How much do Christians hate Westboro ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#25 Sep 16, 2012
Britbulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oscar Wilde was gay you fool,
And one hell of a lot smarter than you!
Gawd.......... I swear!

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

London, UK

#26 Sep 16, 2012
Britbulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oscar Wilde was gay you fool,
So was Allan Turing. Are you going to stop using your computer now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#27 Sep 16, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see as obscene, the act intruding on a family's grief as they bury a loved one? Do you or would you protest at a military funeral or any other funeral come to that? Do you think that such behaviour is acceptable? I don't believe that decent people would have any problem answering those questions and I am certain their answers would show the disgust they had for those who do such things. How about you?
I can only assume that the people who gave a negative icon to my post above feel that protesting at someone's funeral is an acceptable form of behaviour. So to those people, instead of hiding behind an icon, why don't you let us all know why you seem to support such appalling behaviour?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Sep 16, 2012
Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>What do yo know about the WBC? Have you spoken with any members? Likely, all that you have heard comes from gays. Really. Gays judging Christians. I think not.
Fred and his crew had a demonstration planned for Albuquerque but cancelled at the last minute upon learning the police department would be busy eating donuts on the other side of town.

“Proud To Be A Christian”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#29 Sep 17, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only assume that the people who gave a negative icon to my post above feel that protesting at someone's funeral is an acceptable form of behaviour. So to those people, instead of hiding behind an icon, why don't you let us all know why you seem to support such appalling behaviour?
For once, I can agree with you on this issue. It is extremely poor taste for a group to protest a fallen soldiers funeral. I learned that many of these funerals they protested were funerals of soldiers that were straight, and the reason for protest was simply because they didn't agree with the war which is out of any one individuals control. I have also heard that the same church has plans to protest funerals of fallen police officers and custom agents. for me both the fallen soldiers and police officers hit home. Me nor the church I go to have ever condoned the actions of Westboro baptist church, nor will we in the future.
England 2012

UK

#30 Sep 17, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>And one hell of a lot smarter than you!
Gawd.......... I swear!
I was pointing out Wildes sexuality to the homophobic religious Bigot who's using his name, American godbots can be unbelievably dumb. It wasn't a criticism smart arse
England 2012

UK

#31 Sep 17, 2012
CIMLAS2 wrote:
<quoted text>For once, I can agree with you on this issue. It is extremely poor taste for a group to protest a fallen soldiers funeral. I learned that many of these funerals they protested were funerals of soldiers that were straight, and the reason for protest was simply because they didn't agree with the war which is out of any one individuals control. I have also heard that the same church has plans to protest funerals of fallen police officers and custom agents. for me both the fallen soldiers and police officers hit home. Me nor the church I go to have ever condoned the actions of Westboro baptist church, nor will we in the future.
But there's enough yank Fundies who do, fake Christians for a fake Christ

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32 Sep 17, 2012
England 2012, why are you trolling the Christian forum?

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#33 Sep 17, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only assume that the people who gave a negative icon to my post above feel that protesting at someone's funeral is an acceptable form of behaviour. So to those people, instead of hiding behind an icon, why don't you let us all know why you seem to support such appalling behaviour?
Ignore the icons Par.
What you said was spot on.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#34 Sep 17, 2012
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore the icons Par.
What you said was spot on.
Hi angelina, if I had my way there would be no icons on Topix, not the negative one's anyway. I think it would be much better if someone disagreed with what you said that they would have to say why they disagreed rather than have the lazy persons option of clicking on a negative icon.
BTW was over in England for a few days a week ago, up in Roland's neck of the woods. Spent one of the days in the beautiful city of York. It's a place I never get tired of visiting and it was helped by it being one of the warmest days of the year. Lots of street theatre going on, everyone enjoying the sights and the river and the weather. Happy days!

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35 Sep 17, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi angelina, if I had my way there would be no icons on Topix, not the negative one's anyway. I think it would be much better if someone disagreed with what you said that they would have to say why they disagreed rather than have the lazy persons option of clicking on a negative icon.
BTW was over in England for a few days a week ago, up in Roland's neck of the woods. Spent one of the days in the beautiful city of York. It's a place I never get tired of visiting and it was helped by it being one of the warmest days of the year. Lots of street theatre going on, everyone enjoying the sights and the river and the weather. Happy days!
We visited York a couple of years ago and I loved it. It's so rich in history. May get back there some time to see the bits we missed.

And I agree, the place would be much better without the icons.

“God bless you (o: welcome (o:”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#36 Sep 17, 2012
I wrote:
Our Apostle Paul says, "For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you." (1 Corinthians 11:19) So, God uses the wrong ones to serve His purpose, that they make the right ones look good. The Christians could tell the difference.
and Oberktosa you wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, what is the purpose the Westboro Baptists are serving for God that make Chistians look good?
I've heard only a couple things about the Westboro Baptist people; so I can't say for sure what really goes for them. But if they are paying a lot of attention to gays, instead of first being the most careful to deal with how they themselves are wrong, this is not scriptural. Because the Bible says "the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God," in 1 Peter 4:17. And it says, "nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3) So, instead of mainly giving attention to judging others, in order to lord ourselves over them and control them, we need to be examples of how we evaluate our own selves.

And there are all the good things to pay attention to and be busy with these things that are right. So, when certain people just attack gays, etc., this makes our examples look good (c:

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#37 Sep 17, 2012
com7fy8 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've heard only a couple things about the Westboro Baptist people; so I can't say for sure what really goes for them. But if they are paying a lot of attention to gays, instead of first being the most careful to deal with how they themselves are wrong, this is not scriptural. Because the Bible says "the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God," in 1 Peter 4:17. And it says, "nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3) So, instead of mainly giving attention to judging others, in order to lord ourselves over them and control them, we need to be examples of how we evaluate our own selves.
And there are all the good things to pay attention to and be busy with these things that are right. So, when certain people just attack gays, etc., this makes our examples look good (c:
This video gives a brief idea of the obscenity that is the WBC, but more importantly it shows that decent people are not prepared to tolerate such obscenity.
http://youtu.be/-DZbix25Oy0

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38 Sep 20, 2012
My parents were somewhat supporters of that westboro church so I kind of was too until I realized that being as hateful and narrow minded as that church is is the worst way to live.

I'm a Christian, but westboro just seems pathetic to me now

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#39 Sep 21, 2012
torria444 wrote:
My parents were somewhat supporters of that westboro church so I kind of was too until I realized that being as hateful and narrow minded as that church is is the worst way to live.
I'm a Christian, but westboro just seems pathetic to me now
how did you and your parents not notice how nuts these people are from the beginning?
OKAY

Houston, TX

#40 Sep 21, 2012
England 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out Wildes sexuality to the homophobic religious Bigot who's using his name, American godbots can be unbelievably dumb. It wasn't a criticism smart arse
Na, TFL is more of a "Dumb" azz.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41 Sep 27, 2012
Oberktosa wrote:
The Westboro Baptist Church loves to cross the line. I wonder how other Christians feel about these hate spreading crazies. I'm thinking tbey would agree these Westboro people give Christianity a bad name.
28Sep12.....

.....How much do Christians hate Westboro Baptists!!!!!!!!!!

Ps:.....Not Enough BobLoblah dinks.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblalh

“Under his spell”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 28, 2012
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43 Sep 29, 2012
MykissleavesyouBreathless wrote:
Lol way more entertaining tha boring old Christians i love these crazies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jVRvPwGK3p4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
30Sep12.....

.....You are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does God Hate? 1 hr Big Al 136
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... 11 hr fundeefreaks 4
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 13 hr RiccardoFire 193
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) 17 hr religiousnuts 191
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) Mon FSM 4,440
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... May 19 nanoanomaly 1
Dating Morals May 18 arrow 24