Calgary, Canada

#1 May 27, 2014
...The FARMER is ...GOD,..not...monsanto

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2014
SHYKORA PAUL arts wrote:
...The FARMER is ...GOD,..not...monsanto
interesting point, how do you spell farmer in the dutch..Boer, but really, that's just Boe with an r added. now, farmer is spelled Bond with an e in Norway, bonde

my grandfather henry boe was a farmer in Minnesota, then the jews cursed his perfect Norwegian family. I suspect they might've even used heart attack drugs on him, they do that you know. they feed you the poison in food, and trigger it later with a catalyst

it wouldn't surprise me if that's how they murder my cousin David in his teens the same way

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#3 May 28, 2014
xian_kim wrote:
<quoted text>interesting point, how do you spell farmer in the dutch..Boer, but really, that's just Boe with an r added. now, farmer is spelled Bond with an e in Norway, bonde
my grandfather henry boe was a farmer in Minnesota, then the jews cursed his perfect Norwegian family. I suspect they might've even used heart attack drugs on him, they do that you know. they feed you the poison in food, and trigger it later with a catalyst
it wouldn't surprise me if that's how they murder my cousin David in his teens the same way
Wow...simply wow...
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#4 May 28, 2014
xian_kim wrote:
<quoted text>interesting point, how do you spell farmer in the dutch..Boer, but really, that's just Boe with an r added. now, farmer is spelled Bond with an e in Norway, bonde
It's not like there is a shortage of Norge Lutherans in Minnesota and those "Jews" you mention were probably just Federally Funded MD interns pre-testing out the efficacy of Obamacare Death Panels.
Consider it a patriotic sacrifice for Democrat Tyranny.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#6 May 29, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like there is a shortage of Norge Lutherans in Minnesota and those "Jews" you mention were probably just Federally Funded MD interns pre-testing out the efficacy of Obamacare Death Panels.
Consider it a patriotic sacrifice for Democrat Tyranny.
Ya, I don't think the Jews from Golden Valley really care about the farmers in Battle Lake...they were too busy importing diamonds and running the local delis...
PAUL SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#7 Jun 9, 2014
...LONG LIVE he FARMER's..eh..
PAUL SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#8 Jun 9, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I don't think the Jews from Golden Valley really care about the farmers in Battle Lake...they were too busy importing diamonds and running the local delis...
.....the good Jew's are one of the beast FARMER's in the whole world...eh...$$$...(yada u u..shalom...eh..
PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss

Calgary, Canada

#9 Jun 25, 2014
..the farmer and his family..eh..
Cisco Kid

Jamestown, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2014
PAUL SHYKORA arts wrote:
<quoted text>.....the good Jew's are one of the beast FARMER's in the whole world...eh...
$$$...(+).yada u u..shalom...eh..
What sort of beasts do Jews farm?
SHYKORA PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jul 5, 2014
..the ..BEST//..farmers''..eh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNDER the LAW or NOT?? 2 hr Jesus Is 134
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 2 hr Barnsweb 364
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 3 hr I love jesus 136
Am I praying amiss or asking for things against... 4 hr I love jesus 4
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 4 hr I love jesus 45
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr 15th Dalai Lama 2,496
Corn is from the Americas Why is it in the Bible? (May '08) 9 hr I love jesus 42
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 hr I love jesus 20,567
More from around the web