I AM POSSESSED by THE SEVEN SPIRITS o...

I AM POSSESSED by THE SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2014

Since: Feb 10

Floyd, VA

#2 Jun 15, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
No you're not.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Romans, Chapter 8, 2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Revelation, Chapter 11, 11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

The Seven Spirits of God

1. The Spirit of Life
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Revelation, Chapter 19, 10: And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus
is the spirit of prophecy.

2. The Spirit of Prophecy
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#5 Jun 15, 2014
3. The Spirit of Faith

4. The Spirit of Holiness

5. The Spirit of Glory

6. The Spirit of Wisdom

7. The Spirit of Grace
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#6 Jun 15, 2014

I am the only 1 of all flesh and blood upon the face of the earth that has the revelation of the Seven Spirits of God.

Floyd, VA

#7 Jun 15, 2014
You got only one right and the rest you made up if not misunderstood the scriptures.
See?,you fouled up again
Which proves once again that you are only quoting what you find in the Bible without even trying to understand any of it.
Thanks for proving me right once again.

Floyd, VA

#8 Jun 15, 2014
I am the only 1 of all flesh and blood upon the face of the earth that has the revelation of the Seven Spirits of God.
You're cracked.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#9 Jun 15, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cracked.
No argument there.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#10 Jun 15, 2014
The Lord God

The almighty Lord God.

The almighty living Lord God.

Just said this to me.

Stephen

"All your adversaries combined, can never hate you

more than I love you."
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#11 Jun 15, 2014
God said to me that He loved me more than any one of flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#12 Jun 15, 2014
I am the richest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#13 Jun 15, 2014
I am the richest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole earth.
You may well be a legend in your own mind but the rest of us know you're screwy.

Floyd, VA

#14 Jun 15, 2014
TSSOG,all of that you are doing and have been doing since you have first started on this forum only shows that you're nothing but a put on who is starving for a attention.
I can respect a person who doesn't believe in God and is honest about it and perhaps maybe even become best of friends but for somebody to come on a public forum making a complete jackass out of yourself and being obnoxious as you do because you want others on here to laugh along with you and give you the attention that you want deserves no respect,
Now I know that you and others who comes on here carrying on so and posting all that blasphemous crap is going to accuse me that I hate you.
Truth is,I don't hate any of you but if offending those on here who believes in God is what your aim is then you have succeeded,congratulations.
I may not be so righteous as I should be,but the Lord has been good to me even at times I felt like I didn't deserve his mercy.
So,yes,I do take offense to your crap of getting on here making a joke out of what I believe in.
I was raised in a Christian home,brought up to study the word of God (The Bible) where not only do I read it but I also study and I pray to the Lord for better understanding of God's word.
No,I don't everything about God nor do I know the meaning of everything that is said in The Bible but I know enough and I also know a put on when I see it and you,sir,are a put on.
There's not a righteous bone in your body and its easy to see that you know nothing about God nor the understanding of his word.
You're just a clown on here ridiculing and offending those who takes their faith in God seriously.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You may well be a legend in your own mind but the rest of us know you're screwy.
Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to being
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Floyd, VA

#16 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.
Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.
A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.
And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.
If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to being
forth the fruit of righteousness.
It is written....
the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.
It is written....
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
It is written....
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
There you go of criticizing and judging someone and their family unjustly again by misrepresenting the word of God on here.
Do you even,personally know his family,more than likely you don't.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 15, 2014
The seven spirits are to my opinion referring to the seven churches situated in ancient Turkey.

These are:

Pergamum
Thyatira
Sardis
Philadelphia
Laodicea
Smyrna
Ephesus

All of these contributing in their own way to the growth of Christianity.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#18 Jun 16, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
The seven spirits are to my opinion referring to the seven churches situated in ancient Turkey.
These are:
Pergamum
Thyatira
Sardis
Philadelphia
Laodicea
Smyrna
Ephesus
All of these contributing in their own way to the growth of Christianity.
# 1

The Church is just 1 Church. Not seven different churches.

The Seven Spirits of God are Seven different Spirits, not 1 Spirit.

# 2

Pergamum
Thyatira
Sardis
Philadelphia
Laodicea
Smyrna
Ephesus

Are in the future not in the past.

Therefore proving your opinion is

like most of your opinions.

False.

Floyd, VA

#19 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
# 1
The Church is just 1 Church. Not seven different churches.
The Seven Spirits of God are Seven different Spirits, not 1 Spirit.
# 2
Pergamum
Thyatira
Sardis
Philadelphia
Laodicea
Smyrna
Ephesus
Are in the future not in the past.
Therefore proving your opinion is
like most of your opinions.
False.
Maybe just as false as you have turned out to be.
Choose to ignore me or TRY to play righteous with me on here,either way you choose,I'm going to be on your case like white on rice,boy.
The Seven Spirits of God

Helotes, TX

#20 Jun 16, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe just as false as you have turned out to be.
Choose to ignore me or TRY to play righteous with me on here,either way you choose,I'm going to be on your case like white on rice,boy.
You are doing exactly as I commanded the spirit that has charge of you to do.

I want you doing this you are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it possible for Jesus to be Messiah and Rabbi 38 min Barnsweb 30
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 43 min Blodewedd 218
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 46 min Barnsweb 9,195
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 51 min Barnsweb 5,715
Evidence Against God (Jan '16) 57 min Skeeeptical 4,404
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 59 min Sceptical_Mal 20,309
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 2 hr Jesus is 10
More from around the web