Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Thinking wrote:
You also posted that you have permanent brain damage.
So how can you be a reliable witness?
<quoted text>
When did I post that I had permanent brain damage?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

swerty wrote:
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). keep your evil imaginary god away from the human race. killing babies thats evil<quoted text>
OH, HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?????????

SLAVERY IS A TRANSLATED WORD AND IT WAS THE START OF PAID SERVICES!
What was a person to do when they could not afford to feed, clothe and house themselves? starve in the street?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

AND READ EZEKIEL 18 WHERE GOD ARGUES WITH THE JEWS OVER THEIR "UNJUST" LAWS AND SAYS:

EZEKIEL 18:32 "For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

The Jews pretended that God gave them permission to smash babies against rocks because that's exactly what their enemies did to their children.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

DOES GOD APPROVE OF BASHING BABIES AGAINST ROCK?

The Psalmist is in exile and had witnessed the atrocities committed against his people, babies included. In the revenge-style that was so common at the time, he wishes the same upon his enemy as a description of their utter destruction.

Nowhere does it say that God approves of the Psalmist’s request or that he fulfilled it. Just because it is recorded that the Psalmist wrote the imprecation, doesn’t mean it was approved by God.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

the jews got caught out, through inbreeding thou, this is why their small and lack facial bueaty, just like their muslim brothers, notice you never see a jew or muslim good at any sport, inbreeding
Jesus is wrote:
AND READ EZEKIEL 18 WHERE GOD ARGUES WITH THE JEWS OVER THEIR "UNJUST" LAWS AND SAYS:
EZEKIEL 18:32 "For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jesus: If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also.
Buddha: If anyone should give you a blow with his hand, with a stick, or with a knife, you should abandon any desires and utter no evil words.
Jesus: Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor,“Friend, let me take the speck out of your eye,” when you yourself do not see the log in your own eye? You, hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye.
Buddha: The faults of others are easier to see than one’s own; the faults of others are easily seen, for they are sifted like chaff, but one’s own faults are hard to see. This is like the cheat who hides his dice and shows the dice of his opponent, calling attention to the other’s shortcomings, continually thinking of accusing him.
Jesus: Your father in heaven makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.
Buddha: The great cloud rains down on all whether their nature is superior or inferior. The light of the sun and the moon illuminates the whole world, both him who does well and him who does ill, both him who stands high and him who stands low.
- See more at: http://tomstine.com/jesus-and-buddha-parallel...
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?????????
SLAVERY IS A TRANSLATED WORD AND IT WAS THE START OF PAID SERVICES!
What was a person to do when they could not afford to feed, clothe and house themselves? starve in the street?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

this god of yours sounds like a right dickhead, did he go to paradise nope, he went the desert the worst place on this planet, even plants dont live their. and also in the bible, jewsus and his boys, never did any work, went around bumming food of people, if he was alive today he would be called a free loader
Jesus is wrote:
The Jews pretended that God gave them permission to smash babies against rocks because that's exactly what their enemies did to their children.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

swerty wrote:
the jews got caught out, through inbreeding thou, this is why their small and lack facial bueaty, just like their muslim brothers, notice you never see a jew or muslim good at any sport, inbreeding <quoted text>
Terrorism isn't a sport? What about banking?
Seriously though, Muslims are fanatical physical fitness buffs. Every Muslim man, woman and child exercizes 5 times a day. No matter where they are, all of them, at the same time, get out their mats and bob up and down together for 15 minutes a pop.
Muslim men HAVE to stay in good shape for the 72 virgins they'll get for being killed while murdering infidels!
And Jews,... well, they're SMART; they might not play ball, but they're ON THE BALL!
Heck, they ARE the ball!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

true jews need to be on the ball, with them mad muzzers, and they have a right to live in peace
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism isn't a sport? What about banking?
Seriously though, Muslims are fanatical physical fitness buffs. Every Muslim man, woman and child exercizes 5 times a day. No matter where they are, all of them, at the same time, get out their mats and bob up and down together for 15 minutes a pop.
Muslim men HAVE to stay in good shape for the 72 virgins they'll get for being killed while murdering infidels!
And Jews,... well, they're SMART; they might not play ball, but they're ON THE BALL!
Heck, they ARE the ball!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

swerty wrote:
true jews need to be on the ball, with them mad muzzers, and they have a right to live in peace<quoted text>
We ALL have the right to live in peace.
But until everyone does unto others as they would have others do unto them, nobody can.
Common Sense

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jesus is wrote:
DOES GOD APPROVE OF BASHING BABIES AGAINST ROCK?
Your god protected a man that murdered his brother out of jealousy. If that isn't bad enough, he then threatened the grieving family of the murdered man with harm (4 times over) if they sought justice for the murderer..Your god would be jailed if he/she or it tried that today..
Common Sense

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
We ALL have the right to live in peace.
But until everyone does unto others as they would have others do unto them, nobody can.
No truer words have been written..With that said, no religion is necessary for a person to have genuine compassion for others and treat them as they want to be treated. I would trust a non-religious person long before I would a religious one and learned that early on in my life the hard way..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Irony!

Go on. Tell us all about your miraculous crash - it you can remember it.
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I post that I had permanent brain damage?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

You can't see sound waves, electricity, air or wind, and you surely can't see those flu germs, bacteria, and viruses swirling around your head... because if you could you would have a can of Lysol handy to zap every germ heading your way. The fact that you cannot see those things doesn't mean those things don't exist. We feel the effects of those things mentioned and we will never deny their existence. How much more so, With God? We cannot see the Creator of things, He is invisible to us.
The Scriptures say humans cannot not see God and "yet live". God's infinite creative works and productions on this earth that He maintains speaks of His existence (Romans 1:20).
Huh

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

swerty wrote:
this god of yours sounds like a right dickhead, did he go to paradise nope, he went the desert the worst place on this planet, even plants dont live their. and also in the bible, jewsus and his boys, never did any work, went around bumming food of people, if he was alive today he would be called a free loader<quoted text>
It's just a 'myth' to you anyways...why all the huff?
Huh

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

swerty wrote:
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). keep your evil imaginary god away from the human race. killing babies thats evil<quoted text>
It's just a 'myth' to you anyways...why all the huff?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

“Emotionally I am an atheist. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.”
Isaac Asimov

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

The old saying is truer than ever: "If only closed minds, came with closed mouths"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Hardie har har, now that you've finished blowing of hot air by ranting and raging, I must say and have to say that it doesn't take all that drama to get your point across. Sadly, and unfortunately there are many like you, who are spiritually deficient in the area of common sense and reasoning abilities. There are those like you, who love to hear themselves. There are also those like you, who love to hear themselves talk. And, they, like you are determined to get their twisted point of view about God, the Bible, me, and other genuine Christians on a negative platform by resorting to abusive, antagonistic, and angry words and behavior, as if what you say will merit you brownie points or get you a listening ear. Well it won't, I'm happy to say. Clearly, there are some psychological issues going on with you. And maybe you should seek help.

Many do not believe that God exist because they cannot see Him. And so to help people to appreciate that God does really exist; some of us will use illustrations with our audience just as Jesus did to help his listeners to help them get the sense, point, and understanding of what he was trying to convey. Jesus also used illustrations that people could relate to. That is why I used the words: air, wind, gravity, sound waves, electricity and the like. These elements are impossible to see because they are NOT physical in nature. However, we all benefit from those element of nature in our daily lives even though we cannot see them in operation.
Germs, amoeba's, protozoa, viruses, bacteria, and the like, are all invisible to the naked eye as well. They are physical in nature, and yet to see the many infinite shapes, forms, and the catagories of them, a microscope is needed. We know these invisible entities exist because sometimes in a negative way we as humans are affected by them. The same principle applies to God, the Creator of all things. Simply because we cannot see God doesn't mean that He is non-existent. He is very much alive and real. Jehovah's God's creative works and His wonderful productions of the earth and our human body testify to His existence and glory (Romans 1:19,20 and Romans 3:3,4). We all benefit from God's existence in many numerous ways. However, time will not allow me to expound on those ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,141 - 2,160 of2,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••