mztza

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 11, 2013
PROVERBS 1:8
values, morales, are learned first at home,
be obedient to ones parents, is first as children
then by examples, from parents to the world
actions, speak louder then words,
if a child doesn't respect their parents who brought them into the carnal world,
what about GOD, who created all from nothing,
just like parents, gives their children limits, why
so that the child will have a good life, to protect them, to teach them
well GOD also has limits for all, why
so no one suffers, hurt, safe, no regrets, no trouble, to protect us, to learn discipline, to have insight, to teach all
if all, would follow GODS principles, this world would be paradise
all would have wisdom, to know right from wrong,
and the courage to follow whats right

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Well, let's see your "god's" principles and let people decide if they would like a world based upon them:

"the whole world is under control of the evil one." (1 John 5:19)
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.

2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house

1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam

Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them.

NOPE!!!

Count me out of having a world based upon that demonic monsters "principles".
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
Well, let's see your "god's" principles and let people decide if they would like a world based upon them:
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)
ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)
"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)
"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)
"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them.
NOPE!!!
Count me out of having a world based upon that demonic monsters "principles".
hi star reborn, thanks for letting me know
you know scriptures, and how scriptures can be read to miss the right message
to bad arrogance, is not the way
plus, your stuck in the old testament
you, should look in revelations as to the fate of those
who will be left behind, and still have a chance for salvation
there will always be hope, for everyone
including YOU
so i personally don't worry about you,
maybe, one day, you'll find a scripture that will touch the heart,
matt. 12:31

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Those who don't fear God are 'fools'.

Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
mztza wrote:
PROVERBS 1:8
values, morales, are learned first at home,
be obedient to ones parents, is first as children
then by examples, from parents to the world
actions, speak louder then words,
if a child doesn't respect their parents who brought them into the carnal world,
what about GOD, who created all from nothing,

just like parents, gives their children limits, why
so that the child will have a good life, to protect them, to teach them

well GOD also has limits for all, why
so no one suffers, hurt, safe, no regrets, no trouble, to protect us, to learn discipline, to have insight, to teach all
if all, would follow GODS principles, this world would be paradise
all would have wisdom, to know right from wrong,
and the courage to follow whats right
But this Human made paradise is not part of your Gods plan! Your God makes paradise, not humans!

How do you not see that?

You wish for something that runs counter to the plans of your God, which in fact means YOU do not agree with his plan. Which is blasphemy.

If you're going to continue to write in stanza form - at least hit the return key and separate them! WTF!? Who writes like that?

BTW, are you the same poster as that WalterWeiney, whatever guy? Cause you both write similarly, structurally and in tone.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>

1. you know scriptures, and how scriptures can be read to miss the right message

including YOU
1. And yet after saying this and after 2K years of the alleged wrong messages being promulgated - you're gonna sit there and tell us YOU got it all right!?!?!

Come on! And you Xtians wonder why you often get blasted as being arrogant. Its a wonder none of you figure out that message! But the Bible after nearly 2K years of conflict over it, that YOU get right. Geesus.

BTW, paradise is a fantasy that simply doesn't exist. One mans paradise is anothers hell. Paradise is a spiritual panacea...spiritual processed sugar.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2013
- processed spiritual sugar.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
But this Human made paradise is not part of your Gods plan! Your God makes paradise, not humans!
How do you not see that?
You wish for something that runs counter to the plans of your God, which in fact means YOU do not agree with his plan. Which is blasphemy.
If you're going to continue to write in stanza form - at least hit the return key and separate them! WTF!? Who writes like that?
BTW, are you the same poster as that WalterWeiney, whatever guy? Cause you both write similarly, structurally and in tone.
good for walter weiney,
but, it a wonder how some, can play with words, and twist it all together
and make it the reverse, i'm sorry, you didn't get it
thankfully, i don't have that peticular talent
i don't know how to turn a truthful statement and make it a lie
i understand some have that talent,
we have always, give it, straight, never played with words, to confuse anyone,
as christians, we deal in black or white, and stay out of grey areas
besides, we are not into
who can out debate each other or in a competion, or to out punk somebody to prove or console somebodies ego

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#9 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Those who don't fear God are 'fools'.
Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
But your Christian "god" is just an evil demonic MISrepresentation of God.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#10 Jun 13, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
you know scriptures, and how scriptures can be read to miss the right message
including YOU
And your latest bit of insanity has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Well, let's see your "god's" principles and let people decide if they would like a world based upon them:

NOPE!!!

Count me out of having a world based upon that demonic monsters "principles"."

Location hidden

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But your Christian "god" is just an evil demonic MISrepresentation of God.
You will soon stand before King Jesus. That will be interesting.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#12 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will soon stand before King Jesus. That will be interesting.
Did your mother play a game called "Bounce The Baby Down The Stairs"?

Cause something caused that brain damage.

It's >>>MYTH<<< you poor brainwashed fool.

God never was, is not, nor ever will be a physical man.

God is the vast and all powerful soul/spiritual energy Deity who creates, maintains, and controls the entire universe. God is the living universe, and the universe is the living God.

So God never was, is not, nor ever will be a physical man you idiot.

“Keep your eyes on Israel”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2013
A prison friend who went through our Christian ministry is a practicing Wiccan. He was dedicated as a baby to their pagan gods.

He is a nice young man.....and he does come regularly to our service. He even loves to pass out the bookmarkers I make that share the love of Jesus Christ in the prison compound with his fellow inmates.

For a few months, from time to time, he would ask me when I was going to do a bookmarker from the book of Proverbs (his favorite book of the Bible).

So as I was leaving the chapel of the prison and heading out I asked him what chapter. He told me Proverbs 8 or 9.

I went home and read them. Chapter 9 would be easy to write, but chapter 8 would be a challenge.....I wanted to choose chapter 9....but God led me to write on chapter 8 and I will share this bookmarker with you.

To follow:

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Proverbs 8

I See Jesus!

Proverbs Chapter 8 reveals
Him uniquely as does all
scripture.

King Solomon
begins his Proverb with
speaking of wisdom and her
voice.

8 1Doth not wisdom cry? and
understanding put forth her
voice? 4 Unto you, O men, I
call; and my voice is to the
sons of man.

Jesus is wisdom:

Colossians 2:2-3

....so that they may have
the full riches of complete
understanding, in order that
they may know the mystery
of God, namely, Christ, 3
in whom are hidden all the
treasures of wisdom and
knowledge.

The voice of wisdom is the
Holy Spirit:

Hebrews 3:7-8

So, as the Holy Spirit says:
ďToday, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts

In Verse 22 of the Proverb we see a foreshadow of
our Lord God Jesus Christ. Jesus is
everywhere in scripture. I urge you
to read verses 22 through 36 and see
Jesus speaking to you.

22 The Lord possessed me in the
beginning of his way, before his
works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from
the beginning, or ever the earth was.

King Solomon describes our Lord
God Jesus perfectly. He reveals to
us not that Jesus had a beginning....
but that He was with Father God from
the beginning.

It is not the beginning of Christ.....It is
the revelation that Jesus Christ was
there with God the Father.....always....
and He is God:

John 1: 1-2
1 In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the
Word was God. 2 He (Jesus) was with
God in the beginning.

Jesus was set-up (anointed / appointed) from everlasting, from the very beginning to be our way to everlasting life.

Titus 1:2

2 in the hope of eternal life, which
God, who does not lie, promised
before the beginning of time,

2 Timothy 1:9
This grace was given us in Christ
Jesus before the beginning of time

King Solomon in Godís wisdom
declares in his closing:

35 For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the Lord.

I pray you have found eternal life
by finding our Lord God and Savior
Jesus Christ. It is all about Jesus....
He is the way, the truth, and the life
(John 14:6).

God loves you and so do I!

I See Him! I See Him! Godís WORD to
Witness By

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother play a game called "Bounce The Baby Down The Stairs"?
Cause something caused that brain damage.
It's >>>MYTH<<< you poor brainwashed fool.
God never was, is not, nor ever will be a physical man.
God is the vast and all powerful soul/spiritual energy Deity who creates, maintains, and controls the entire universe. God is the living universe, and the universe is the living God.
So God never was, is not, nor ever will be a physical man you idiot.
"they could not believe"

John 12:39-40 (NKJV)
39 Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#16 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"they could not believe"
John 12:39-40 (NKJV)
39 Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
always of hope,
GOD BLESS YOU

Location hidden

#17 Jun 14, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
always of hope,
GOD BLESS YOU
And you!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#18 Jun 14, 2013
I seeJesus wrote:
A prison friend who went through our Christian ministry is a practicing Wiccan. He was dedicated as a baby to their pagan gods.
So as I was leaving the chapel of the prison and heading out I asked him what chapter. He told me Proverbs 8 or 9.
I went home and read them. Chapter 9 would be easy to write, but chapter 8 would be a challenge.....I wanted to choose chapter 9....but God led me to write on chapter 8 and I will share this bookmarker with you.
To follow:
Goodness, I See.
How cold you miss the typology in Proverbs 8 expressing the pre-existence of Jesus?

The Gospel of John chptr.1 portrays Jesus in the language of wisdom in Proverbs:
Jesus, like Wisdom, calls out to people to listen to him, promises to tell them the truth, seeks disciples, invites them to a banquet, and gives them life.
Writers in the patristic period used the language of pre-existent wisdom to express the idea of the pre-existent 'Word of God'.

Prov. 8:22-31;

"The LORD begot me, the beginning of his works, the forerunner of his deeds of long ago;

From of old I was formed, at the first, before the earth.

When there were no deeps I was brought forth, when there were no fountains or springs of water;

Before the mountains were settled into place, before the hills, I was brought forth;
When the earth and the fields were not yet made, nor the first clods of the world.

When he established the heavens, there was I, when he marked out the vault over the face of the deep;
When he made firm the skies above, when he fixed fast the springs of the deep;
When he set for the sea its limit, so that the waters should not transgress his command;

When he fixed the foundations of earth, then was I beside him as artisan;
I was his delight day by day, playing before him all the while,
Playing over the whole of his earth, having my delight with human beings."

Location hidden

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness, I See.
How cold you miss the typology in Proverbs 8 expressing the pre-existence of Jesus?
The Gospel of John chptr.1 portrays Jesus in the language of wisdom in Proverbs:
Jesus, like Wisdom, calls out to people to listen to him, promises to tell them the truth, seeks disciples, invites them to a banquet, and gives them life.
Writers in the patristic period used the language of pre-existent wisdom to express the idea of the pre-existent 'Word of God'.
Prov. 8:22-31;
"The LORD begot me, the beginning of his works, the forerunner of his deeds of long ago;
From of old I was formed, at the first, before the earth.
When there were no deeps I was brought forth, when there were no fountains or springs of water;
Before the mountains were settled into place, before the hills, I was brought forth;
When the earth and the fields were not yet made, nor the first clods of the world.
When he established the heavens, there was I, when he marked out the vault over the face of the deep;
When he made firm the skies above, when he fixed fast the springs of the deep;
When he set for the sea its limit, so that the waters should not transgress his command;
When he fixed the foundations of earth, then was I beside him as artisan;
I was his delight day by day, playing before him all the while,
Playing over the whole of his earth, having my delight with human beings."
Who missed it? Not me.

You better reread what I wrote....you don't seem to comprehend well.

I am a Christian who believes in the Trinity of God.

God bless.

Since: Oct 07

Edinburgh, UK

#20 Jun 15, 2013
Proverbs 8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min Mississippi gurl 17,409
Christians mentally block out this verse. 11 min passerby 37
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) 12 min Ron 113
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 15 min Jake999 612
Let's talk about God's definition of love 18 min Truth 472
Creeationism is a mental illness 33 min NDanger 171
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? (Jun '14) 36 min NDanger 4,754
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 49 min passerby 208
More from around the web