The " Rabbi " Christians

The " Rabbi " Christians

Posted in the Christian Forum

anon

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

These Christians are retards that as you can clearly see disobey the word of God.

They not only invite them on their Christian TV shows and in their churches but they encourage this disobedience to Good's word.

Unless Jesus was telling a lie.

Calling anyone a Rabbi and insisting on being called a Rabbi is a sin and disobedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ.

But does it bother these Christian retards that do this right out in the open?

No it does not.
llllllllllllll

Brasília, Brazil

#2 Mar 25, 2013
how come all the Christian TV retards

Be breaking this commandment of Jesus

Because they are retards

And they are not of God
llllllllllllllll llllll

France

#3 Mar 27, 2013
How come these Christians do not believe what Jesus said?

Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Someone ask these retarded Christians, the ones that are doing it on Christian TV, why they do it. Now the one Christian TV preacher that says he's a Rabbi... he said that reason why he wants you to call him a Rabbi is that Jesus told him to have everyone call him Rabbi because they would respect the authority of his office… Or something like that.

So I asked Jesus if this was true, because I really wanted to know. Here is what Jesus told me,

Matthew, Chapter 24, 4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew, Chapter 24, 5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
llllllllllllllll llllll

France

#4 Mar 27, 2013
So I ask you, does Jesus really talk to me, did he really say this to me.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 29, 2013
The " Rabbi " Christians
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 10, 2013
anon wrote:
These Christians are retards that as you can clearly see disobey the word of God.
They not only invite them on their Christian TV shows and in their churches but they encourage this disobedience to Good's word.
Calling anyone a Rabbi and insisting on being called a Rabbi is a sin and disobedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ.
No it does not.
how come all the Christian TV retards

Be breaking this commandment of Jesus

Because they are retards

And they are not of God
Hotel Practical

Abingdon, UK

#10 Oct 6, 2014
It is true that it is not right to give men special titles like 'rabbi'(teacher), or 'Master'(Mr.) etc, but calling people retards in the way you are, is not good either.

It is a good question about why do people who call themselves Christians not do the things that Jesus teaches? It is like some kind of universal conspiracy. But the bottom line seems to be that those people are not sincere, and have alteria motives. It doesn't mean that all Christians are like that, but it is quite rare to find someone who is willing to put into practice the things Christ taught. Or, at least, try to practice the teachings. We all will fall short of his example, but that doesn't mean we should not aim to be like him.

I was just wondering, why have you posted the same thing so many times on this thread?
messianic114

Calgary, Canada

#11 Oct 9, 2014
anon wrote:
No it does not.
Your own post gives the answer. Rabbi, in Hebrew means "my great one" or in the case of Mt 23:8 we have it defined as "Master"
What Messiah is telling us is, not to look upon any other man as your master. Only Messiah is our Master.Calling someone a Rabbi meaning a teacher is permissible and we see this in Rm 2:20, 1 Tm 2:7 and 2 Tm 1:11 as well as many other places.
What you are mistaking is calling a rose by any other name. It's not the word, its the meaning of the word.
2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
You are living in the letter instead of the Spirit. Choose life my friend, choose life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 2 hr Rand M Sutor 83
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 8 hr Big Al 33
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 9 hr Big Al 1,515
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 9 hr Big Al 2,295
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 10 hr adelaide 1,346
Jews are the children of Satan, not God. 21 hr adelaide 39
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) Wed Lillian 391
More from around the web