The Biggest question of ALL TIME
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1018 Jul 13, 2013
That's right...just about anyone I talk to face to face now days...some where in the conversation I have to call them out on their sin and rebuke them for it.

Besides...God greatly rewards me for it.

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1019 Jul 13, 2013
Why Yes...I am greatly hated.

But everyone that walks the path that Jesus took...is greatly hated down here.

No big deal.

I have grown to love it.

Thrive on it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1020 Jul 13, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove my faith to anyone. There is only ONE TRUE GOD. The rest are idol gods... There is a difference...
KJV
Exodus 34:14
For thou shalt worship no other god.(meaning idol gods)
* The last word in your sentence should be lowercase, because you are referring to an idol god...
Have a nice day!!!:)
No, it does NOT mean that at all. You just lied and said it, that's all.

Why are you such a liar?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1021 Jul 13, 2013
AND NOT ONLY DO IT TALK IT...

I LIVE IT.

EVERYDAY...AL DAY LONG

WITH NEVER EVER NO

TIME OUTS OR VACATIONS FROM IT.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1022 Jul 13, 2013
I am born of God.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1023 Jul 13, 2013
And I am not bashful to let you know it.

Not even face to face.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1024 Jul 13, 2013
And if you come around me I let you know right quick I do not tolerate sin...no matter who you are.

And since I do not rely on no one or anything for nothing or anything but God...I do not have to put up with at all from anyone.

Unless they force it upon me by force...then them angels that are with me take over.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1025 Jul 13, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your death sentence... God will not be present in a place of sin...
The Bible clearly teaches that God is morally perfect and Holy, that he hates sin.
Habakkuk 1:13 Says that, God is too pure to look on evil.(Meaning that God cannot allow any sin in his presence.)
Why don't you 'Marry' her then?.. Is she not up to par, just sub-par to live with? Just want the milk for free? You are using her then, and living in sin. The wages of sin are 'Death.'
* Just know your time is running out...
Have a nice day!!!:)
Why do you keep saying that verses in the book of lies, are other than what they say?

And if your fake demon "god" cannot be wherever there is "sin", then he is not God. Because there can be nothing without God.

And your fake "god" is the one who by his own alleged "word", created evil. So what kind of "god" is afraid of his own creation?

You're not very bright, that's for sure. As your twisted lies fall flat on their face.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1026 Jul 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep saying that verses in the book of lies, are other than what they say?
And if your fake demon "god" cannot be wherever there is "sin", then he is not God. Because there can be nothing without God.
And your fake "god" is the one who by his own alleged "word", created evil. So what kind of "god" is afraid of his own creation?
You're not very bright, that's for sure. As your twisted lies fall flat on their face.
The Spirit of God is everywhere. Even in hell.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1027 Jul 13, 2013
I love it when these wacko fundie trolls fight with each other. Each one trying to insult the other to show who is the "real" wacko fundie.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1029 Jul 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
I love it when these wacko fundie trolls fight with each other. Each one trying to insult the other to show who is the "real" wacko fundie.
That is only a indication to what a waste, your own life is.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1030 Jul 13, 2013
If coming here and reading what these idiots post on here is your source of entertainment...then your life is very cursed and a waste of God's air.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1031 Jul 13, 2013
You are just waiting to die.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1032 Jul 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep saying that verses in the book of lies, are other than what they say?
And if your fake demon "god" cannot be wherever there is "sin", then he is not God. Because there can be nothing without God.
And your fake "god" is the one who by his own alleged "word", created evil. So what kind of "god" is afraid of his own creation?
You're not very bright, that's for sure. As your twisted lies fall flat on their face.
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit of God is everywhere. Even in hell.
NO, you spiritually ignorant buffoon.

The real God is everywhere.

The "Spirit of God" is NOT everywhere. The "Spirit of God" is only present in certain spiritually advanced souls, to help them keep God's laws. And I mean God's laws, not your stupid man made mythologies "laws".

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1033 Jul 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep saying that verses in the book of lies, are other than what they say?
And if your fake demon "god" cannot be wherever there is "sin", then he is not God. Because there can be nothing without God.
And your fake "god" is the one who by his own alleged "word", created evil. So what kind of "god" is afraid of his own creation?
You're not very bright, that's for sure. As your twisted lies fall flat on their face.
Why do you keep repeating yourself demon troll. I am one of the smartest people I know, lol Just ask me... Now do us both a favor and stop asking stupid question, or I will simply have to ignore you...

ps... If you re-read your post, you will see how dum-dum it sounds... and your kinda weird too... just sayin...
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1034 Jul 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
NO, you spiritually ignorant buffoon.
The real God is everywhere.
The "Spirit of God" is NOT everywhere. The "Spirit of God" is only present in certain spiritually advanced souls, to help them keep God's laws. And I mean God's laws, not your stupid man made mythologies "laws".
God is a Spirit.

A. yes

B. No

Your answer or no answer will prove who is the baboon.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1035 Jul 13, 2013
Hello baboon.

lol

lol

lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1036 Jul 13, 2013
John from Tejas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just crazy man!
I am crazy about my God.

Yes I am.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1037 Jul 13, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only a indication to what a waste, your own life is.
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
If coming here and reading what these idiots post on here is your source of entertainment...then your life is very cursed and a waste of God's air.
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
You are just waiting to die.
Now see!

Your three idiotic posts made me >>>LAUGH<<<, so it's good entertainment value coming to Topix and read your demented funny posts.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1038 Jul 13, 2013
After all it was He that intervened when I was on my way to hell and redeemed my soul from the devil.

Yes...I am crazy about my God.

Does it show?

lol

lol

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 49 min Blacklagoon 2,557
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 1 hr Blacklagoon 35
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cats paw 21,201
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 2 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 2 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 2 hr Hamilton Square 13
Forum has gone to the dogs 2 hr Cats paw 210
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 3 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 hr Cats paw 107
More from around the web