Why would God allow MH17 to be shot d...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#240 Jul 31, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. So your country can go to other countries, oust their leaders, and instill puppet leaders in mockery of "democracy" and you say this statement? Well coupled with your BS/whitewashed view of Africa, I cant act surprised.
Just think of how much worse the world would be without us...

#241 Jul 31, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I just explained to you why genocide would be necessary in certain situations. And yes because of "religion" (and science by definition can be a "religion") people can be swayed into doing incorrect things. And not only themselves doing it but teaching the next generation to do it as well which in turn makes the next generation worse.
<quoted text>
Wait so what you're saying is the Egyptians didnt try to murder the children of the Hebrews?
What goes around comes around my friend. I think thats more than fair. How about you? You dont think if a person takes another life that he shouldnt have his life taken as well?
<quoted text>
"Israeli archeologists have proven that".
This is where an atheist would ask for proof right? Ok. Where is it?
Ah... science is only called a religion by those that are profoundly ignorant of science...

#242 Jul 31, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
God giving him the victory (which could have been planned before he even made the vow) doesnt mean that God made him give the vow. He didnt.
<quoted text>
God giving him a victory doesnt mean that God wanted the sacrifice. Try again lol
The the God of the Bible could have had a chicken be the first thing out the door...

#243 Jul 31, 2014
AAAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 18:25-26, New King James Version (NKJV)
(25)With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; (26)With the pure You will show Yourself pure; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.
(See the archaic definition of "shrewd") God is only evil toward the evil.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Looks like the God of the Bible creates all that is evil, not just towards the wicked.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#244 Jul 31, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
It is two words, one of which means to take hold of and the other means to have sex. Hmmm, grabbing a virgin and having sex with her... sure sounds like rape to me.
taphas - to seize
shakab - to lie (sexually)
I just wanted friend to look at the Hebrew and explain the "rape" part. If no word there is "rape" why is it in the text? As well, answer me this:

25 “But if a man finds a betrothed young woman in the countryside, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. 26 But you shall do nothing to the young woman; there is in the young woman no sin deserving of death, for just as when a man rises against his neighbor and kills him, even so is this matter. 27 For he found her in the countryside, and the betrothed young woman cried out, but there was no one to save her.

What is this punishment about?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#245 Jul 31, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21:21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
So, the owner IS allowed to beat their slave with a rod, as long as the slave does not die in less than a day.
It also says this:

Exodus 22:21
"Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

So of course this means that the owner couldnt just beat the slave whenever and wherever.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#246 Jul 31, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... science is only called a religion by those that are profoundly ignorant of science...
"religion" definition:

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Emphasis on:

A SET OF BELIEFS CONCERNING THE CAUSE, NATURE, AND PURPOSE OF THE UNIVERSE

Now obviously you would say this applies to science correct?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#247 Jul 31, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of how much worse the world would be without us...
Nice. Another apologist that practically spits on the african americans that were enslaved against their will, and then afterwards oppressed hundreds of years afterwards. A spit on Native Americans who had their land stolen from them. A spit on.... Well thats good enough. But if you need more examples,I have them.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#248 Jul 31, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The the God of the Bible could have had a chicken be the first thing out the door...
Yep. The God of Abraham is definitely ALMIGHTY. With that said, the first thing out the door was a human. And God Almighty doesnt want HUMAN sacrifice according to the law He gave Israel. And the text doesnt say anything of God "accepting" that sacrifice.
Nc resident

Atlanta, GA

#249 Aug 1, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The God of Abraham is definitely ALMIGHTY. With that said, the first thing out the door was a human. And God Almighty doesnt want HUMAN sacrifice according to the law He gave Israel. And the text doesnt say anything of God "accepting" that sacrifice.
All 3000+ gods are ALMIGHTY....that's the beauty of imaginary beings. You can make them anything you want and give them any powers you want.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#250 Aug 1, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
All 3000+ gods are ALMIGHTY....that's the beauty of imaginary beings. You can make them anything you want and give them any powers you want.
Howstupidareyou
Nc resident

Atlanta, GA

#251 Aug 1, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Howstupidareyou
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/259x195q90/...
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#252 Aug 1, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
All 3000+ gods are ALMIGHTY
Name an idol and we'll see if he is almighty. You want to start with the one the greeks worshiped?
Nc resident

Atlanta, GA

#253 Aug 1, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Name an idol and we'll see if he is almighty. You want to start with the one the greeks worshiped?
go ahead.. prove your jewish zombie nailed to a piece of wood is almighty...bwhahahhahahahaa

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/256x320q90/...
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#254 Aug 1, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead.. prove your jewish zombie nailed to a piece of wood is almighty...bwhahahhahahahaa
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/256x320q90/...
You dont even know the God I worship and you're trying to make a point?

In the words of you:

"bwhahahhahahahaa"
NDanger

Atlanta, GA

#255 Aug 1, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont even know the God I worship and you're trying to make a point?
In the words of you:
"bwhahahhahahahaa"
whichever of the gods you are worshiping this week.. prove he is almighty....and don't quote the bible as proof, because I then can quote the Black Bible as proof.... hence, get something more credible..
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#256 Aug 1, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
whichever of the gods you are worshiping this week.. prove he is almighty....and don't quote the bible as proof, because I then can quote the Black Bible as proof.... hence, get something more credible..
Naw you said all (idols) make claims that they are almighty. Well bring one YOU want to discuss if that is the case and we can see if that is the case. I know the God I worship so theres nothing else for me to say honestly. You dont want to believe so leave it at that.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#257 Aug 6, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect you are an overweight, not very attractive young women, with acne pads in one hand a a bible in the other, who sits at the computer all day eating twinkies and chips typing meaningless one sentence insults. You always have nothing of value to offer, never any dialog or intelligent points, you only sit and spew fire and brimstone. You must truly be a sad and lonely individual. Get a boyfriend, if you can, put down the chips and soda and get out of the house, live a little. I also suspect you are as pitiful a person as are your meaningless posts.
IOW, you're losing.

God bless you with:

Proverbs 3:33 (NKJV)
33 The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked,

in Jesus' Name. Amen.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#258 Aug 6, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
God is a tyrant.
God bless you with:

in Jesus' Name. Amen.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#259 Aug 6, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 5
"he who sinned shall bring for his offering one-tenth of an ephah of fine flour as a SIN
OFFERING."
"The priest shall make atonement for him, for his sin that he has committed in any of these matters; and it shall be forgiven him."
Again you are referring to those who made blood sacrifices.

God bless you with:

in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 55 min RiccardoFire 2,698
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 5 hr Here For Now 1,402
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 7 hr Big Al 78
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 19 hr Seentheotherside 9
breath of god, and how we come to light. 19 hr Seentheotherside 241
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 20 hr Ben Avraham 399
jesus will never return 20 hr Ben Avraham 159
More from around the web