Why do Atheists care more for humanity than Christians?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Who protects big oil?

Who protects not cleaning up coal power plants?

Who whines about R&D money spent on green energy?

Who supports push to Deregulate Environment Protection in most any and every way?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Neither groups whine about those things
Punisher

Massapequa Park, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Who whines about the very idea of Public Healthcare?

Who then whines that we need to do something about the mentally ill after attacks like Newtown Ct, then remembers that means public healthcare...!?!

Who thinks any sort of attempts to fix various entitlement programs means doing nothing at all?(except of course touching their medicare.)

Mostly American Xtians who vote GOP no matter what moron they put on their ballots. Romney and Bachmann perfect examples.
Punisher

Massapequa Park, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Atheists might care more about humanity because they are not deluded that there's an afterlife where getting in based on the micro-voyeurism of a big Bully in the sky.

Atheists might care more because THIS LIFE is what matters most - not a Disneyland-like afterlife.
Punisher

Massapequa Park, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Who protects big oil?
Who protects not cleaning up coal power plants?
Who whines about R&D money spent on green energy?
Who supports push to Deregulate Environment Protection in most any and every way?
Who buys the lie of CLEAN coal?

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you accept me as a prophet of God?
A. Yes
B. No
LMAO!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#9 Apr 17, 2013
"Why do Atheists care more for humanity than Christians?"

I don't know! Sure seems like if they (Fundie Christians) believe in Jesus' teachings, they would pioneer environmental initiatives. I just think they think everyone is doomed so what the hell. They also somehow got the idea that God gave us the Earth to plunder and use up because "we have dominion". They have no understanding whatsoever about how all life is so interdependent. They live in the distant past and refuse to acknowledge the facts of science. What's worse is that whatever happens is God's will and they look forward to the end times when they will be delivered unto heaven. To sum it all up, they are just nuts.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Many Christians do not believe it is good to vaccinate children.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you accept me as a prophet of God?
A. Yes
B. No
C. unt (thank you "Thinking" :-})
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#12 Apr 19, 2013
Anytime, Roland. As you know, it is very rare that there are just two options. Maybe someone will read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
C. unt (thank you "Thinking" :-})
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
How ridiculous. I mean who wouldnt want to put mercury into their children's system among other chemicals that big pharmacy does NOT know the long term effects of?/sarcasm
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#14 Apr 19, 2013
You are so right. Unscientific retards such as the religious allow epidemics to occur when vaccination rates drop below a certain threshold.
Jammercolo wrote:

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
How ridiculous. I mean who wouldnt want to put mercury into their children's system among other chemicals that big pharmacy does NOT know the long term effects of?/sarcasm
The type of mercury found in vaccines is not the kind that has been shown to be an issue. The type that has been shown to cause problems is called Methyl mercury. This is NOT the type of mercury in vaccines which is called Ethyl mercury. Ethyl mercury in vaccines is a larger molecule that cannot cross the blood-brain barrier to enter the brain.

Besides most vaccines recommended for young children have NO mercury.

Since 2001, no new vaccine licensed by FDA for use in children has contained thimerosal as a preservative, and all vaccines routinely recommended by CDC for children younger than 6 years of age have been thimerosal-free, or contain only trace amounts of thimerosal, except for multi-dose formulations of influenza vaccine. The most recent and rigorous scientific research does not support the argument that thimerosal-containing vaccines are harmful. However, CDC and FDA continually evaluate new scientific information about the safety of vaccines.
Flygerian

Yukon, OK

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The type of mercury found in vaccines is not the kind that has been shown to be an issue. The type that has been shown to cause problems is called Methyl mercury. This is NOT the type of mercury in vaccines which is called Ethyl mercury. Ethyl mercury in vaccines is a larger molecule that cannot cross the blood-brain barrier to enter the brain.
Besides most vaccines recommended for young children have NO mercury.
Since 2001, no new vaccine licensed by FDA for use in children has contained thimerosal as a preservative, and all vaccines routinely recommended by CDC for children younger than 6 years of age have been thimerosal-free, or contain only trace amounts of thimerosal, except for multi-dose formulations of influenza vaccine. The most recent and rigorous scientific research does not support the argument that thimerosal-containing vaccines are harmful. However, CDC and FDA continually evaluate new scientific information about the safety of vaccines.
If what you say is true it still doesnt change the fact that we do not know the long term effects of some of the vaccines that are in use. This is a problem, no??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Atheists are ignorant"

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#19 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Atheists are ignorant"
You are the one ignoring the facts.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one ignoring the facts.
But you avoid facts. I.E. Hell fire is in your future.

Ringwood, Australia

#21 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you avoid facts. I.E. Hell fire is in your future.
Explain how it is a fact to me please.

It is your religious belief, which you have a right to but that does not make it a fact.

Location hidden

#22 Apr 19, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it is a fact to me please.
It is your religious belief, which you have a right to but that does not make it a fact.
It is from the same Book that foretold the death and resurrection of Israel, and the Mark.

Your goose is cooked.

Ringwood, Australia

#23 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It is from the same Book that foretold the death and resurrection of Israel, and the Mark.
Your goose is cooked.
Jabberwocky. Bible prophecies are nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 22 min purplelady1040 14,660
Proof of God 34 min Truth 110
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 41 min Gary Coaldigger 3,341
Atonement? 52 min Truth 204
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 3 hr ChristineM 1,281
Catholics Mobbing Church Pews 7 hr Hardcore 12
MESSAGE FROM GOD ABOUT these JIHAD RETARDS 8 hr Mr Ironhart 4
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 11 hr God the son 241
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 17 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 79

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE