UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT Flygerian IS A ...
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jul 20, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the truth or a lie?
It is mocking you.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jul 20, 2013
I am tormenting your mind crazy.

lol

lol

lol
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#29 Jul 20, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
It is mocking you.
Thank you for admitting to myself and everyone here that you lied.
I have power over you and defeated you, I was able to push you to that point.
Mocking and exaggerating is a form of lying.
Enjoy the lake of fire that you have threatened everyone with.
You are full of devil dung. God mocks his enemies all the time.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#31 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but devil dung. Full of demons.
Devil dung. Lol

Demons. Lol

What a childish remark

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
When he cast hell into the lake of fire.
Your only fan seems to be Bible hater Gary.
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#34 Jul 20, 2013
Show me where I stated that was in the bible. Then after that, show me where it says that YOU own anyone like you have been saying lol

Oh my bad this must be the demons inside of you feeling agitated. GOOOOOOOOD lol I LOVE to torment the demons that torment you day after day after day after day lol

lol
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#35 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
Liar...
SHOW US IN ALL THE BIBLE WERE WHAT YOU SAID TO ME IS WRITTEN.
Theres absolutely NO PLACE in the bible that speaks of you dumb dumb lol Well, that is besides this:

Deuteronomy 18
But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

Dont come my way sir lol... You might not make it

lol

lol
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#36 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/christian/T9NVE6PHHTLUQD 8PP/p28
Flygerian
Oklahoma City, OK
POST #596
The demons own you and your soul till you repent lol
lol
lol
Ezekiel, Chapter 18, 4: Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:

CAUGHT THIS DEVIL DUNG...OUT RIGHT LYING.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#37 Jul 20, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
Show me where I stated that was in the bible. Then after that, show me where it says that YOU own anyone like you have been saying lol
Oh my bad this must be the demons inside of you feeling agitated. GOOOOOOOOD lol I LOVE to torment the demons that torment you day after day after day after day lol
lol
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and their family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#38 Jul 20, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
CAUGHT THIS DEVIL DUNG...OUT RIGHT LYING.
He talks to himself a lot. LOL!
Flygerian

United States

#39 Jul 21, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.
I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and their family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.
amen
The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
Who cares what baal told you to do? Do you still not understand that LORD = BAAL? Oh yea you're a false prophet lol

lol

Exodus 23
Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#40 Jul 21, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what baal told you to do? Do you still not understand that LORD = BAAL? Oh yea you're a false prophet lol
lol
Exodus 23
Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?

Yes or no?
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#41 Jul 21, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
Are you gay?

Yes or no?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#42 Jul 21, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay?
Yes or no?
No

Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#44 Jul 21, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
The fate for a false prophet is death. True or false?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#45 Jul 21, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
The fate for a false prophet is death. True or false?
The fate for most all is death.

Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#46 Jul 21, 2013
How come you will not answer my question?

Is it because you do not know?

Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#47 Jul 21, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
The fate for most all is death.
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
The fate for a false prophet is death.

True or false?
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#48 Jul 21, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
How come you will not answer my question?
Is it because you do not know?
Are you a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Yes or no?
You answer my question then I will answer yours. If not then so be it lol. Not to mention you've asked me this before

You have been wrong before.

True or false?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#49 Jul 21, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You answer my question then I will answer yours. If not then so be it lol. Not to mention you've asked me this before
You have been wrong before.
True or false?
I have a message from Jesus for you.

It is written...

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 18 hr Joey 48
Dating Morals Fri DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52