|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible makes is clear that homosexuality is a detestable abomination, so it doesn't need to spend much time on it because the Hebrews knew it was a sin and knew better.
Worshiping another God is made clear in the bible that God will kill you for that in the OT or will send you to hell in the NT for that.
Would you say that being gay is a worse sin than worshiping a different God? THEY ARE BOTH SINS AND BOTH WILL BE PUNISHED, SAYS THE BIBLE, NOT ME.
Your god talks about incest. Read Genesis 19:30-38. So, do you commit incest? It seems to be okay with your god to do it. Oh yeah, thats right. The man made laws are against it.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible makes is clear that homosexuality is a detestable abomination
The Bible says that about bacon, too.
And about working on Saturday.
And about wearing polyblend fabric.

So, why is it that this one thing is a sticking point for you and all the rest of it is ignored?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with this pro gay crap. Newsflash, everyone doesn't have to approve and embrace homosexuals.
I am entitled to not agree with it it, but that doesn't make me a bigot or persecute them. I have never wished any harm on any gay, i just dont agree with their lifestyles, which makes no sense and is disgusting the more you think about it.
As for Christians religion only pertains to them, homosexuals try to be Christians as well and don't want to repent of their ways, so why would they want to follow a bible that specifically says what they are doing is detestable and a abomination
I don't have an opinion on gay Christians, since both sides have Scripture to justify their point of view.

In the lead-up to the American Civil War both pro- and anti-slavery factions quoted extensively from Scripture to justify their arguments.

So, in my opinion the Bible is worthless. Shrimp and women's hair are abominations to God according to Scripture, but I don;t see Christians clamoring for women wearing head coverings or boycotting Red Lobster.

As to my main point, religious beliefs have no place in the American system of laws and civil rights. America wasn't founded as a Christian nation, it was founded as a secular nation that respects both the right to worship and the right to disavow the existence of any gods.

And that's where I'll leave it.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Thinking wrote:
If your on topix long enough you will notice any conversation that even tries to relate to the bible or talk about Jesus will be attacked within a couple of minutes either of the 2 I listed above.
So to counter them, do what I have done and use their screen names in return when ever you reply. This way they will be forced to change their name so often if it isnt a registered one they will stop trying to troll a Christian forum in which Christians try to discuss Christianity or other biblical topics without being attacked by gays or atheist because they believe differently.
BEWARE: " The Prophet Of Jesus Christ" , "Thinking" and and other Trolls that love to start trouble and derail topics on here.
PROVERBS 6
16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.
So, you are saying Christianity can't stand up to questioning?

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have an opinion on wife beating wives, which makes as much sense as a gay Christian? Do you also have a opinion on gay pedophiles, since both sides have the same opinion. You know gays and pedophiles.
Really, this happened regarding the Civil War just the way you said. Liar, the first battle of the Civil War was actually fought between Missouri and Kansas, because the atheist slave owning state wanted to pollute the puritan religious state. Ever single one of the original religious colonies which became states were free states and fought against the atheist slave owning states.
You all are just stupid. The slave owning states are just like the gays with same sex unions, in there attempts to use the Bible, while all the while being atheist slave owners.
As to my main point, you gays are worthless and you have no business in the American system of justice or around children.
You are a lying little gay person. America was founded as a theolocratic united states, with states divided by religion.
Care to look up the state religions and constitutions of the first original states, before you atheists came along. This country was not founded with a natural religion, however EACH state was formed based on the religion of those people. Even today, many states are like Utah with a central religion. Secularism has never been a component factor of any religion. But, lying has always been a component of you gay atheists.
^ rant of a sick lunatic.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying Christianity can't stand up to questioning?
No, it does not. In fact when people ask christians questions or quote the bible the christian can not answer the question and instead attacks the person calling them names and spewing hate.
No the christian cult does not stand up to questioning

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says we are to follow Gods commands and the bible clearly says that homosexuality is a sin and abomination and that unbelievers will go to hell. Jesus himself said he came here to save people. Atheist dont want to get saved and gays dont think Gods commands apply to them.
And the christians do not think that their gods laws apply to them but do apply to every one else.
Your bible and your god are only important to you. The people who know that it is all a con job do not place any importance on your bible or your god.
And since your god is not real your god is not important.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
How do churches take away freedom? You have the freedom to step in one or stay home.
When they try to get laws passed based on your cult, when you freaks try to get access to our children in public schools, when you freaks go to public parks and annoy people by going around intruding on them, when you freaks publicly condemn things that are not a part of your cult.
Churches should pay taxes like any other business. You should keep your beliefs to yourselves in your churches and homes, we should not be subject to your cult in our daily lives

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>No, we are saying that homosexuality can not stand up to questioning, either legally, morally, biblically or scientifically.
Legally - Is it legal for two consenting adults to enter into contracts with one another? Is it legal for them to engage in mutually agreed upon contact?

Morally - Something is only immoral if it brings harm onto someone else against their will. Rape is immoral. Consensual sex is not. Same action, different morality.

Biblically - irrelevant. Your actions violate other holy books but you ignore them. You must therefore be willing to accept that others ignore your holy book.

Scientifically - Science has identified the medical causes of homosexuality AND has found homosexuality in hundreds of other species. Science has no problem with it.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
We know about two gay pedophile cults, NAMBLA and NAWGLA, so where is the Christian equivalent.
The Christian equivalent is "Church".

If children got raped at Denny's at the rate they get raped at church, then it would be illegal to take kids to Denny's.
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Legally - Is it legal for two consenting adults to enter into contracts with one another? Is it legal for them to engage in mutually agreed upon contact?
Morally - Something is only immoral if it brings harm onto someone else against their will. Rape is immoral. Consensual sex is not. Same action, different morality.
Biblically - irrelevant. Your actions violate other holy books but you ignore them. You must therefore be willing to accept that others ignore your holy book.
Scientifically - Science has identified the medical causes of homosexuality AND has found homosexuality in hundreds of other species. Science has no problem with it.
THIS IS PROOF THAT HOMOSEXUALS CAN BE DELIVERED FROM THAT LIFESTYLE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/anto...

If Antoine Dodson, who was a Super Flamer, can turn from that lifestyle and want a Wife after picking up a bible, that is solid proof that gays choose to be gay and can turn to the correct path

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>What answers are you gay athiests trolls ignorant trolls ignorant about. We know about two gay pedophile cults, NAMBLA and NAWGLA, so where is the Christian equivalent.
Catholic Church priesthood.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
If Christians don't answer questions, it is perhaps because we don't wish to tell you how you can get access to our children.
So, why don't you tell us, how often do you have sex rituals involving children, or are you a fake satanist?
Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have an opinion on wife beating wives, which makes as much sense as a gay Christian? Do you also have a opinion on gay pedophiles, since both sides have the same opinion. You know gays and pedophiles.
Really, this happened regarding the Civil War just the way you said. Liar, the first battle of the Civil War was actually fought between Missouri and Kansas, because the atheist slave owning state wanted to pollute the puritan religious state. Ever single one of the original religious colonies which became states were free states and fought against the atheist slave owning states.
You all are just stupid. The slave owning states are just like the gays with same sex unions, in there attempts to use the Bible, while all the while being atheist slave owners.
As to my main point, you gays are worthless and you have no business in the American system of justice or around children.
You are a lying little gay person. America was founded as a theolocratic united states, with states divided by religion.
Care to look up the state religions and constitutions of the first original states, before you atheists came along. This country was not founded with a natural religion, however EACH state was formed based on the religion of those people. Even today, many states are like Utah with a central religion. Secularism has never been a component factor of any religion. But, lying has always been a component of you gay atheists.
The Civil War, for the record, began during the American Revolution. Colonists that wanted independence fought family members and neighbors that were loyal to the crown.

My point was that both pro- and anti-slavery factions cited Scripture to make their case. That's fact, whether you are aware of it or like it or whatever.

You're actually the stupid one. What the heck does "theolocratic" mean?

You know you suck at English when you have to make up your own words.

And for the record, I'm not gay. I know that you can't get your fat ugly head around the idea that one doesn't have to be gay to be in favor of gay rights, but it's true.

Now get back in your bubble before I kick your last two teeth in, you inbred slob.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>No, we are saying that homosexuality can not stand up to questioning, either legally, morally, biblically or scientifically.
That makes no sense. Homosexuality is legal. And it's moral. The Buybull is full of nonsense. It says people who pick work on a Saturday should be put to death.
A fundie talking about science!? What do you even mean homosexuality can't stand up scientifically?
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
The only thing you need to no about Christianity is that if we say it, then it is true.
Poe's Law.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Now, what is your evidence that a person is born gay and it is not a choice. Oh yeah, you gays can not stand up to questioning.
I'm straight. Gay people say they are born gay, that's the most important evidence there can be.
I know I didn't choose to be straight. I just am.
You could prove it's a choice by choosing to be gay.
So, why not do that, and let us know how it works out for you. OK?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS PROOF THAT HOMOSEXUALS CAN BE DELIVERED FROM THAT LIFESTYLE
Good news for them. Now if only someone could come up with a way to curb your insatiable desire to go down on young boys...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you need to no about Christianity is that if we say it, then it is true.
Need to "no"?

That's hilarious! You're an absolute idiot. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I find it odd that you seem to promote gay pedophile groups doing this. Consider reality, gays have managed to get in our public schools to promote homosexuality and sex indoctrination to 5-6 year old children,
That is a flat out lie.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
does that bother you?
The fact you lie to spread hatred and fear of gays that can actually endanger people bothers me.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Gays go to public parks and annoy people by going around intruding on them,gay freaks publicly condemn things that are not of your gay cult.
Really? Where? Put up or STFU.
I live in LA, you'd think that if what you claim happens, I would have seen it happen at least once. I even go to West Hollywood, which is supposed to be 41% gay, and have never seen it happen.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
The IGLA and LGBT gays groups should pay taxes like other business. AIDS research groups for gays should pay taxes like other groups. You should keep your gay atheist beliefs to yourself in your bars and gay club houses and homes, we should not be subject to your gay cult ideas when it comes to marriage,
Nobody is trying to force you to marry a member of the same sex against your will.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
our children, our schools and anything in our daily lives.
Considering that you gays have used this tactic to abuse and rape 3 month old children and form the largest pedophile ring in the world of 70,000 members, all under your disguise. I mean who are you trying to kid.
Rose's Law...
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
With 95% of the Catholic church abuse cases being gay pedophile cases, it is clear that the problem was homosexuality and not priests. Especially, considering that only 15% of the priests were gays. Now, based on these facts, it appears that you want us out of the way so you can gain access to our children.
Mind yourself, Jerry Sandusky was involved in 50 cases of gay child molestation. Who are you kidding??? Yourself.
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex attractions.

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Our God condemns incest, Leviticus 18, so are you a product of incest. All sexual perversions seem to be okay with you gay satanist.
No, I am not a product of incest. I am not a lesbian. I have family members who are. They do not push their homosexuality onto me like the christian members of my family do.
Why do christiams have to push their beliefs onto others? Are they trying to get people to believe the myth that they believe?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

little lamb wrote:
Way I see it , is the fact that God tells us to give thanks for everything
So I give thanks to god, that he allows us to preach to gays
You have NO "right" to force your primitive mythology upon others.
little lamb wrote:
I give thanks to god, that they throw questions at us that makes us think and go to God for answers
Ha, you just make up convenient self serving lies, then add another lie that your demonic "god" told you the answer. He didn't and you know it.
little lamb wrote:
I thank God that he is training us for spiritual warfare.

You are a bigger fool than I thought if you think posting on Topix has anything to do with "spiritual warfare". Real spiritual warfare is done on the spiritual level by using the energies of one's soul. Of which you obviously know nothing about, or you would not make such spiritually ignorant boasts.
little lamb wrote:
I thank god, that he is merciful and forgiving
Your "god" is sooooo >>>NOT<<< "merciful and forgiving".

If he was "merciful and forgiving", he would just forgive people for his making them imperfect to begin with. But instead he flies into periodic killing frenzies upon his own creation.

Like this:

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)

Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I find it odd that you seem to promote gay pedophile groups doing this. Consider reality, gays have managed to get in our public schools to promote homosexuality and sex indoctrination to 5-6 year old children, does that bother you? Gays go to public parks and annoy people by going around intruding on them,gay freaks publicly condemn things that are not of your gay cult. The IGLA and LGBT gays groups should pay taxes like other business. AIDS research groups for gays should pay taxes like other groups. You should keep your gay atheist beliefs to yourself in your bars and gay club houses and homes, we should not be subject to your gay cult ideas when it comes to marriage,our children, our schools and anything in our daily lives.
Considering that you gays have used this tactic to abuse and rape 3 month old children and form the largest pedophile ring in the world of 70,000 members, all under your disguise. I mean who are you trying to kid.
With 95% of the Catholic church abuse cases being gay pedophile cases, it is clear that the problem was homosexuality and not priests. Especially, considering that only 15% of the priests were gays. Now, based on these facts, it appears that you want us out of the way so you can gain access to our children.
Mind yourself, Jerry Sandusky was involved in 50 cases of gay child molestation. Who are you kidding??? Yourself.
Nothing you have said here is true. So you are a liar. No gay group wants to promote gay lifestyles, they just want equal rights. You attacked me personally as every one of your sick evil cult does when some one points out reality and that they are lying like you do.
Since you can not be honest there is no point in talking to you.
freak
(I think that you are projecting your desires to have sex with children of the same sex, you shall meet Satan and know that he is the King of earth)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min Sundog512 10,744
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 9 min Nc resident 1,315
Is This Wrong? 1 hr Old-Fashioned Still 2
BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Mark 4:11-12, 2 Peter 3:9 1 hr messianic114 22
A Message from Nettie 2 hr COOTERDOG 850
Hello. From Japan 3 hr AAAM 4
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 3 hr AAAM 85
•••
•••