Westboro As A Hate Group

Westboro As A Hate Group

Posted in the Christian Forum

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks. I give to the SPLC and they have tried for a long time get these guys classified as a hate group.

They're just a bunch of family members who are lawyers and sue people for violating their rights to protest under their "religion". What a bunch of losers.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Westboro Baptist Church Topples Satan to Take the #1 Spot in Evil

In an amazing upset, and after 4,568,345,786 straight weeks atop the AP Evil Poll, Satan has finally been knocked off and lost it’s #1 ranking to the Westboro Baptist Church, who received nearly every vote as the most evil entity in the universe.

For more than a decade now the WBC has made quite the name for itself as an extreme anti-gay organization who pickets funerals in order to receive attention like a two year old. Most recently they attended the funerals of the children who were killed in the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut. Five years ago they broke the top ten, and now their most recent act of buffoonery and malevolence has vaulted them to the top of the pack of wickedness.

The Devil, who was visibly upset after losing his top spot on the rankings, commented,“I’m making no excuses. I give them all the credit in the world. They’re a great evil organization and deserve to be #1 after that demonstration. I would never have the balls to do that.”

As it stands, here are the new AP Evil rankings as of this week in December, 2012:

1. Westboro Baptist Church

2. Satan

3. American Oil Companies

4. Hitler

5. The Ku Klux Klan*

5. United Airlines*

*Tied for fifth

After word of the demonstration came out, God and all of his constituents could be seen wearing paper bags over their heads with the eyes and mouth cut out, like New Orleans Saints fans from the 70?s.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Thanks. I give to the SPLC and they have tried for a long time get these guys classified as a hate group.
They're just a bunch of family members who are lawyers and sue people for violating their rights to protest under their "religion". What a bunch of losers.
The Westboro Baptist Church must be a way over the top hate group, even Spaci didn't come over to defend them. Now THAT says it all.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#6 Jan 15, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Westboro Baptist Church must be a way over the top hate group, even Spaci didn't come over to defend them. Now THAT says it all.
LOL!!!! Yeah, if Spaci won't defend the church, it MUST be bad...

How are you tonight?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing ok, just finished working for tonight and taking a break on the entertainment network called Topix.
ROFLMAO!!!

This is the entertainment network...more FOX viewers than FOX has...LOL!!!
kung

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jan 16, 2013
It just doesn't stop does it.

Same shit over and over again.

Westboro sucks, they really do.

But at this point, as in every point in history, the problem was everyone really, in their own little special ways.

If only we could remove ourselves from our self imagined thrones of greatness we might be able to do something about it.

But oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 1 hr Ede 37
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 3 hr Bruce Shafer 2,558
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 21,202
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 5 hr Blacklagoon 35
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 6 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 6 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 6 hr Hamilton Square 13
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 7 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 8 hr Cats paw 107
Early Christianity 8 hr Cats paw 1,577