the origin of all dictatorships

the origin of all dictatorships

Posted in the Christian Forum

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#1 Sep 20, 2007
the origin of all dictatorships is a by-product of the mass reptition and mass consumption of a particular doctrine and the dictator is one who comes into power by spreading this doctrine as the solution for every one to accept. the pope is seen as the infalible dictator for example, that millions have accepted. in the middle east a dictator comes into power because of the mass belief in islam and their prophet mahammad that no one can question just accept and submit.in america the president come into power as the christian dictator simlpy because he repeats or recites scriptures to the christian faithfull in his speeches, so for a time he is seen by the faithfull as infalible because they are convince that their god put him into the presidency.(i have personally witnessed the trance that people put themselves in over the charm and words of their canidate) so dictator always come into power through mass conditioning and the doctrine of mass consumption of a particular belief. so if millions are focused on the same thing through mass repitition where is the individual insight. anytime some unique and awake individual or individuals point this mass conditioning out.the authorities whos power is linked to the mass consumption of a belief will do everything and any thing to prevent other individuals from awakening. mass belief is really mass blindness.all religions are dangerous because they function through blind mass conditioning.it is religion and political doctrines that give birth to dictatorships.wake up.

“rain like grace”

Since: Aug 07

Olympia

#2 Sep 20, 2007
Religion, or rather, religiosity is very dangerous.
Jesus spoke against it many times. We are to listen- but not be like them, the religious leaders of the day. and...we are instructed to be careful of false doctrines and live by the renewing of our hearts and minds.

Trinity

zazenmind

tampa

#3 Sep 20, 2007
their is no possibility of renewal or transformation through mass consumption of a paricular belief. their will be strength in numbers however. for example what is a false doctrine any thing out side the one the masses believe. that is dangerous because it closes the door of the the very renewing of the mindstream of life that all believer claim they have already recieved and it is also anti- christ. the very uniqueness of christ was in his open mindstream of change which was the beauty of his insight and awareness. his reponses was not a script but from the freshness of his awareness that is why he did not preach, he converse with every one. he did not claim to be perfect or holy or good. awareness see what is and awakenedness is godliness.its not a ready made conclusion but the awareness into the constant change of the mindstream of life. smile trinity7. wake up.

“rain like grace”

Olympia

#4 Sep 20, 2007
Zazenmind,
The false doctrines about what the Lord spoke were the doctrines of mass consumption. The temple of the Lord is in the hearts of people.
We are also told to renew our minds.
Jesus did PREACH many times.......he preached about lovng and being...He preached against the organized religions...He preached to crowds .....Hearing and seeing are both important senses.......we are instructed to renew our minds so the heart does not stagnate..........Smiles
TRinity

Since: Dec 06

Albany, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2007
zazenmind wrote:
the origin of all dictatorships is a by-product of the mass reptition and mass consumption of a particular doctrine and the dictator is one who comes into power by spreading this doctrine as the solution for every one to accept. the pope is seen as the infalible dictator for example, that millions have accepted. in the middle east a dictator comes into power because of the mass belief in islam and their prophet mahammad that no one can question just accept and submit.in america the president come into power as the christian dictator simlpy because he repeats or recites scriptures to the christian faithfull in his speeches, so for a time he is seen by the faithfull as infalible because they are convince that their god put him into the presidency.(i have personally witnessed the trance that people put themselves in over the charm and words of their canidate) so dictator always come into power through mass conditioning and the doctrine of mass consumption of a particular belief. so if millions are focused on the same thing through mass repitition where is the individual insight. anytime some unique and awake individual or individuals point this mass conditioning out.the authorities whos power is linked to the mass consumption of a belief will do everything and any thing to prevent other individuals from awakening. mass belief is really mass blindness.all religions are dangerous because they function through blind mass conditioning.it is religion and political doctrines that give birth to dictatorships.wake up.
So zazenmind, would you like this doctrine you preach to be heard and believed by the masses?

Would you like the next president of the United States to be a believer and practitioner of this line of thinking that you teach in this post of yours?

Or would you rather everyone ignore your post and be safe from possible mass reptition and mass consumption of this particular doctrine that you teach?

“LOVE, FEAR , RESPECT THE LORD!”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2007
333Trinity7 wrote:
Zazenmind,
The false doctrines about what the Lord spoke were the doctrines of mass consumption. The temple of the Lord is in the hearts of people.
We are also told to renew our minds.
Jesus did PREACH many times.......he preached about lovng and being...He preached against the organized religions...He preached to crowds .....Hearing and seeing are both important senses.......we are instructed to renew our minds so the heart does not stagnate..........Smiles
TRinity
Well spoken, you said it all.
mechanic45

Helenwood, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2007
zazenmind wrote:
So then, where did Adolf Hitler's faith as a child(which he later discarded) have any part in his ascension to the top of the third reich,and he was one of the most brutal dictators the world has ever seen.
Add to Hitler Joseph Stalin,also born into a religious family, turned away from his faith to become a leader in the restrictive Soviet Union.
Just where are the reich and Soviet Union today?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 21, 2007
mechanic45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, where did Adolf Hitler's faith as a child(which he later discarded) have any part in his ascension to the top of the third reich,and he was one of the most brutal dictators the world has ever seen.
Hitler had an irrational belief that he could perfect humankind by systematic murder through a self-created criteria for greatness. This goal has nothing to do with religion or lack of belief in religion. It was pure madness - and I hope we can agree on that much.
mechanic45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Add to Hitler Joseph Stalin,also born into a religious family, turned away from his faith to become a leader in the restrictive Soviet Union.
Turning away from faith has nothing to do with these acts of dictatorship. Hitler was also vegetarian - does that mean that vegetarians are a high-risk group for behaving like insane murderous dictators?

“rain like grace”

Olympia

#9 Sep 21, 2007
zazenmind wrote:
their is no possibility of renewal or transformation through mass consumption of a paricular belief. their will be strength in numbers however. for example what is a false doctrine any thing out side the one the masses believe. that is dangerous because it closes the door of the the very renewing of the mindstream of life that all believer claim they have already recieved and it is also anti- christ. the very uniqueness of christ was in his open mindstream of change which was the beauty of his insight and awareness. his reponses was not a script but from the freshness of his awareness that is why he did not preach, he converse with every one. he did not claim to be perfect or holy or good. awareness see what is and awakenedness is godliness.its not a ready made conclusion but the awareness into the constant change of the mindstream of life. smile trinity7. wake up.
Root and rest......smiles Zazenmind
mechanic45

Wartburg, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2007
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler had an irrational belief that he could perfect humankind by systematic murder through a self-created criteria for greatness. This goal has nothing to do with religion or lack of belief in religion. It was pure madness - and I hope we can agree on that much.
<quoted text>
Turning away from faith has nothing to do with these acts of dictatorship. Hitler was also vegetarian - does that mean that vegetarians are a high-risk group for behaving like insane murderous dictators?
On your first point, yes, we can agree. Somewhat.
On your second thought, I guess you'll have to ask the members of PETA.
And FYI see what else Hitler was against.
www. Ask.com/Adolf Hitler
SmileyGuy

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2007
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hi -Skeptic-, I think you missed the point of mechanic's post. Since the original poster was claiming that the root of all dictatorship has to do with organized religion (or something to that degree), machanic simply pointed out that two of the worst dictator's had turned from their original faith.(another words how can FAITH be the CAUSE?) It was never said anywhere that turning from their faith CAUSED them to do crazy stuff. Excuse me if I misinterpreted your interpretation, or if I misinterpreted this whole thread.
mechanic45

Wartburg, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2007
SmileyGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi -Skeptic-, I think you missed the point of mechanic's post. Since the original poster was claiming that the root of all dictatorship has to do with organized religion (or something to that degree), machanic simply pointed out that two of the worst dictator's had turned from their original faith.(another words how can FAITH be the CAUSE?) It was never said anywhere that turning from their faith CAUSED them to do crazy stuff. Excuse me if I misinterpreted your interpretation, or if I misinterpreted this whole thread.
No apology necessary. In fact, you explained it very well.
Not that Skeptic will accept it!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#13 Sep 24, 2007
mechanic45 wrote:
<quoted text>
On your first point, yes, we can agree. Somewhat.
Good.
JustMEE wrote:
On your second thought, I guess you'll have to ask the members of PETA.
Lol, and I'll bet at least one of them prescribes to the "vegetarian dictatorship" theory.
JustMEE wrote:
And FYI see what else Hitler was against.
www. Ask.com/Adolf Hitler
So basically, point nullified - having no faith or losing it does NOT make you into a dictator.

QED.
ALI

Australia

#14 Jul 20, 2008
Islam Forum
Forums and message boards for Islam.

KUFFAR KEEP AWAY

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 21, 2008
Dictator always strive to control the forum of other faith, eg, Ali, maybe zazen.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 21, 2008
mechanic45 wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is.You have fallen under the consumption of a particular doctrine. The one where Adolf Hitler's gave up this faith.He did not. A few QUOTES from the Christain Hitler::

&#8220;I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.&#8221;

&#8220;The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will.&#8221;

&#8220;Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.&#8221;

&#8220;My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago &#8212; a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

&#8220;We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.&#8221;

That is but a few examples of Adolf Hitler faith,his particular doctrine. Your refusal to believe that Hitler believedhe was put in power by God more than proves that.

“TZADDI”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2008
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is.You have fallen under the consumption of a particular doctrine. The one where Adolf Hitler's gave up this faith.He did not. A few QUOTES from the Christain Hitler::
&#8220;I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.&#8221;
&#8220;The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will.&#8221;
&#8220;Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.&#8221;
&#8220;My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago &#8212; a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.
&#8220;We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.&#8221;
That is but a few examples of Adolf Hitler faith,his particular doctrine. Your refusal to believe that Hitler believedhe was put in power by God more than proves that.
It's easy to see how demented Hitler was: 1)He didn't comprehend that he was still "Roman" while he considered himself Catholic. 2)He didn't comprehend that the Bible teaches nowhere that we should hate and slaughter the Jewish people. 3)He didn't comprehend that his pride was his faith: "...as a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated." 4) He didn't comprehend that it wasn't the Jew that had brought ruin to civilization; it was man's nature(i.e. sin).

zazenmind

tampa

#18 Jul 21, 2008
aesthetic wrote:
<quoted text>It's easy to see how demented Hitler was: 1)He didn't comprehend that he was still "Roman" while he considered himself Catholic. 2)He didn't comprehend that the Bible teaches nowhere that we should hate and slaughter the Jewish people. 3)He didn't comprehend that his pride was his faith: "...as a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated." 4) He didn't comprehend that it wasn't the Jew that had brought ruin to civilization; it was man's nature(i.e. sin).
The Torah, the Koran and the Bible of the Protestants and Catholics all have many scriptures or commandments, where their god commands his sheep to kill and destroy the unbelievers...THIS IS EMBRACED BY ALL THESE RELIGIONS AND THEIR HERD OF SHEEP..WAKE UP...ITS THE NATURE OF ALL AUTHORITARIAN RELIGIONS TO DICTATE...OBEY OUR GOD OR WE SHALL, INVADE AND SUBMIT YOU BY FORCE, IN THE NAME OF GOD...

“TZADDI”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#20 Jan 3, 2009
zazenmind wrote:
<quoted text>The Torah, the Koran and the Bible of the Protestants and Catholics all have many scriptures or commandments, where their god commands his sheep to kill and destroy the unbelievers...THIS IS EMBRACED BY ALL THESE RELIGIONS AND THEIR HERD OF SHEEP..WAKE UP...ITS THE NATURE OF ALL AUTHORITARIAN RELIGIONS TO DICTATE...OBEY OUR GOD OR WE SHALL, INVADE AND SUBMIT YOU BY FORCE, IN THE NAME OF GOD...
Since the crux of Christianity lies within the New Testement; Please do tell me exactly where within its pages is the teaching concerning 'killing and destroying the unbelievers?'

Since: Aug 08

LaGrange, IN

#21 Jan 3, 2009
zazenmind wrote:
The Bible clearly states that the Church is the Body of Believers and that the highest shall serve the lowest, in other words everybody is equal. The problem arises When a Church allows one this power to dominate for any reason.

Yes, this is how dictatorship starts! This is clearly how We wind up with those who murder in the name of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr Big Al 2,673
Global Warming, Return of Christ. Any Relations... (Jul '07) 1 hr Natalie 24
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Natalie 1,383
Taranis 3 hr say NO to PenisPervs 1
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 8 hr Big Al 76
jesus will never return 21 hr Natalie 144
Why has God stop communicating with man? 21 hr Natalie 136
More from around the web