**Christians!! Please don't feed the ...

“Have I offended you? ”

Since: Jan 11

My heart bleeds..NOT

#416 May 22, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're not very good at this are you?
Should be "you're".
OKAY

Houston, TX

#417 May 22, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is at least 31...:)
GED?
OKAY

Houston, TX

#418 May 22, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're not very good at this are you?
That's what I thought about you...now I know.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#419 May 22, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're not very good at this are you?
Apparently not. Me thinks this is a kid... Lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#420 May 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
GED?
projection...

“Have I offended you? ”

Since: Jan 11

My heart bleeds..NOT

#421 May 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought about you...now I know.
You are still a fcuk wit.

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

#422 May 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been to Hell yet.
Florida isn't hell? I thought it was.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#423 May 22, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a fcuk wit.
Aaaaw, you hurt my last feeling.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#424 May 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids in my class? Naw, that's your dept.
Holy shit!! Not the immortal "I know you are but what am I" GAG!!!

WOW!! Fcuking amazing!!! Dude you might just be the quickest wit I have ever come across. I am honestly confused and just befuddled. How on Earth will I ever win this game of wits against such a sharp tongue!

<://font//sarcasm//PT8>

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#425 May 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaw, you hurt my last feeling.
Call a dentist.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#426 May 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
GED?
Nah, I dropped out in 7th grade.

Imagine how stupid I could make you look if I had one of them thar college decree thingamajigs.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#427 May 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I dropped out in 7th grade.
Imagine how stupid I could make you look if I had one of them thar college decree thingamajigs.
Funny thing IXSATANXI... I know how smart you are... You just play it down... which makes you even smarter...

Don't you have your 'Masters'... Just Sayin' SL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#428 May 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit!! Not the immortal "I know you are but what am I" GAG!!!
WOW!! Fcuking amazing!!! Dude you might just be the quickest wit I have ever come across. I am honestly confused and just befuddled. How on Earth will I ever win this game of wits against such a sharp tongue!
<://font//sarcasm//PT8>
Yup, he's a kid... make good choices my friend... SL

Have a nice day!
OKAY

Houston, TX

#429 May 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I dropped out in 7th grade.
Imagine how stupid I could make you look if I had one of them thar college decree thingamajigs.
Proof is in the pudding, I guess.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#430 May 22, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, he's a kid... make good choices my friend... SL
Have a nice day!
If you only knew ;-)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#431 May 22, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew ;-)
I have an idea? So tell me, curious minds want to know...:)

Can I have a hint?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#432 May 22, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot prove Hell exists, then your rants are ineffective, ungrounded, and laughable.
Kind of like your entire life...
Proof is soon to come. They will find you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#433 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is soon to come. They will find you.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Another cop out. Typical.

You cannot prove hell exists. You cannot prove your God exists (in fact, I have already proved he is an impossibility.)

All you have is your childish little revenge fantasy. You imagine that people who have wronged you will burn forever in a lake of fire, and you get off on that.

You're an incredibly sick and demented individual. The only hell that can be said to exist is the one you're living in, the one in your own mind, and you'll suffer there until the day you die.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#434 May 23, 2013

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#435 May 23, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cop out. Typical.
You cannot prove hell exists. You cannot prove your God exists (in fact, I have already proved he is an impossibility.)
All you have is your childish little revenge fantasy. You imagine that people who have wronged you will burn forever in a lake of fire, and you get off on that.
You're an incredibly sick and demented individual. The only hell that can be said to exist is the one you're living in, the one in your own mind, and you'll suffer there until the day you die.
God already gave proof of the Bible. Israel is back as He foretold. The Mark is stalking you. The proof is there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) Fri Katelynn 116
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... Wed bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Wed Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) Wed Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Feb 20 dollarsbill 7
Hellmouth: Capitalism Deities Feb 19 Abishai100 1
What Does God Hate? Feb 19 True or False 1
More from around the web