Do = YOU = HAVE = A COVENANT = WITH =...

Do = YOU = HAVE = A COVENANT = WITH = GOD?

Posted in the Christian Forum

Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Do = YOU = HAVE = A COVENANT = WITH = GOD?

No one of flesh and blood upon the face of the whole Earth at this present time has a covenant with God.

True or False?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Decatur, GA

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Posts like these are proof of the judgmental complete idiot I am, when I made these ignorant posts.

After reading the bible it clearly states that all who have accepted Jesus into their hearts and believe he is Lord are now saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Posts like these are proof of the judgmental complete idiot I am, when I made these ignorant posts.
After reading the bible it clearly states that all who have accepted Jesus into their hearts and believe he is Lord are now saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit.
Not everything in the bible is the truth.

True or False?
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#4 Apr 26, 2013
You are such a fucktard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Decatur, GA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything in the bible is the truth.
True or False?
False, God protects his word
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
False, God protects his word
Then why do you not obey every word that is written in the bible?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
False, God protects his word
Do you obey every word written in the bible?

True or False?
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you not obey every word that is written in the bible?
Why dont you, you disobey the bible with almost every other post you make.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Greenvale, Australia

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you obey every word written in the bible?
True or False?
False. It was written by men for men. It's a silly book.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you, you disobey the bible with almost every other post you make.
I do not believe everything found in the bible is the truth.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you, you disobey the bible with almost every other post you make.
Not everything in the bible is the truth.

True or False?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Do = YOU = HAVE = A COVENANT = WITH = GOD?

Of course I do, you goddamn idiot shitforbrains!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Decatur, GA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
Do = YOU = HAVE = A COVENANT = WITH = GOD?
Of course I do, you goddamn idiot shitforbrains!
Don't yell and swear at me. I know im a retard that doesnt know the bible but likes to start trouble and troll Christians forums.

Pray for me yall

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't yell and swear at me. I know im a retard that doesnt know the bible but likes to start trouble and troll Christians forums.
Pray for me yall
Wasn't talking to you.
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#15 Apr 27, 2013
I know you love my name so much that you copied it, but at least learn to spell.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you, you disobey the bible with almost every other post you make.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#16 Apr 27, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I know you love my name so much that you copied it, but at least learn to spell.
<quoted text>
Once you have the fruit of the spirit, you will be in covenant.

Galatians 5:16-26
New International Version (NIV)
16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 May 27, 2013
Do = YOU = HAVE = A COVENANT = WITH = GOD?

No one of flesh and blood upon the face of the whole Earth at this present time has a covenant with God.

True or False?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#18 May 28, 2013
My tiny todgered tribute troll, I much prefer Covent Garden.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you have the fruit of the spirit, you will be in covenant.
Galatians 5:16-26
New International Version (NIV)
16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.
hergurs

West Mifflin, PA

#19 May 28, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……………… Life Goes On

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? 34 min blessed 735
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 51 min PrinceofDarkness 1,347
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 54 min PrinceofDarkness 3,333
Poll Did the Bible says no more Prophet after Jesus? (Jun '08) 1 hr PrinceofDarkness 963
Just A Talk With You Christians. 1 hr PrinceofDarkness 511
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Babes1197 19,229
Bible Interpretation 9 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,600
Intelligent People Question Everything 9 hr PrinceofDarkness 902
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 12 hr GodSmacked 20,841
More from around the web