of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30 Aug 29, 2013
buck wrote:
what a topic to discuss
Cookie I think you just like talking lol
nonetheless, most people today look out for #1, yeah themselves and don't give a hoot about anyone else, true not.
btw preacherman gives the big hint that he is a Jehovah Witness, he got an issue with the blood. You can give blood and not die duh. Unless preacherman is a vegetarian, where does he think all meat comes from that man consumes. God never said it's a "sin" to kill animals to eat.
btw in order to atone for sin back then, men had to sacrifice animals without spot or blemish. It was God's way.
I've come to the conclusion today that he's not worth it. At best, I'm an occasional poster so the wing nuts like Doc and Wayne elude my memory...than, after a while, I see the trolling and the ignorance and recall who they posted to and who they got I'm done with both Wayne and Doc.

#31 Aug 30, 2013
okay wayne & doc are kaput, so stick with the only name you can trust "buck"
btw preacherman goes by other names also,
others have made it known.
I like to get my opinions out there too
I figure if all theses other nuts who talk nonsense are heard, I won't have a problem ha ha. take care smart cookie :)

#33 Oct 6, 2013
God made Cookie as he made you, you both have a purpose. God proves a person's worth not another human.
yeah so smile big cookie :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 min Howling 20,738
Bible Interpretation 46 min messianic114 1,046
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 57 min Big Al 2,983
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 1 hr Big Al 4,416
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 1,014
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr i love jesus 748
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 19,020
Intelligent People Question Everything 4 hr messianic114 479
More from around the web