christian woman says jesus told her t...

christian woman says jesus told her to drown her baby

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#1 Apr 3, 2013
If she wasn't a christian, why would she believe feces christ told her to do it?

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeas...

> Mesa woman, Victoria Zenaida Soliz, accused of
> trying to drown her son in puddle

> MESA, AZ - A Mesa woman was arrested Friday
> after allegedly trying to drown her 3-year-old
> son in a puddle.

> According to court documents, the Maricopa County
> Sheriff's Department got a call around 12:30 from
> a man saying he heard a child screaming.

> The man told police when he went outside to see
> what was going on, he saw Victoria Soliz on her
> knees in his front yard pushing a toddler's face
> into a puddle as if trying to drown him.

[...]

> Officers arrived at the scene near 79th Place and
> Broadway Road and took Soliz into custody.

> The 3-year-old was taken to the hospital to
> receive medical treatment. Court documents
> indicate the toddler was shivering from being in
> the cold and wearing water soaked clothing.

[...]

> [Soliz] told the doctor that "Jesus" told her
> to "drown" her son.
gump249

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Apr 3, 2013
This woman is nuts, God Loves all little children and God will hold us acountable for anything that happens to them, just another of satans lies and deciveness, satan will get into our heads and make us believe anything that he can to take us with him into hell cause he does not want to be alone and o sad that people follow him and his lies, this woman is another good example of falling into to his works, we are of flesh for now and satan plays on that harder than ever cause he knows his time is getting shorter by the day, I am Thankful for Gods Grace that keeps me intact and satan away from me in his lies and destruction.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 3, 2013
gump249 wrote:
This woman is nuts, God Loves all little children and God will hold us acountable for anything that happens to them, just another of satans lies and deciveness, satan will get into our heads and make us believe anything that he can to take us with him into hell cause he does not want to be alone and o sad that people follow him and his lies, this woman is another good example of falling into to his works, we are of flesh for now and satan plays on that harder than ever cause he knows his time is getting shorter by the day, I am Thankful for Gods Grace that keeps me intact and satan away from me in his lies and destruction.
What about beating a child of 6 months with a switch? The book To Train Up A Child written by a preacher and his wife says it's gods plan.
This book is killing kids.

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-child...
one way

Bowmansville, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Jesus commands people to care for one another, and not kill: "You will not kill, says the Lord."

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 3, 2013
one way wrote:
Jesus commands people to care for one another, and not kill: "You will not kill, says the Lord."
It's You shall not murder. "Kill" is a mistranslation.
one way

Bowmansville, PA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same thing. You cannot care for someone and kill them at the same time. The Lord commands us to "Love one another", and that is not possible if you kill them, because by committing the act of killing a life you are destroying life rather than cherishing it.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Do You Mind If I Fart?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8 Apr 4, 2013
She is nutty.
Secular Saint

Greenville, SC

#9 Apr 5, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
If she wasn't a christian, why would she believe feces christ told her to do it?
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeas...
> Mesa woman, Victoria Zenaida Soliz, accused of
> trying to drown her son in puddle
> MESA, AZ - A Mesa woman was arrested Friday
> after allegedly trying to drown her 3-year-old
> son in a puddle.
> According to court documents, the Maricopa County
> Sheriff's Department got a call around 12:30 from
> a man saying he heard a child screaming.
> The man told police when he went outside to see
> what was going on, he saw Victoria Soliz on her
> knees in his front yard pushing a toddler's face
> into a puddle as if trying to drown him.
[...]
> Officers arrived at the scene near 79th Place and
> Broadway Road and took Soliz into custody.
> The 3-year-old was taken to the hospital to
> receive medical treatment. Court documents
> indicate the toddler was shivering from being in
> the cold and wearing water soaked clothing.
[...]
> [Soliz] told the doctor that "Jesus" told her
> to "drown" her son.
I just posted a thread before I found this one and you might find it interesting. It is about how Christianity is rapidly spreading across poor illiterate countries and burning innocent children alive because they are found guilty of witchcraft. The preachers examine each child and the holy spirit tells which children are witches. Then if the parents pay a fee equal to about 2 months pay they will perform an exorcism on the child. If the violent torturous exorcism fails they are killed or abandoned on the street.

I get the videos emailed to me because I subscribed to their YouTube account. I don't remember the name but it should be at the end of the video. Here is a link to the thread.

http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/T...
Secular Saint

Greenville, SC

#10 Apr 5, 2013
gump249 wrote:
So when a Christian follows a voice that tells them to do something good it came from Jesus but if it was something bad the voice came from Satan? How can you tell the difference? Don't you think the voices come from exactly the same place because Satan and Jesus can't speak to anyone. Does Satan or Jesus speak to you? If so what do you guys talk about? Just curious. God supposedly gave the orders to kill lots of people and if your not serious about following his orders to kill your own child he won't have to stop you correct?
Secular Saint

Greenville, SC

#11 Apr 5, 2013
one way wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same thing. You cannot care for someone and kill them at the same time. The Lord commands us to "Love one another", and that is not possible if you kill them, because by committing the act of killing a life you are destroying life rather than cherishing it.
Then please explain why God would have to stop Abraham from killing his own son. A. Abraham didn't love his son. B. The story is a myth used to show how much faith the founders of the religion want you to have.
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#12 Apr 5, 2013
“What can you say to a man who tells you he prefers obeying God rather than men, and that as a result he's certain he'll go to heaven if he cuts your throat?” &#8213; Voltaire
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2013
gump249 wrote:
And this stupid God of yours lets this devil in all because of some minor insult of the imaginary characters of some Jews in the desert 5K years ago...!

What a stupid system of beliefs.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Secular Saint wrote:
<quoted text> I just posted a thread before I found this one and you might find it interesting. It is about how Christianity is rapidly spreading across poor illiterate countries and burning innocent children alive because they are found guilty of witchcraft. The preachers examine each child and the holy spirit tells which children are witches. Then if the parents pay a fee equal to about 2 months pay they will perform an exorcism on the child. If the violent torturous exorcism fails they are killed or abandoned on the street.
I get the videos emailed to me because I subscribed to their YouTube account. I don't remember the name but it should be at the end of the video. Here is a link to the thread.
http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/T...
Instead of eradicating superstition, these Xtian Evangelicals use the local superstitions to their advantage.

These types of Xtians are in love with themselves, not the Xtian God. They all self-appoint themselves as righteous men of God, and claim to be talking to him directly...
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2013
gump249 wrote:
How about proving Satan even exists, or might give a cr/p..?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#16 Apr 5, 2013
one way wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet many Xtians will argue for days that murder and kill are very, very, very different things.

Ive been having that very discussion on another thread for days...

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 6, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
Children of Satan are always looking for excuses to reject God.
Secular Saint

Asheville, NC

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any God subcontract the writing of OUR instruction manual for life to a tiny little tribe knowing we couldn't read it. I know it was just a coincidence that the tiny little tribe he contracted just happen to be his special chosen race.
Secular Saint

Asheville, NC

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Big Al wrote:
“What can you say to a man who tells you he prefers obeying God rather than men, and that as a result he's certain he'll go to heaven if he cuts your throat?”- Voltaire
I like quotes too.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"-Voltaire

"Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right"-Mencken

In fact let's make up some.

"I have no desire to find proof that there can’t be a God. I just simply allude to the fact that Saint Nicholas can't live up to the mythology of Santa Claus for the same reason God can't live up to the mythology of any religions"-Me

"Man created God without the benefit of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, miraculously it was still a best seller!"-Me
Secular Saint

Asheville, NC

#20 Apr 7, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of eradicating superstition, these Xtian Evangelicals use the local superstitions to their advantage.
These types of Xtians are in love with themselves, not the Xtian God. They all self-appoint themselves as righteous men of God, and claim to be talking to him directly...
What I find interesting is the gullible desperation of the people that believe innocent children are witches. It would be impossible for this to happen in an american church now in 2013 outside a small cult. Most people alive now don't realize how very close to the same thing happened in Christian churches all over the world just a few hundred years ago.

I realize there is no way to count all the witches that didn't get a trial but there were hundreds of thousands killed by Christianity in a painfully slow 900 year period. So if we were to go back in time would america seem this gullible toward religious superstition? IMHO even more so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 11 min truth 1,182
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 24 min Big Al 332
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr ROG 1,088
judgment coming to america 1 hr ROG 47
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 1 hr ROG 30
Early Christianity 3 hr Barmsweb 2,111
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 8 hr Jesus Made Me Whole 110
More from around the web