First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#1 May 10, 2013
I believe that he does. Justice would be served if the death penalty were available and carried out.

I think it is unfortunate it is not available to the prosecutors.
TheTruth

Toongabbie, Australia

#2 May 10, 2013
3 teens that were kidnapped for over a decade! the pain and heartache this man has caused between the victims families through all these years. Theres no future for these girls anymore. The whole world knows their story. This man deserves to be hated. Ariel Castro is the name to be spat on. You deserve to die for what you did to these girls. No Mercy!

You want my vote: DEATH PENALTY APPROVED!
Thinking

UK

#3 May 10, 2013
I didn't know he was immortal.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 May 10, 2013
Lock him up and throw away the key. Don't murder him.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 May 10, 2013
In his last facebook post before his arrest, he wrote, “miracles really do happen, God is good :)”

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#6 May 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Lock him up and throw away the key. Don't murder him.
Your religion would have people murdered for picking up sticks on a Sunday.

Answer this question. If one of those girls was your daughter would you be glad to walk alongside Ariel Castro in heaven?

Based on your flawed belief system, it is possible.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#7 May 10, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
I believe that he does. Justice would be served if the death penalty were available and carried out.
I think it is unfortunate it is not available to the prosecutors.
I thought all you Aussies were anti death penalty...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8 May 10, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this question. If one of those girls was your daughter would you be glad to walk alongside Ariel Castro in heaven?
I am glad when anyone obtains Christian salvation. Christians forgive others. And no, Christians don't murder others.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#9 May 10, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
His fate is not in our hands...

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#10 May 11, 2013
Apparently the prison authorities have him on suicide watch, so maybe he thinks death would be the easy out way for him. Anyway I don't believe in the death penalty, his crimes were horrendous, but I think to keep him locked up for life with no chance of seeing the outside world again is a much better option than killing him. If he is found guilty, and that seems just about as certain as can be, then when he grasps the reality that he will be in a cell for the rest of his life, then death would be top of his wish list. A lethal injection, slipping into unconsciousness and then nothing, would be something he would long for, so let him rot in jail with all the time in the world for him to remember why he's there!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 May 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad when anyone obtains Christian salvation. Christians forgive others. And no, Christians don't murder others.
If Christians don't murder then Muslims don't murder either.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#12 May 11, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought all you Aussies were anti death penalty...
Not all of us. There are certain crimes that I believe warrant capital punishment.

Martin Bryan
Ivan Milat
Julian Knight
Brian Keith jones

There's a few people there who the world would not miss.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#13 May 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck your religion. There I said it. And f*ck you you stupid ass. Forgiveness is just another flaw of your dumbass religion.

You would be glad when a child molester and murderer obtains salvation? You would be glad if the worst of the worst, the likes of Adam Lanza obtained salvation?

You are so quick to damn others to eternal fire - when according to your stupid religion salvation can occur in the last dying moments so who are you to judge?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#14 May 11, 2013
par five wrote:
Apparently the prison authorities have him on suicide watch, so maybe he thinks death would be the easy out way for him. Anyway I don't believe in the death penalty, his crimes were horrendous, but I think to keep him locked up for life with no chance of seeing the outside world again is a much better option than killing him. If he is found guilty, and that seems just about as certain as can be, then when he grasps the reality that he will be in a cell for the rest of his life, then death would be top of his wish list. A lethal injection, slipping into unconsciousness and then nothing, would be something he would long for, so let him rot in jail with all the time in the world for him to remember why he's there!
Unless this guy ends up in solitary confinement, I doubt he'll last long...even criminals have codes...

Jeff Dahmer lasted only a few weeks...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15 May 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christians don't murder then Muslims don't murder either.
The 911 mass murderers weren't Muslims?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#16 May 11, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck your religion. There I said it. And f*ck you you stupid ass. Forgiveness is just another flaw of your dumbass religion.
You would be glad when a child molester and murderer obtains salvation? You would be glad if the worst of the worst, the likes of Adam Lanza obtained salvation?
You are so quick to damn others to eternal fire - when according to your stupid religion salvation can occur in the last dying moments so who are you to judge?
Thanks for reading my posts. You are accountable. I will be your judge.

1 Corinthians 6:2 (NKJV)
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

You're in DEEP trouble.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17 May 11, 2013
If he gets charged with murder for killing the unborn, what will happen to the baby murdering abortionists?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#18 May 11, 2013
Abortionists getting nervous?

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#19 May 11, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless this guy ends up in solitary confinement, I doubt he'll last long...even criminals have codes...
Jeff Dahmer lasted only a few weeks...
Yes, he probably will end up in solitary confinement which will add to his punishment. As I said earlier I don't support the death penalty, but I bet that after a few years of confinement, knowing that he will never be released, that he will wish they had executed him!

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#20 May 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
If he gets charged with murder for killing the unborn, what will happen to the baby murdering abortionists?
How can you even begin to draw a comparison between the two?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 hr Big Al 1,388
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Big Al 2,675
Global Warming, Return of Christ. Any Relations... (Jul '07) 17 hr natalie 26
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 18 hr JW PAEDOPHILE CULT 8
Taranis 22 hr say NO to PenisPervs 1
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! Tue Big Al 76
jesus will never return Mon Natalie 144
More from around the web