmed off the top. That will leave you with a half-inch which should be enough for urination.

You probably don't pee standing up anyway, so...

Location hidden

#71 May 4, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible makes is clear that homosexuality is a detestable abomination, so it doesn't need to spend much time on it because the Hebrews knew it was a sin and knew better.
Worshiping another God is made clear in the bible that God will kill you for that in the OT or will send you to hell in the NT for that.
Would you say that being gay is a worse sin than worshiping a different God? THEY ARE BOTH SINS AND BOTH WILL BE PUNISHED, SAYS THE BIBLE, NOT ME.
The Bible also makes it clear that eating shrimp is an abomination. So is wearing clothing made of blended fibers. So is the sight of a woman's hair.

Either you take a stand against ALL of the abominations in the Bible, or you leave people the hell alone.

This is why I cannot abide most Christians: they're hypocrites who cite Scripture to justify their bigotry and prejudices.

Why can't you a$$holes simply live and let live, as surfer Jesus asked of you?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#72 May 4, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible also makes it clear that eating shrimp is an abomination. So is wearing clothing made of blended fibers. So is the sight of a woman's hair.
<><
"Eating shrimp" an abomination? Bulk Wrap!
"wearing clothing made of blended fibers" an abomination? Bulk Wrap!
"the sight of a woman's hair" an abomination? Bulk Wrap!
<><
"Why can't you a*******s simply live and let live, as surfer Jesus asked of you?" Why can't you?
Punisher

Tuckahoe, NY

#73 May 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again you sick evil bastard. Once again you prove most of the atheist on here are obsessed with pedophile like activities since you always use that as a comeback line. For someone who claims they are so smart you are a wicked disgusting person at heart, but when you go to hell,

you will wish you listed to all those that tired to warm your wicked behind.
forget your typo, of listed, instead of listened, and tired - its the "warming" of the mans behind that is most glaring in your post....! WTF? That sounds like what some pervert on some TV cop show would be saying...! But since this ain't TV - WTF? Is that what you think you're doing? Warming our behinds? Dude, whats' it like there in the closet?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#75 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<><
"Why can't you a*******s simply live and let live, as surfer Jesus asked of you?" Why can't you?
You really need anger management classes.

And you really need to look at ALL the "Bulk wrap" in your book of lies. And stop going postal whenever anyone points out the truth on what a bunch of total BS it it.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#76 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<><
Your post is very confusing.

Are you claiming that the Bible doesn't say that eating shellfish is wrong? Or are you claiming that the Bible is full of crap for saying that it is wrong?
Punisher

Tuckahoe, NY

#77 May 4, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>What answers are you gay athiests trolls ignorant trolls ignorant about. We know about two gay pedophile cults, NAMBLA and NAWGLA, so where is the Christian equivalent.

If Christians don't answer questions, it is perhaps because we don't wish to tell you how you can get access to our children.
Cause you're all already busy messing them up. You're just selfish child abusers. Unless of course its shared between men, grown god-fearing men and their loaned-out daughters...cause those xtian cults never existed...or the ones who trap their "families" in a building to either poison them or have them burn to death...or the ones who kill their children cause God said they had the devil in 'em...or refuse them the most basic of medical care and pray instead...for the virus to be banished by Jesus!

By volume alone, and a historical tine-line, those groups diddling a few kids doesn't seem bad when you look at ALL of Xtian history and the abuses they have brought down on not only their own children, but those of millions of natives peoples the world over.

By sheer volume and time on the job Xtians are guiltier of more abuses across the spectrum of human behaviors than any of these isolated, historically irrelevant groups could ever be. Xtianity the moral arbiter, and self-appointed only moral faith based belief system!

BULLShyte!
15th Dalai Lama

Santa Fe, NM

#78 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<><
Maybe they're not abominations according to you but they are abominations according to the Bible.

As usual, your brain has failed you. The point being; fundies pick and choose their favorite abominations and ignore the rest, a strategy they employ endlessly.

Apparently, if you sell a dog you must leave the money outside your house or you're going straight to hell. Fortunately, I don't buy or sell dogs. I adopt strays.

US 62 @ US 81

#79 May 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="HighlyEvolved"} The Bible also makes it clear that eating shrimp is an abomination. So is wearing clothing made of blended fibers. So is the sight of a woman's hair.[/QUOTE]
<><
Allen Richards wrote:
<><
End Quote wrote:
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is very confusing.
Are you claiming that the Bible doesn't say that eating shellfish is wrong? Or are you claiming that the Bible is full of crap for saying that it is wrong?
<><
Not confusing at all. I quoted a post which said that those things were an abomination. I was not quoting the Bible. I said the statements were Bulk Wrap.

US 62 @ US 81

#80 May 4, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need anger management classes.
And you really need to look at ALL the "Bulk wrap" in your book of lies. And stop going postal whenever anyone points out the truth on what a bunch of total BS it it.
<><
Nobody has pointed out anything about a "book of lies" or any truth about anything being a bunch of total BS. I have not gone postal about anything. I used essentially the same language you did.

US 62 @ US 81

#81 May 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're not abominations according to you but they are abominations according to the Bible.
<><
What I addressed is no longer an abomination. The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus, reiterated in the book of Acts. Nowhere in the Bible is a woman exposing her hair an abomination. Wearing mixed fabric has never been an abomination. The prohibition concerns only linen and wool. And I guarantee, you don't know the reason.
<><
As usual, your brain has failed you. The point being; fundies pick and choose their favorite abominations and ignore the rest, a strategy they employ endlessly.
<><
Bulk Wrap. As I have shown you are the one whose brain has failed. If it ever functioned. All Catholics are liars!
<><
Apparently, if you sell a dog you must leave the money outside your house or you're going straight to hell. Fortunately, I don't buy or sell dogs. I adopt strays.
<><
You got that one wrong too! It has nothing to do with buying or selling a quadruped canine.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#82 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
Leviticus 11:9-12
These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an _abomination_ unto you.

So, were you wrong, or should we change the Bible to fit your ill informed concept of what the Bible says?
"Neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee." -- Leviticus 19:19

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#83 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
What I addressed is no longer an abomination. The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus, reiterated in the book of Acts. Nowhere in the Bible is a woman exposing her hair an abomination. Wearing mixed fabric has never been an abomination. The prohibition concerns only linen and wool. And I guarantee, you don't know the reason.
<><
<quoted text>
<><
Bulk Wrap. As I have shown you are the one whose brain has failed. If it ever functioned. All Catholics are liars!
<><
<quoted text>
<><
You got that one wrong too! It has nothing to do with buying or selling a quadruped canine.
Man changed these things. But than man made them up in the first place.
You worship a god made up by towelheads, you do know that if jesus was real he would have been an Arab, not a white Anglo Saxon right?

US 62 @ US 81

#84 May 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 11:9-12
These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an _abomination_ unto you.
So, were you wrong, or should we change the Bible to fit your ill informed concept of what the Bible says?
<><
The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus, Mar 7:1-23, reiterated in Acts 10:3-15, Romans 14:1-4, and 1 Cor 10:23-29.
"Neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee." -- Leviticus 19:19
<><
It is not an abomination. The other clown said it was an abomination! It was prohibited for a specific reason. Which is no longer valid.
<><
So you have not proved me wrong on anything.

US 62 @ US 81

#85 May 4, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Man changed these things. But than man made them up in the first place.
You worship a god made up by towelheads, you do know that if jesus was real he would have been an Arab, not a white Anglo Saxon right?
<><
I hope you don't mid if I ignore all your mindless anti-Christian harsh hit. Jesus is more real than the satan you claim to worship/follow.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#86 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I hope you don't mid if I ignore all your mindless anti-Christian harsh hit. Jesus is more real than the satan you claim to worship/follow.
You can ignore my post, ignore the bible verses I post that you do not like (because you only believe the parts of the bible that justify yourself) and do not listen to me urging you to read your bible.
But Satan is the God of this world and your jesus was a Sacrifice to Satan from your weak jehovah.
Hey, here is an idea, why not pray for me to die? Yes pray for me to die HAHAHAHA because your prayers are nothing more than you talking to yourself, but you found that out when Obama won the election again

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#87 May 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus, Mar 7:1-23, reiterated in Acts 10:3-15, Romans 14:1-4, and 1 Cor 10:23-29.
So none of the moral laws were abrogated, right? So did you marry a virgin? And how do you know?
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#88 May 4, 2013
Jesus never canceled any of the dietary laws. One has to 100% take those verses out of their context to come to that conclusion. There is no where in the entire bible did you see Jews giving thanks for pork or any unclean food. They didnt eat it as it was part of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 18,770
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 33 min messianic114 2,790
Bible Interpretation 1 hr Big Al 377
Scripture 3 hr messianic114 140
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 4 hr MICHA 4,031
Design, Nowhere Evident 6 hr messianic114 594
The Moral Failure Of Christians 6 hr Gary Coaldigger 186
More from around the web