Comments
921 - 940 of 1,979 Comments Last updated May 26, 2014

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1014
Feb 27, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
I got Langoliers into such a spin, it resorted to changing my posts.
I'm well, hope you and yours are too.
<quoted text>
I’ve not managed that with Langoliers yet, just brought out his incredulous ignorance and then he went away for some reason.

We’re fine thanks.

Did you catch Cox’s Wonders of Life?

Or Meet the Izzards – I don’t particularly like Eddie that much but his two programs on tracing his DNA were very good. Much of it I knew but good to get another view on it and it turns out that as well as the genetic adam and genetic eve scinario, some time in the last 10,000 years I must be related to him, blue eyes.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1015
Feb 27, 2013
 
I try to catch all things Brian. Very good. He's still not got the end-to-end view on "everything" that Sagan had, but I think he's working up to it. I only hope the BBC will back him when he's ready in the same way as they did with Attenborough's "Life on Earth".

Loved him missing the DNA test tube- very natural.

I'm the other way around on Izzard. I like Eddie, he's great live, but my wife preferred the two programmes to me. Still watched them, though. You probably don't like him much because you are so closely related. ;)
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ve not managed that with Langoliers yet, just brought out his incredulous ignorance and then he went away for some reason.
We’re fine thanks.
Did you catch Cox’s Wonders of Life?
Or Meet the Izzards – I don’t particularly like Eddie that much but his two programs on tracing his DNA were very good. Much of it I knew but good to get another view on it and it turns out that as well as the genetic adam and genetic eve scinario, some time in the last 10,000 years I must be related to him, blue eyes.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1016
Feb 27, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
I try to catch all things Brian. Very good. He's still not got the end-to-end view on "everything" that Sagan had, but I think he's working up to it. I only hope the BBC will back him when he's ready in the same way as they did with Attenborough's "Life on Earth".
Loved him missing the DNA test tube- very natural.
I'm the other way around on Izzard. I like Eddie, he's great live, but my wife preferred the two programmes to me. Still watched them, though. You probably don't like him much because you are so closely related. ;)
<quoted text>
I think particle physics limits his global view a bit but he’s getting there.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xW0CZ6Nl58Q/USEwkFI...

Nah,,, you can’t say I dislike someone because they have blue eyes – LOL. It’s a timing thing. As a person he’s fine but the comedy (to me) just does not flow correctly. I’m more a satire fan with leanings towards Billy Connolly, Andi Osho and Shappi Khorsandi etc stand up.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1017
Feb 27, 2013
 
Talking of female standups (no sleight to Billy)... just saw Katherine Ryan live, she's very funny, but if I had one criticism, she was trying to pitch material about Rihanna and Beyonce to an unashamedly Radio 4 sort of audience.

Still worth it, though.

Saw Billy in Hammersmith just after he'd made his decapitated Scouser joke. The sh!tsheets (I'm guessing Sun and Mail) had infiltrated the standing tickets at the back to heckle Billy and it messed up the gig somewhat.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think particle physics limits his global view a bit but he’s getting there.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xW0CZ6Nl58Q/USEwkFI...
Nah,,, you can’t say I dislike someone because they have blue eyes – LOL. It’s a timing thing. As a person he’s fine but the comedy (to me) just does not flow correctly. I’m more a satire fan with leanings towards Billy Connolly, Andi Osho and Shappi Khorsandi etc stand up.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1018
Feb 27, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
Talking of female standups (no sleight to Billy)... just saw Katherine Ryan live, she's very funny, but if I had one criticism, she was trying to pitch material about Rihanna and Beyonce to an unashamedly Radio 4 sort of audience.
Still worth it, though.
Saw Billy in Hammersmith just after he'd made his decapitated Scouser joke. The sh!tsheets (I'm guessing Sun and Mail) had infiltrated the standing tickets at the back to heckle Billy and it messed up the gig somewhat.
<quoted text>
Never seen her, never even heard of her so just looked her up on google – wow she looks a lot like me, it’s uncanny.

Funny how some can get it wrong, I guess she’s used to the Edinburgh type of crowd.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1019
Feb 27, 2013
 
Now imagine yourself with a Canadian accent...

Katherine was talented enough to pull it off, but her support, Jeff Leach didn't adapt and fell dreadfully on his arse. I felt sorry for him, actually.

Katherine's been on Mock the Week, Buzzcocks and 8 out of 10 Cats.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen her, never even heard of her so just looked her up on google – wow she looks a lot like me, it’s uncanny.
Funny how some can get it wrong, I guess she’s used to the Edinburgh type of crowd.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1020
Feb 27, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
Now imagine yourself with a Canadian accent...
Katherine was talented enough to pull it off, but her support, Jeff Leach didn't adapt and fell dreadfully on his arse. I felt sorry for him, actually.
Katherine's been on Mock the Week, Buzzcocks and 8 out of 10 Cats.
<quoted text>
I only watched Buzzcocks when I was in the mood and that was not to often and Jimmy Carr has a worse timing problem than Eddie Izzard so never watched 8 out of 10 cats on principal. But Mock the week, that’s something else, I watched it regularly (and most of the repeats on Dave), Dara is another hero. Never noticed Katherine though, perhaps it was aired when I was out of the country or something. I’ll keep and eye on Dave.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1021
Feb 27, 2013
 
Easy to miss as she's only been on MTW once... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mock_the_Week#Guest_app...

I told you before I saw Dara in Hammersmith with the Infinite Monkeys- very good indeed. Dara did his 2012 disaster film routine and then got on a panel with Brian, Robin and Steve Jones (geneticist).
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I only watched Buzzcocks when I was in the mood and that was not to often and Jimmy Carr has a worse timing problem than Eddie Izzard so never watched 8 out of 10 cats on principal. But Mock the week, that’s something else, I watched it regularly (and most of the repeats on Dave), Dara is another hero. Never noticed Katherine though, perhaps it was aired when I was out of the country or something. I’ll keep and eye on Dave.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1022
Mar 2, 2013
 

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1023
Mar 2, 2013
 

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here are a few of my views.
.
Who created God, The Creator?
.
If you follow scriptures words. it was God who Created God.
.
Here is how.... "Here I am creating new heavens and new earths", this shows there are many worlds behind us and yet to come...in infinite parallel.

"Before Abraham I was"
.
"Let 'US' create man in 'OUR' own image" = plural beings involved in the creating of man.
.
The Apostles said "Let us sit at YOUR right hand" Jesus replied those seats have already been appointed.
.
(shows their are electorals, spiritual beings appointed as in a system)
.
Jesus was raised up to sit at Gods right hand.
.
All that the Father has, was given unto the Son as a reward for giving his life up for the world .= The world and all that is in them now belong to Christ, the Lamb of God.
.
So what will Christ do with his inheritance, seeing that God has burned it (sterylized it with fire passing it thru the lake of fire....(The Sun), after he vibrates and shakes it severely, so that not one stone would remain on another.
.
So how did that create God one might ask? When Jesus triumphantly rose from the dead he was risen to the right hand of God where God The Father, The Creator, who is a spirit with arms, legs, feet and a face just like our spirits have, but ours are without supernatural powers, yet to be given, who then turns over the world and it's content along with the new spiritual people that were raised up in the end, these are the people who believed from that world, and were given to Jesus who then becomes their God of that world.
.
Jesus who is now God at this point in time, in his own realm of highness, then goes and creates his world, and the process starts all over again. The book is closed, turned over and comes to surface the words once again: In the Beginning was God and He says Let there be light.
.
It's like looking into two mirrors, front and back....the image of infinity. It's always there, with no beginning and with no end. Like a circle on a page which has no beginning, no end, until one place a beginning and an end
.
Then The people will worship God, those who were allowed access into Jesus's realm of 'God The Father' which is now his title. They will worship Jesus, who is no longer titled Jesus but is titled 'God the Father, the Creator'. This is how Jesus and God are one and the same. They hold equal ranks of knowledge. The Son is not greater than the Father but can become equal to the Father.The mistake Satan made was that he claimed to be greater than God by saying" I will place my beauty and my throne above the Almighty and will rule supreme".
.
And I believe God talks to us all thru his Words that are found in the scriptures. Seeing not all scriptures words comes from God, but comes from man as well. God shows us all certain pieces of his story and then we relate them to others. Some pieces are just coming out now, in these days we live in. For now the time is at hand
.
So who becomes Christ on the next world some ask? He will be Jesus's beloved...John the Baptist. who is said to be as "From all men born of women there is none greater than John the Baptist".
.
Seeing John took the lowest seat on earth...a homeless poor man, to preach to people, God gave him the seat of Jesus on the next world created. And ranks are formed from the new spirits,(you and I hopefully) and we become Angels, part of the legions of the Angels of God.
.
Even if one disagrees with this, all i can say is hold fast to it, until it can be proven otherwise.
.
You cannot see or feel outer space but you know it exists because we see the Sun, Moon and Stars which exist in Space. So seeing space is a reality that we know exists, show me the beginning and end of it. I am sure there is no sign out in the deep blackness above, that says "You have reached the end of space".
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Peace

mztza

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1025
Mar 19, 2013
 
this technology has already started for chip implants
in the late 70's
chips are already used in pets
at one time some authorities felt it was a good idea to use implants for criminals info and location
some companies are developing a chip for children, to keep track and family info in case they are kidnapped
now there are some companies who are trying to develop a chip small enough to contain ones whole history
from birth to ones death
starting with medical, schools, drivers licences, ss card, birth certificate, id cards, passports, bank cards, insurance cards of all kinds etc
money deposited, money spent, shopping histories, marriages, how many children
i think you get the idea
when will this be a reality, who knows
but it is coming
the ones that will have to live that ordeal is the future generations

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1026
Mar 29, 2013
 
If god did arrive to earth, and rescued the Christians and you accept the mark of the beast, then you're going to burn in hell!!!!!!For eternity and you'll deserve it.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1027
Mar 29, 2013
 
Matthew 7:1 says you're f**ked.
Carchar king wrote:
If god did arrive to earth, and rescued the Christians and you accept the mark of the beast, then you're going to burn in hell!!!!!!For eternity and you'll deserve it.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1028
Mar 29, 2013
 
Thinking wrote:
Matthew 7:1 says you're f**ked.
<quoted text>
Liar, the Bible doesn't mention my name or swear.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1029
Mar 29, 2013
 
Your bible says child abuse slavery and rape is OK.

Your bible takes the moral low ground.

Don't let it drag you down to its level.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, the Bible doesn't mention my name or swear.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1030
Apr 1, 2013
 
Carchar king wrote:
If god did arrive to earth, and rescued the Christians and you accept the mark of the beast, then you're going to burn in hell!!!!!!For eternity and you'll deserve it.
What do you have in your personal possession that identifies who you are. And what in your possession do you have that allows you to function in society, seeing that without it you cannot buy or sell...
Hint.... It's the items with your name and number on them.
Throw your ID away and see how far you can go in society. People of the world 150 years ago,(which is not a long time vs 2000 years since Revelations was written), did not need an ID to function in society. People definitely need an ID to function in it today. and that's ALL people in every land with a government in place. Dependance on the government is the downfall of people...they become as sheep.
Hint.....The difference of having one and not having one...Can you tell which person(s) in the pic would likely not to have one.
http://hobojeepers.tripod.com/images/Hobo.jpg
.
read...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1031
Apr 1, 2013
 
mztza wrote:
this technology has already started for chip implants
in the late 70's
chips are already used in pets
at one time some authorities felt it was a good idea to use implants for criminals info and location
some companies are developing a chip for children, to keep track and family info in case they are kidnapped
now there are some companies who are trying to develop a chip small enough to contain ones whole history
from birth to ones death
starting with medical, schools, drivers licences, ss card, birth certificate, id cards, passports, bank cards, insurance cards of all kinds etc
money deposited, money spent, shopping histories, marriages, how many children
i think you get the idea
when will this be a reality, who knows
but it is coming
the ones that will have to live that ordeal is the future generations
Agreed mztza.... The technology wasn't here 100 years ago to mark the people with personal, plastic ID cards and electronic chips to keep them under the Govts microscopic eye, but it is now....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
‘Human barcode’ could make society more organized, but invades privacy, civil liberties
As tech companies work to develop ID chips, how long until we're no longer anonymous?
The U.S. continues to flirt with the idea of a ‘human barcode,’ an electronic ID chip assigned to every person at birth.
Would you barcode your baby?
Microchip implants have become standard practice for our pets, but have been a tougher sell when it comes to the idea of putting them in people.
Science fiction author Elizabeth Moon last week rekindled the debate on whether it's a good idea to "barcode" infants at birth in an interview on a BBC radio program.
“I would insist on every individual having a unique ID permanently attached — a barcode if you will — an implanted chip to provide an easy, fast inexpensive way to identify individuals,” she said on The Forum, a weekly show that features "a global thinking" discussing a "radical, inspiring or controversial idea" for 60 seconds .
Moon believes the tools most commonly used for surveillance and identification — like video cameras and DNA testing — are slow, costly and often ineffective.
In her opinion, human barcoding would save a lot of time and money.
The proposal isn’t too far-fetched - it is already technically possible to "barcode" a human - but does it violate our rights to privacy?
Opponents argue that giving up anonymity would cultivate an “Orwellian” society where all citizens can be tracked.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/huma...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1032
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mar 20, 2013
Obamacare RFID (Radio Frequency ID) CHIP
The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
.
In the above video, Newscasters talk of placing the chip in the right arm and they are working on connecting it to the brain.
The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Revelation 13:15-18:

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
.
So again I ask...What do you need in todays world to buy and sell?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1033
Apr 1, 2013
 
This might help eh?
In this video, Newscasters talk of placing the chip in the right arm and they are working on connecting it to the brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••