How do deal with Athiests & Gay Troll...

How do deal with Athiests & Gay Trolls in a Christian Forum

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
If your on topix long enough you will notice any conversation that even tries to relate to the bible or talk about Jesus will be attacked within a couple of minutes either of the 2 I listed above.

So to counter them, do what I have done and use their screen names in return when ever you reply. This way they will be forced to change their name so often if it isnt a registered one they will stop trying to troll a Christian forum in which Christians try to discuss Christianity or other biblical topics without being attacked by gays or atheist because they believe differently.

BEWARE: " The Prophet Of Jesus Christ" , "Thinking" and and other Trolls that love to start trouble and derail topics on here.

PROVERBS 6
16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Not all of us are bad apples, you know. I don't bite. I generally just debate for the heck of it-and try to enjoy myself. I like coming here and exchanging views with everybody, Christian or non-christian alike.

I was always raised to be polite in any situation, so I settle for that offline and online, too. I don't use the anonymity of the Internet to harass others.....well...I've grown up and vowed not to be so hot-headed again online.

I was in my younger years then-but I've matured enough now that I won't cause a fight. Hope that helps ease your mistrust of us agnostics/atheists/deists/what ever the heck we are-ists. I'm not even sure where I fit in. ;)
little lamb

Australia

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Way I see it , is the fact that God tells us to give thanks for everything

So I give thanks to god, that he allows us to preach to gays

I give thanks to god, that they throw questions at us that makes us think and go to God for answers

I thank God that he is training us for spiritual warfare.

I thank god, that he is merciful and forgiving

for if error were what he looked for, scripture says ' no man could stand'

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#4 Apr 29, 2013
True, we need questions to exist and live....for, if we didn't question the rules, where would we have gotten in life? Never stop asking questions, my friend. It is part of the gift of being human and having a reasoning mind.

I've known many, many kind people who were religious and didn't care whether or not I believed and I'm truly grateful to them for their kindness. It's just the minority that make religion bad with their hatred.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Yay, I now have 100 posts....again.
little lamb

Australia

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
I've known many, many kind people who were religious and didn't care whether or not I believed and I'm truly grateful to them for their kindness. It's just the minority that make religion bad with their hatred.
A true Christian does care, whether or not you believe...because we believe that faith in Christ gives you life...and no one can be complacent at someone elses course of destruction...

I would say people who don't care..don't love you.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If your on topix long enough you will notice any conversation that even tries to relate to the bible or talk about Jesus will be attacked within a couple of minutes either of the 2 I listed above.
So to counter them, do what I have done and use their screen names in return when ever you reply. This way they will be forced to change their name so often if it isnt a registered one they will stop trying to troll a Christian forum in which Christians try to discuss Christianity or other biblical topics without being attacked by gays or atheist because they believe differently.
BEWARE: " The Prophet Of Jesus Christ" , "Thinking" and and other Trolls that love to start trouble and derail topics on here.
PROVERBS 6
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Too funny. But that is the only way to deal with ignorance at times. Atleast with the types you mentioned.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 30, 2013
The premise of this thread is that you feel victimized that groups that disagree with you come on this forum and insult you.

As an "solution" to this, you quote your Bible which insults them.

Notice that atheists and homosexuals are not raiding the Buddhist forums? Notice that they aren't raiding the Hindu forums? Notice that they aren't raiding the Wiccan forums?

That's because those groups don't regularly insult atheists and homosexuals.

They are treating you with the disdain that you treat them.

The Bible is VERY long. Stop focusing on the few passages that teach hate and ignorance and start focusing on the passages that teach love and acceptance.

Once you stop insisting that everyone obeys your rules, everyone will stop giving you crap about trying to force them to obey your rules.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
PROVERBS 6
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hi Kissadio. I see you have added ANOTHER personality to your collective. Your cube must be absolutely massive. How do you heat it? Where do you park it?
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
The premise of this thread is that you feel victimized that groups that disagree with you come on this forum and insult you.
Notice that atheists and homosexuals are not raiding the Buddhist forums? Notice that they aren't raiding the Hindu forums? Notice that they aren't raiding the Wiccan forums?
The Bible is VERY long. Stop focusing on the few passages that teach hate and ignorance and start focusing on the passages that teach love and acceptance.
Once you stop insisting that everyone obeys your rules, everyone will stop giving you crap about trying to force them to obey your rules.
The bible says we are to follow Gods commands and the bible clearly says that homosexuality is a sin and abomination and that unbelievers will go to hell. Jesus himself said he came here to save people. Atheist dont want to get saved and gays dont think Gods commands apply to them.

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says we are to follow Gods commands and the bible clearly says that homosexuality is a sin and abomination and that unbelievers will go to hell. Jesus himself said he came here to save people. Atheist dont want to get saved and gays dont think Gods commands apply to them.
The Hindu holy scriptures clearly state that eating beef is a sin and that it will result in you being reincarnated into a lower state of being.

Yet, the Hindus aren't all up in your grill about the fact that you had a hamburger for lunch.

Your religion pertains to YOU and YOU ALONE. You can not and should not try and use it to justify acts against other people.

If you want to exclude homosexuals from your religion, feel free. However, don't expect the rest of our FREE society to give up their freedoms simply because you believe what your mother told you was the correct religion.

Remember, had your mother been Hindu, you would be Hindu.
Had your mother been Buddhist, you would be Buddhist.

Your religious orientation is not based on some righteousness but on the happenstance of your birth.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Nuggin wrote:

Just to clear something up - quoting the Bible in no way insults me. I simply find it absurd that so many Xtians think that doing it matters. Most especially when they know the audience. Kind of like telling me a cliched old joke I already heard a few hundred times...I stop listening.

The other issue is - some believers must actually think/believe the words are incantations that they can repeat and cause some thing to happen. Its just part of the ancient lore and what might be called pagan aspects of ALL the bigger Religions. That power exists in icons, artifacts and their ridiculous incantations.

But I must agree with your opening line. Good shot! You nailed the wittle bitty victim.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Not me. I dont run my life based on some stupid old stories about magic and boogey men.

And neither do we run this nations legislative processes based on these stupid old superstitions.

Your Religion and subsequent faith is YOUR business, not mine - till it infringes on my and other civil rights and freedoms. And my lack of faith in your silly stories is NONE of your business - and no amount of whining about can fix that. In fact, you get no points for all your whining...your God is watching you and all he sees is how you pay attention to everyone else, while leaving your own faith to wallow in your arrogance.

BTW, if you were a real Bible-believing Xtian you'd capitalize the damn word.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
PROVERBS 6
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Derail? Not us atheists, we're usually the ones who keep things on topic. Its the ones with the multi-avatars and ISP surfers, who spam the shyte out of the place...

You know, like all your other persona's...especially the one = who = titles = all = his = threads = like = this = that jerk-off.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Derail? Not us atheists, we're usually the ones who keep things on topic. Its the ones with the multi-avatars and ISP surfers, who spam the shyte out of the place...
You know, like all your other persona's...especially the one = who = titles = all = his = threads = like = this = that jerk-off.
Yes we all know Prophet of JC is a !@$$. I think he may be Robert Clair
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#18 May 2, 2013
Just Ignore them. If you dont respond to them or pay them any attention they will go away.

Los Angeles, CA

#19 May 2, 2013
Ant wrote:
Just Ignore them. If you dont respond to them or pay them any attention they will go away.
We tried that, but more and more churches just keep popping up trying to take away more and more freedoms from Americans.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#20 May 2, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
We tried that, but more and more churches just keep popping up trying to take away more and more freedoms from Americans.
How do churches take away freedom? You have the freedom to step in one or stay home.
Fremont Rose

San Jose, CA

#21 May 2, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, it is you gays who are trying to take away freedoms from Americans. Don't worry, we will put a stop to it AGAIN. Know your history.
Fremont Rose

San Jose, CA

#22 May 2, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? Not me. I dont run my life based on some stupid old stories about magic and boogey men.
And neither do we run this nations legislative processes based on these stupid old superstitions.
Your Religion and subsequent faith is YOUR business, not mine - till it infringes on my and other civil rights and freedoms. And my lack of faith in your silly stories is NONE of your business - and no amount of whining about can fix that. In fact, you get no points for all your whining...your God is watching you and all he sees is how you pay attention to everyone else, while leaving your own faith to wallow in your arrogance.
BTW, if you were a real Bible-believing Xtian you'd capitalize the damn word.
Yet, you are here and that is because you believe and are SCARRRRRRED. The only boogey man in your closet was your mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 3 min rog 3,774
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 30 min TheLordsAnointed 11
Why do you really believe in a god? 35 min Big Al 594
Who else wants to go back and stop the fall of ... 1 hr Taranis 41
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 1 hr Hardcore 23
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 2 hr GodSmacked 174
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr janeebee 8,206
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr Big Al 1,314
More from around the web