Facebook making whites reproduce like...

Facebook making whites reproduce like crazy

Posted in the Christian Forum

Questioning

Boulder, CO

#1 Jul 8, 2014
I have noticed on my Facebook and other people's pages. White people are reproducing like crazy now.. Everywhere, white babies even more than Mexicans. I think the social pressure of Facebook is having the side effect of making white people reproduce, like they want that Facebook page to have many children because everyone is so positive about babies. Not just one but multiple babies. You heard it first here, in 7 years you will hear the term FACE BOOK baby boom. Its for real I have noticed it everyday for about 3-4 years. I would like to know if others have also noticed this massive uptick in white reproduction. I believe its exclusively because of the positive affirmation given via Facebook. Every one I know who i went to school with said they weren't having kids, they all have like 3-4 kids and they are not even 30. Are other people noticing this. Facebook baby boom i coined it here first.
Master Ary Anrace

Sonora, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2014
We must make more white children to take back our heritage place at the top and overcome.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Questioning wrote:
I have noticed on my Facebook and other people's pages. White people are reproducing like crazy now.. Everywhere, white babies even more than Mexicans. I think the social pressure of Facebook is having the side effect of making white people reproduce, like they want that Facebook page to have many children because everyone is so positive about babies. Not just one but multiple babies. You heard it first here, in 7 years you will hear the term FACE BOOK baby boom. Its for real I have noticed it everyday for about 3-4 years. I would like to know if others have also noticed this massive uptick in white reproduction. I believe its exclusively because of the positive affirmation given via Facebook. Every one I know who i went to school with said they weren't having kids, they all have like 3-4 kids and they are not even 30. Are other people noticing this. Facebook baby boom i coined it here first.
IOW, you're a RACIST heading for eternal fire.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#4 Jul 10, 2014
I think that would be God who created races, you might want to call GOD a racist, why else would he make races? You should be careful when you condemn God.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2014
Questioning wrote:
I think that would be God who created races, you might want to call GOD a racist, why else would he make races? You should be careful when you condemn God.
Your posts speak for themselves racist.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Its true I was examining births for races between 2012- 2013, non hispanic whites have the highest fertility of any racial group. I knew it, that is why they are trying to cart in these illegals. The preliminary data shows births off non hispanic whites increased more than any group. White population is booming that is not counting hispanic whites which make up 53% of the hispanic population. We are more than recovering, preliminary data for 2014 shows the white population is booming, this makes sense as to why the democrats are trying to bring in non white illegals. I was shocked the raw data shows white births as accounting for a 2% increase in total births since 2011. 2014 is showing itself to be the banner year for white population recovery as the TFR for whites is surpassing 2.11. We are doing it. There is hope for the future of the United States. When one counts hispanic whites we make up 82% of the US population F Liberals and their hatred of whites
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#8 Jul 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts speak for themselves racist.
Son, you are going burn eternally in hell for judging GOD.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9 Jul 26, 2014
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you are going burn eternally in hell for judging GOD.
God bless you with nightmares in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#10 Jul 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you with nightmares in Jesus' Name. Amen.
You have learned so much from your worship of Jesus. O don't worry Jesus will hold people who say they worship him to a much much much higher standard. Remember there is no lube in hell and when the devil inserts his thorny 3 foot c*ck over and over inside of you - for eternity, remember what I said, because he is going to be whispering it in your ear as he impales you for eternity- god bless, in Jesus name, amen

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2014
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text> You have learned so much from your worship of Jesus. O don't worry Jesus will hold people who say they worship him to a much much much higher standard. Remember there is no lube in hell and when the devil inserts his thorny 3 foot c*ck over and over inside of you - for eternity, remember what I said, because he is going to be whispering it in your ear as he impales you for eternity- god bless, in Jesus name, amen
God bless you with:

Deuteronomy 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#12 Jul 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you with:
Deuteronomy 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Matthew 76:9 Dollarsbill will be impaled by the devils thorny c*ck over and over again for all eternity, in Jesus name, god bless you, amen
joe 7

Miami, FL

#13 Jul 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts speak for themselves racist.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with owning blacks, killing Arabs and having Asians do my laundry. I don't no what to do with those slimy beaners though.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14 Jul 26, 2014
joe 7 wrote:
I don't no
LOL!!! Poor dung psycho!
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#15 Jul 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Poor dung psycho!
dollarsbill-satan-buttcoitus-e ternity...in Jesus name, godbless you-amen

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#16 Jul 28, 2014
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>dollarsbill-satan-butt coitus-eternity...in Jesus name, godbless you-amen
How many "socks" do you have now dung psycho? Can you count that high?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#18 Jul 28, 2014
howstupidareyou wrote:
howstupidareyou? It's a grim reality, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALL of YOU are CHILDREN of THE DEVIL. 35 min Frindly 48
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) 35 min Frindly 78
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 2 hr youareadufus 151
++++++++++ TRUE PROPHET of GOD ++++++++++ (Dec '13) 2 hr youareadufus 55
Sex Demons 101 - You Need to Have Demons Cast O... 5 hr AlertChristians 1
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 9 hr youareadufus 523
Public Bus Drivers Give Preferred Treatment to ... 13 hr youareadufus 5
More from around the web