The ===== SALVATION ===== OF ===== GOD

The ===== SALVATION ===== OF ===== GOD

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2013
You can only obtain the salvation of God by the Spirit of God.

True or False?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
You can only obtain the salvation of God by the Spirit of God.
True or False?
...and YOU DON'T have it!:)
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 26, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
...and YOU DON'T have it!:)
I am possessed by the Seven Spirits of God. I do not possess Them, They possess me.

You retard of woman.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 26, 2013
You retard of a woman, who is demon possessed.
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
You can only obtain the salvation of God by the Spirit of God.
True or False?
False
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
False
Did you obtain the salvation of God?
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you obtain the salvation of God?
How does one "obtain" salvation? It is either given or it isnt.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one "obtain" salvation? It is either given or it isnt.
If you cannot tell me how you obtained the salvation of God then that must mean you do not have it.

True or False?
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot tell me how you obtained the salvation of God then that must mean you do not have it.
True or False?
False

You didnt answer my question.

If God Almighty is the ultimate judge who will judge EACH person, how does one "obtain" salvation? It is given by the Judge I just mentioned. He says "yes" or "no".
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
False
You didnt answer my question.
If God Almighty is the ultimate judge who will judge EACH person, how does one "obtain" salvation? It is given by the Judge I just mentioned. He says "yes" or "no".
No you did not answer my question. You can look up there and see.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Post #6
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No you did not answer my question. You can look up there and see.
I did answer your question. I asked you how does one "obtain" salvation?
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Is it not given or not by God?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer your question. I asked you how does one "obtain" salvation?
How retarded are you? Right here you told me you answered my question but right here you then tell me you asked me a question.

lol

What a idiot.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you obtain the salvation of God?
Here is the question you were asked ...FIRST BY ME IN POST NUMBER 6.

Here retard I will make it more simple so as you can maybe figure out how to answer it.

Did you obtain the salvation of God?

A. No I did not.

B. Yes I did.
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How retarded are you? Right here you told me you answered my question but right here you then tell me you asked me a question.
lol
What a idiot.
I did answer your question. I clearly asked how can one obtain salvation if it is something that is GIVEN by God Almighty?

Q: What did Abraham do to gain salvation?
A: Nothing. His God just called him out of his father's place to make him a great nation

Q: What did Israel do to gain salvation from the Egyptians?
A: Nothing. It was based on God's promise to Abraham.

If this does not tell you the answer to your question then nothing will. And this would mean that YOU'RE the closest one to being retarded out of the both of us lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer your question. I clearly asked how can one obtain salvation if it is something that is GIVEN by God Almighty?
Q: What did Abraham do to gain salvation?
A: Nothing. His God just called him out of his father's place to make him a great nation
Q: What did Israel do to gain salvation from the Egyptians?
A: Nothing. It was based on God's promise to Abraham.
If this does not tell you the answer to your question then nothing will. And this would mean that YOU'RE the closest one to being retarded out of the both of us lol
Here you have perjured yourself.
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you have perjured yourself.
False.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#19 Apr 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
What is false?
Rand M Sutor

United States

#21 Apr 27, 2013
If you were standing before a judge and he was about to pass sentence on you, but instead, he looked over at the bailiff and nodded to him, who then disappeared through a door and brought back a man who was bruised and bloodied, having been beaten mercilessly, you'd feel a great relief when the judge turned to you and said "This man took your punishment for you, so you are free to go!

That is what Jesus Christ did for ME! I tried to please God for years by trying to keep His Law, which is impossible because we were born in sin and have lived our lives that way since day one. God revealed His Law to us so that we could see our sinfulness, because it is impossible for a sinner to keep God's Law!!! and TRYING to keep it shows us just how sinful we are!

Finally I fell before God crying for help and deliverence from the sins in my life that were destroying me which I could not escape on my own. I immediately saw Christ's substitutionary death on the cross for me. He had taken the punishment for all my sins. He had paid that debt in full!!! By faith I opened my heart and accepted the sacrifice of His life for my sins, and the Comforter, the Holy Spirit Who is spoken of by Jesus in John 16:7 came into my heart and I experienced the new, or spiritual birth. I was Born-again. My first birth into this world was a physical one, but the second one, for those who receive it, is a spiritual birth.

Trying to get to Heaven by good works is futile and foolishness. That's what the Law is meant to show us. It is also a slap in the face to God if you think you can EARN Heaven because you (in essence) are telling Him that the work His Son Jesus did on the cross for us wasn't enough, and you're going to make up the balance of necessary work needed to get you there.

-Our faith must be in CHRIST and the work He did on the cross FOR us, NOT in our OWN works! Neither can our faith be in our church. Why? Because our church didn't hang on that cross and die for our sins!!! Church was meant to be a place to point us TO Christ, not TAKE THE PLACE of Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any comments Christians on this picture? 8 min QUITTNER May 30 2015 8
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 8 min flame of truth 194
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 14 min Liam R will return 2,394
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 36 min dollarsbill 3,713
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 1 hr dollarsbill 363
Natural Morality As Evidence Against The Existe... 1 hr dollarsbill 6
ISIS executes 262 1 hr dollarsbill 28
Mark 4:11 Should Christians follow the Bible? 1 hr Son of Man 105
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 4,648
More from around the web